Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Maris, you are awesome, loved it .the twist was super awesome. totally mazaa aagaya. kaash CVs  bhi kuch dimaag lagaaate..
Very nice Maris.
keaun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing writting. We can only hope that rishab marry ayesha and not ramEdited by keaun - 11 years ago
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!! hats off to you maris...for creating the suspense..wowww!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i can not describe it how i felt reading the second part!...i never thought the ending will be like this!! πŸ˜›...but u made me so happy dear..thank you!! πŸ€— one of the BEST OS i have read till now πŸ˜³...u have described every moment so beautifully...for a sec i thought it would be Priya!! πŸ˜†...but no i was wrong!! its such a wonderful OS!!...thanks again..u r very very very talented..and pls keep them coming...and never stop! πŸ˜³ I wish u would be the director of this show!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Out of the world didi.. Awesme..
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg!!! do you know magic?...wow...the suspense was awesome...i was hanging on every word trying to guess...but alas i couldnt...tooo great ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘beautiful maris, I really wish they do not marry Ram with Ayesha in the show.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravichitra

Thanks for being my saviour.

Read the new article. Its not Ram who is gonna have an accident but Priya

Chitra this story is written with the hearsay news that Ram meets with an accident.. Now that there is another rumour that Its Priya and not Ram who has met with the accident, need to think a diiferent story from a different angle.. Wait and watch..πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriB

Maris, you are awesome, loved it .the twist was super awesome. totally mazaa aagaya. kaash CVs  bhi kuch dimaag lagaaate..

Very nice Maris.

Thanks Sri..Har kahani mein ek twist hona chahiye nah?This one too is no different..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Talking about the CVs dampens my spirits to write lets talk something better..
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: keaun

Amazing writting. We can only hope that rishab marry ayesha and not ram

Thanks Pam.. Lets hope so it happens in the show too..πŸ˜ƒ
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monamie111

OMG!! hats off to you maris...for creating the suspense..wowww!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i can not describe it how i felt reading the second part!...i never thought the ending will be like this!! πŸ˜›...but u made me so happy dear..thank you!! πŸ€— one of the BEST OS i have read till now πŸ˜³...u have described every moment so beautifully...for a sec i thought it would be Priya!! πŸ˜†...but no i was wrong!! its such a wonderful OS!!...thanks again..u r very very very talented..and pls keep them coming...and never stop! πŸ˜³ I wish u would be the director of this show!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Mona  thanks.. So much praise??EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Nah baba nah! A little is more than enough for me to keep going and entertain you all..
Well thats how a suspense should be built in a story and when least expected give a twist..i just did that and nothing else..Glad to know you enjoyed it very much..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