Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Wrote this in that diary and  just like a sun set his head rested on the diary and his eyes slowly drowning ... and slipped into deep sleep where again he saw priya infront of him ...with a longing passion in her eyes ...and 
In his dream he started to speak his heart out with priya 

Priya tu mujhse naraaz hai na ... mein bohot galat tha priya, hamesha meina parayon ko apna aur apno ko paraya smajh baita tha ...Kudrat ki karishma dekho, jis ladki ko dekthe hi mere man me ek aisi irritation frustrion hoti thi wohi ladki se shadi karvaya, zindagi ne ki mujse ek sauda ki mein tujhe apna paunga ya nahi ... par tu mujhe me apne aaap ko basaaali aur mein moorat banke apni sauteli maake isharon pe anjaan banke bewakoof ki tarah naachta raha ...

tu ne koshish ki mere aankhon se woh patti utaarneki par mein teri baat  na maaani phir bhi tu mujhe bachane apne zindagi daav pe lagadi...kyu priya kyu mujhse itna pyar karti hai...

Oh my love priya, 
 for the sins thy have done 
cursed with affection of none
but blessed of love of one 
for which thy owe 7 lifes vermilon
which even might fall short for the love given by thee

True Love True Love 
Thou aught our love 
Thou are the soul 
Thou are the goal 
Tour are the saviour

Oh dear love, 

Thou are the life 
Thou are the breath
Thou are the reason for 
the existence of theee!!!

and he sees his pirya taken far off and suddenly vanishing and gets up ... 

Its in the morning the world started its daily chores still Ram's dawn has nt turned to him yet... his sun rise hasnt shot his eyes to get up ...his morning dove bird hasnt touched him to live the life as yest... but still eyes opened and looked at his lady love's pic stood up took few steps toward s window raised the curtains and saw the sun ...but with glooming life's sun set ... he turned to his study room ... suddenly took a crayon unknowingly his loves face came infront of his eyes and his hands started moving ... on the canvas... 

By arabhi at 2012-06-07

By arabhi at 2012-06-07

"I loved you; even now I may confess,
Some embers of my love their fire retain,
But do not let it cause you more distress,
I do not want to sadden you again.
Hopeless and tonguetied, yet I loved you dearly
With pangs the jealous and the timid know;
So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,
I pray God grant another love you so."

writing this he dropped few tears and then  moved to the dining room where vikram and Neha were sitting ... vikram said that he spoke to the advocate and arranged for Priya's bail and at the court premises, Sid and nikki tried to be at their best so that priya doesnt get bail but she got the bail... Ram and vikram with Neha and Krishnaji are happy. In order to complete few formalities, Police asked priya to wait while priya requested every one to leave as she will manage to come home but Ram could nt leave her and was very adamant that he wants to say with her ..but she some how convinced and sent him back... 
but while moving towards car...when police were taking priya suddenly priya fell down ... and runningly there came Ram and party to make sure she is fine ...huge crowd gathered ...and they called a doctor and confirmed the news that Priya is pregnant..!!! 

Ram could not control his joy and hugged priya ...and priya took krishnaji's blessings... 

Priya was on top of the world... and then she bid them bye and left with police... 
Priya completed her formalities and she was on her way to vikrams house ...and suddenly she saw a high focusing light straight into her eyes ... she once screamed Raaam... and the world went dark...with silence turning  out result in a wild storm...

Next Part to be continued...

Dear friends, as i always say, if you like the update pls hit like button and do leave your valuable comment ... 

cheers,
sree

Edited by Sreearabhi - 11 years ago
Musiquelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: karamsekhon

wow just awesome keep updating

Thanks dear, hope u will like me new update tooo...enjoy reading ...
Musiquelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinimp

loved this part sree... i can see the confusion, chaos wrought by Priya's actions and also the utter turmoil in Ram's mind...
if anything can convey the grief that he feels it is these...

thanks nandu...  i could really feel the pain in his expressions which i expressed just  the way i felt ...i m glad that u like those lines...u know i had a hankie near me when i was writing that poem ...
Musiquelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravichitra

Ooh too good Sree.

Read all the parts at once and can feel Ram's pain and loss. Superb dear

thanks dear ... hope u will like the new update tooo looking forward for ur take on my update...
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely Sree.. kutch bhi karo but Priya ka accident mat karna.😕 eagerly waiting for the next update.
Musiquelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Lovely Sree.. kutch bhi karo but Priya ka accident mat karna.😕 eagerly waiting for the next update.

dont worry dear ...just wait ...
Musiquelover thumbnail
Priya completed her formalities and she was on her way to vikrams house ...and suddenly she saw a high focusing light straight into her eyes ... she once screamed Raaam... and the world went dark...with silence turning  out result in a wild storm...

