Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fanraya

Angie so beautiful, πŸ˜­ amazing.. Join Cvs team, idiots can not write anything, I can not see Ram and Priya in pain, so disheartening.. ...  OK finally finished everything ,Superb..πŸ‘ you rock galπŸ‘πŸΌ
A big hug to youπŸ€—

Awww! Thanks Priya!! I hate it too!! So letting them cry together and set things right!! Finished it finally!! So in my OS, Priya would tell Ram everything irrespective of his reaction!πŸ˜ƒ

Hugs to you too dear!πŸ€—
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: viny_queen

πŸ‘yaar i think agar priya ke point of view se soch jaye to yaar she save her hubby 4m evil  people whats wrong😭

Eram

I think you probably read even before I finished. I wrote Priya's heartache too!! Her point of view about saving her hubby is finally taken over by the fact that in all this she could lose Ram! 
In my OS, she makes the choice to rather stay with Ram than continuing the drama!!

Thanks. 
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOOT! Im glad you decided to join the writers club! hahaha

Kyun Dard Hai Itna Tere Pyaar Mein? We bringing in Rabba Ve noww haaan.. I guess its our only saviour in this time of crazy bull sh*t.. I think we should send SR another message about that.. We're resorting to renaming the scenes from other shows of other PHs... 

Ok now on to the words of appreciation for your work..
First of all thanks for the dedication? not sure if it was one but Im just going to think it was hahahaha πŸ˜› and you're welcome! After im done venting, this is what I resort to so I can carry on my life peacefully since EK, SR and BT are bent on ruining it! πŸ˜‰

LOVEED IT! Every word man! you are fab! The feelings, the thoughts, the CONVERSATIONS! Woot, you just made Priya out to be the one we loved and  missed! You fixed her up!! Awesome yaar! You just made my day a whole lot better!! 

πŸ€—πŸ€—
 LOVE YOU! 
I hope this Fan Fictional Writer Angie is here to stay now?! 

WRITE MORE SOON!

P.S. waiting for the full version of the spoiler.. you jsut wait man, im going to redefine the word patience for you when its my turn πŸ˜‰
Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The hurt can wait. So can the love that turned sour.There were promises to keep..

Awesome lines didiπŸ˜ƒ...my favorite😳...thanks a lot for the PM😳...really superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...keep rocking...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Beautifull done angie...reading this made me cry😭πŸ₯Ί
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Angie

Writing OS and FF one after the other with a vengence has now become a habit with you.. You are doing it with great elan, releiving yourself from the stress of watchinbg the real show and helping us to imagine alternatively and de-stress too.. Thanks for that.. Its a superb job..

Now about the OS.. Which is better?? This one or the Zindhagi one? Am at a loss.

Your Priya is much better to imagine and am slowly staring to understand her..

"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead

How true and Ram knows this to the point of letting himself cry..

Mariah Carey's lyrics suit the situation to a T..

Carry on..Get solace by writing and give solace by your words.. 
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
don't know hw much did u take fr epi coz i already have decided not to watch show until the first leap epi but u crack my mind dis time Di... I went into hibernation for 5mins after reading dis post.. Adjectives would be small to praise dis post so no adjectives... I just wanna say.. Go on di.. Keep rocking BALH IF..
Saisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful title and nicely written...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Good job Angie ji⭐️
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€— 

Angie!!!

You are on a spree babes!! πŸ‘  Hail the writers' club!!πŸ˜ƒ

FF ke baad ab OS bhi. I am getting greedier with your writing. πŸ˜†

LOVED IT!!

I was really indifferent to yest ep till Priya broke down. Those tears and dialogues gave me a hope. Anyway, what matters is that you penned down the unsaid things beautifully. And from now on, I am not wasting my energy cribbing about the ep but would take solace in all the FFs and OSs here.

Btw, your sense of placement is too good!! Both the songs matched the scenes perfectly.

Angie ma'am, you are too good!!! πŸ€—