Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fosla

<font color="#660066">DG my bhai!!!You should surely catch up the 1st two parts of y'day!! Feel free to use the forward button for the other characters. It was wonderful to see Ram actually standing up and deciding to not get hurt by Priya. Priya poured her heart out to Neha. Atleast a starter.</font>

<font color="#660066">Thanks a lot for the kind words!! Writing helps my mood after such episodes!! Thanks!</font>

actually i don't want to be awake till 11pm to watch such a crap storyline n get a big tenson.. So following balh only when sony provides on youtube..
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: D4BALH

actually i don't want to be awake till 11pm to watch such a crap storyline n get a big tenson.. So following balh only when sony provides on youtube..

I don't watch it on TV either DG!!Before I used wtch it twice or thrice and then still catch it up on TV . But now.. Online uploads ki jai ho!!
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Spot on Angie!!! Loved it... You have truly filled the void from yesterday's episode!  Great job!
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravichitra

Such an awesome piece of work Angie. Loved it. loved PK here. Kaash kab dekhne ko milega

Me too Chitra!! Love my PK here!! It's upto the CV's now!! But if they mess up Iam gonna write to make us feel better!!

Thanks for those kind words of appreciation dear!! πŸ˜³
fosla thumbnail

Thanks Sowjii!! Yes! I will keep writing esp for your lovely words and design!!πŸ˜ƒ Very sweet ! Thanks dear! Hope your exam preps are going great
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayashs

Spot on Angie!!! Loved it... You have truly filled the void from yesterday's episode!  Great job!

That's really kind Jay!!! Iam glad you are loving it. This def helped me fill the void from the episode!! It makes me super happy that it worked the same way for you!
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: dayabhi

Beautiful title and nicely written...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Good job Angie ji⭐️

Thanks Afu!! I love the title too!! its a part of the Rabba ve song from IPKKND and its ishq not pyar there!! Lovely song though!
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunyaS

πŸ€— 

Angie!!!

You are on a spree babes!! πŸ‘  Hail the writers' club!!πŸ˜ƒ
Say thanks to the CV's girl who have left no other option except to vent through writing!
FF ke baad ab OS bhi. I am getting greedier with your writing. πŸ˜†
It's harder to stop than i thought it out to be !πŸ˜•
LOVED IT!!

I was really indifferent to yest ep till Priya broke down. Those tears and dialogues gave me a hope. Anyway, what matters is that you penned down the unsaid things beautifully. And from now on, I am not wasting my energy cribbing about the ep but would take solace in all the FFs and OSs here.

May be because by the time she got to the I cn't live without him part, she was holding up. I felt a little odd too. Those dialogues could have been acted a little more emotionally to make us feel!Somthin amiss there.
yup!! quickfix OS and FF's to the rescue!!πŸ˜‰

Btw, your sense of placement is too good!! Both the songs matched the scenes perfectly.

awww!! Thanks!! I love ZNMD lyrics and Mariah Carey is my fav too!! Glad they fit!

Angie ma'am, you are too good!!! πŸ€—
Oye.. Ma'am.. Ab itni bhi buddi nahi hogayi hoon.. Naam se bula!! 
Thanks for the nice compliments dearπŸ€—

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fosla

<font color="#660066">I don't watch it on TV either DG!!Before I used wtch it twice or thrice and then still catch it up on TV . But now.. Online uploads ki jai ho!!</font>

ya.. Online upload ne toh life hi change kiya hai... Just knew today that idm can download dailymotion videos too so catch up would be a bit faster fr 2morrow, no need to wait for youtube.. Kya karu we r not as lucky like US resident to watch video online so have to wait for downloadable link..
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey... This is from Rabba Ve! Lol!