maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: haribol79

that was a suprising start...Rishabh and Ayesha...married..

Where is our queen Priya ??

Continue Soon..

Thanks Jigna..Priya is not supposed to part of this story..Its all about Ram and his proposed marriage with Ayesha..
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinimp

Yaar maris ,

this is perfect for the nayi shuruath... but you know what you had me a little taken abak till i read the whole OS... was wonderign W*F, why is maris doing this now?? anf then the ZOR KA  JATKA... BUT DHEERE SE.. absolutely wonderful though i think that Rishab is being punished for playing the role of the unused pieces of furniture... but no one deserves Ayesha man... not Rishab at least!!

Nandy
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I know that Rishabh deserves better and definitely not Ayesha,but in my thoughts he was the perfect foil for her ..This way he  prevented  Ram and Ayesha getting together..Its just another angle for this story..
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: salsaly

awesome story... just loved it...  gr8 imaginations... thanks for updating...   :-)

Thanks a lot Saly..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow Maris... u r a magician... i mean ur write ups r so enchanting๐Ÿ˜ absolutely loved it๐Ÿ‘ but kya yaar my princess is no where... this is not done๐Ÿ˜ญ hope to get more from u... ur write ups r breath of fresh air... n thnx for da pm๐Ÿค—
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great Maris Di๐Ÿ‘
love the way u write๐Ÿ˜ณ
there would be no RaSha whatsoever and only RaYa๐Ÿ˜ณ
Waiting to read more from u, and hopefully on the current Priya's accident rumor๐Ÿ˜†
luvsakshi thumbnail

Getting up to his feet, he almost stumbled. Balancing himself, he gingerly got down from the stage..Striding purposefully forward, he beckoned at the sight in front of him..Nodding his head he opened his arms in welcome..

In walked Ayesha and Rishabh in all splendor and richness of  a newly married couple..

The marriage happened!!!!!.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

..super suspence ,when i read first part and waited for 2nd part , inever thought ki ending will be like this ..fantastic ending ...thank you
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika163

wow Maris... u r a magician... i mean ur write ups r so enchanting๐Ÿ˜ absolutely loved it๐Ÿ‘ but kya yaar my princess is no where... this is not done๐Ÿ˜ญ hope to get more from u... ur write ups r breath of fresh air... n thnx for da pm๐Ÿค—

Anu dear.. Glad to see your appreciation..Your princess will figure in another story/poem.. Wait and watch..
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

Great Maris Di๐Ÿ‘

love the way u write๐Ÿ˜ณ
there would be no RaSha whatsoever and only RaYa๐Ÿ˜ณ
Waiting to read more from u, and hopefully on the current Priya's accident rumor๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Nancy.. raya and only raya and nothing else.. I agree wholeheartedly..
maris08 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

Getting up to his feet, he almost stumbled. Balancing himself, he gingerly got down from the stage..Striding purposefully forward, he beckoned at the sight in front of him..Nodding his head he opened his arms in welcome..

In walked Ayesha and Rishabh in all splendor and richness of  a newly married couple..

The marriage happened!!!!!.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

..super suspence ,when i read first part and waited for 2nd part , inever thought ki ending will be like this ..fantastic ending ...thank you

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. Suspense it is nah? ๐Ÿ˜†Sorry I for got your name..
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it Maris... just loved it. really can't think of anything more to say!  But I agree, even though this makes sense, poor Rishabh doesn't even deserve Ayesha...

I think in a really funny and cheesy twist, Ayesha should be married to Mamaji! ๐Ÿคฃ They deserve each other.