Here Ram standing at the window and gazing at stars ... and suddenly he looks at priyas pic and suddenly he feels a soulmate calling him and standing by and its priya

Mr. Kapoor, Mujhe aap ko chodke jaana hoga 
mere liye aur koi rasta nahi bacha aap ko chodne alawa
mein kya karti... meri jaan aap me basi hui hai... 

aapne jaan ko sahi salaamat dekhne keliye mujhe ye nirnay lena pad raha hai ... 

agar agle janam me meri janam hui to zarooor aap se milunge shadi bhi karungi ...lekin ab mujhe maaf kijiye Mr Kapoor...he recollects all those moments where he surprised priya to give her new happiness in her life and a flast of sleeping talli priya came in his mind ...suddenly moved towards window and looking at falling star he prayed 

By arabhi

I gaze outside my window
And wish upon a star.
I open up my heart
And let my thoughts drift afar.
A tear rolls down my cheek
As I reminisce the past.
I hardly got to love and live.
I will not let Your life leave me so fast.

And all because someone else
I Made a dumb mistake.
I don't understand why it was
Your life I had to stake.

But now there's no way I will let you leave 
No matter how hard I had to try.
Because now you're up in heart
As my angel standing by

Its her wildest fear which is Niharika and sid standing infront of her  and Niharika started to say I asked u divorce ram and u acted smart to bring out my truth and today aaj tum mahaaan bangai ...e mere se sehmat nahi hai priya is liye me chahti hu ki tum khudkushi karke maro... varna mujhe tumhe apne haathon se marna hoga... nahi to tumhara woh pati mota ram ko mein mardoongi...

Complete darkness of her life  priya doesnt know what to do ...everything seems wild to her and her heart beat is raising... and suddenly there came a voice chodo priya ko varna jaaan  lelunga mein tum logon ki and a heavy personality comes front and its Ram and VIkram .
A skipped heart of priya suddenly takes it life with a glow on the face and runs to ram and hugs him... 
Ram doesnt speak anything to THem but he just takes priya and silently walks out from there ... 

They all reached home and Ram said Priya mujhe pata tha ki aisa hone wala hai...woh log tumhe bachne nahi denge... Isliye meine tumse kaha tha Kahatha ki mein bhi tere saat rukunga. ..lekin nahi ...ayi bahadur jhansi ki rani ...mujhe e jatane ki...aap jayiye ...mein aungi...

Priya: looking at Ram...hugged with and bursted out crying alound ...sorry Mr.Kapoor... mujhe maaf kijiye miene aapko bohoth dukh diya hai... us pal mujhe aisa lag raha tha ki meri zindagi me ab kuch nahi bachi ... mein ek baar bhi aaapko dekhnahi paungi ... lekin aap kaise waha pohoch gaye the 

Ram: khair woh sab chodo ...ab ao khana kaake sojao... 
Priya: Par MR. Kapoor, 
Ram: Mein kuch nahi sun na chahta hun... ab bas tu khake aaram karo...kal morning hum baitke baat karenge... 

Next part to be continued...

As I say friends pls hit like button and do pls leave ur valuable comment 

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WHOAAA!!!
Just read the last 3 parts! 
Was looking for this! i saw it and then i couldn't find it! 
But then i found it 😃😳
YOU ARE AMAZING GIRL!!!
I DONT EVEN HAVE WORDS TO EXPRESS MYSELF RIGHT NOW!!

Your poetry is beautiful! 
😍
And honestly, I think this track is going ot be sort of explored in the show too!!
Hats off to your writing skills!!

🤗🤗🤗

Continue soon!!
Musiquelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

WHOAAA!!!

Just read the last 3 parts! 
Was looking for this! i saw it and then i couldn't find it! 
But then i found it 😃😳
YOU ARE AMAZING GIRL!!!
I DONT EVEN HAVE WORDS TO EXPRESS MYSELF RIGHT NOW!!

Your poetry is beautiful! 
😍
And honestly, I think this track is going ot be sort of explored in the show too!!
Hats off to your writing skills!!

🤗🤗🤗

Continue soon!!

thanks amby ...by thw way how are those pencil sketches which i tried... in my posts...
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sreearabhi

thanks amby ...by thw way how are those pencil sketches which i tried... in my posts...

FABULOUS!! You are soo good! They look sooo real!! 
👏👏