SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing
thanx a ton now i wont miss any thing u write ðŸ˜ƒ
PrincessD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey just came across ur index n read them, must say v good writings, do pm me ur updates if possible, wud luv to read more of them😊
BiggestDEKfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yiiipppeee!!! I found yr index and now wow!!!!!! I read all ur writing!!!! It is a great feeling :P :P I told my friend about the ffs and she was like "WHTTT how could u not tell me about it before?!?!?!" and now she knows it hehehaha!! :P get ready to get some crazy replies from this acc (ohhh... And ya we use the same I'd and and and she is a total arshi freak!!!)
Keep it up!!! :D :) and all the best :P :P (u know y hehe :P )
-SarahEdited by BiggestDEKfan - 11 years ago
Kshweta thumbnail
Hey Samiya, reading your FFs for the first time and loved them all. I read all of them at a go. Liked them a lot. Keep writing. 😊
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

Originally posted by: BiggestDEKfan

Yiiipppeee!!! I found yr index and now wow!!!!!! I read all ur writing!!!! It is a great feeling :P :P I told my friend about the ffs and she was like "WHTTT how could u not tell me about it before?!?!?!" and now she knows it hehehaha!! :P get ready to get some crazy replies from this acc (ohhh... And ya we use the same I'd and and and she is a total arshi freak!!!)
Keep it up!!! :D :) and all the best :P :P (u know y hehe :P )
-Sarah

That is so sweet dear😊 ... I'm all ready for crazy comments😃 ... do mention your names so I know who is who... thanks dear... *hugs*
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Old Passion  Chapter Sixteen     https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2998620?pn=34�

and will update When a Tornado meets a Volcano Now

PMs will be sent together ðŸ˜Š

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
"When A Tornado Meets a Volcano" Chapter Eight    https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/58862330�

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago