Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i really really hope the cv's get this idea...!!!!...
kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful writing Angie dii...
kash kash show me aise hota...i think im getting bored to write this line again and again...
Par kya kare jo hum dil se chati hai...woh hum ko nahi milthi hai na bahut dukh hote hai...

I loved your writing...you have penned Priya's part so well...and that song finally completed the Updated into a unforgettable one...

Now i think you have chosen the writing way to Vent out all your anger,emotions and grief on how the show is going...Great dii do write more...i will went out mine by reading updates like these...

Thanks for the OS and PM...πŸ˜ƒ  will be waiting for more of your posts...

and sorry for late commenting...😭
Edited by kaviya10 - 11 years ago
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: D4BALH

don't know hw much did u take fr epi coz i already have decided not to watch show until the first leap epi but u crack my mind dis time Di... I went into hibernation for 5mins after reading dis post.. Adjectives would be small to praise dis post so no adjectives... I just wanna say.. Go on di.. Keep rocking BALH IF..

DG my bhai!!!You should surely catch up the 1st two parts of y'day!!  Feel free to use the forward button for the other characters. It was wonderful to see Ram actually standing up and deciding to not get hurt by Priya. Priya poured her heart out to Neha. Atleast a starter.

Thanks a lot for the kind words!! Writing helps my mood after such episodes!! Thanks!
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaviya10

Beautiful writing Angie dii...

kash kash show me aise hota...i think im getting bored to write this line again and again...
Par kya kare jo hum dil se chati hai...woh hum ko nahi milthi hai na bahut dukh hote hai...

Lovely lines Kavi. I too wish the show has something moments like that.. Par kya karen.. We can't change the show atleast we can do that in our writing!!πŸ˜ƒ

I loved your writing...you have penned Priya's part so well...and that song finally completed the Updated into a unforgettable one...

Glad you liked it!! Iam really trying hard to like PK. Though the show doesn't promise, I love her in my writings!!

Now i think you have chosen the writing way to Vent out all your anger,emotions and grief on how the show is going...Great dii do write more...i will went out mine by reading updates like these...

Ha ha!! Works good for both of us!! And iam a big fan of your comments!! They are really awesome!! Thanks!

Thanks for the OS and PM...πŸ˜ƒ  will be waiting for more of your posts...

and sorry for late commenting...😭
Hey that's absolutely alright!! Wrote it late and Iam sure you were sleeping and dreaming by then!πŸ˜†

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss283

i really really hope the cv's get this idea...!!!!...

sss283

I hope so too!! πŸ˜³ Wouldn't it just make us all so happy?
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

WOOT! Im glad you decided to join the writers club! hahaha

Thank you for spoiling me!
Kyun Dard Hai Itna Tere Pyaar Mein? We bringing in Rabba Ve noww haaan.. I guess its our only saviour in this time of crazy bull sh*t.. I think we should send SR another message about that.. We're resorting to renaming the scenes from other shows of other PHs... 

How I loved that Rabba ve man! It's such a pleasure.. Couldnt' add the audio file. Actually wanted to play that audio in the post. Yup!!SR please change your PH! Or ask them to copy some good stuff!! WE will name the source too!πŸ˜†

Ok now on to the words of appreciation for your work..
First of all thanks for the dedication? not sure if it was one but Im just going to think it was hahahaha πŸ˜› and you're welcome! After im done venting, this is what I resort to so I can carry on my life peacefully since EK, SR and BT are bent on ruining it! πŸ˜‰
Yes! It was a dedication to you!! Now that you have considered it too , can't backtrack!πŸ˜†
What a way to vent and fix our sorrow!! Love it!

LOVEED IT! Every word man! you are fab! The feelings, the thoughts, the CONVERSATIONS! Woot, you just made Priya out to be the one we loved and  missed! You fixed her up!! Awesome yaar! You just made my day a whole lot better!! 

Yes! Everyday its a fix up Priya job these days. Isn't she the one who has been missing for a long time? I found her in my OS and CV"s can gladly take her in the show!! I ain't complaining!
πŸ€—πŸ€—
 LOVE YOU! 
I hope this Fan Fictional Writer Angie is here to stay now?! 
Depends on the CV's totally!πŸ˜‰
WRITE MORE SOON!

P.S. waiting for the full version of the spoiler.. you jsut wait man, im going to redefine the word patience for you when its my turn πŸ˜‰
Hey got a family to run!! Patience baby patience!! I have been giving you some romance too!! Foreplay needed sweetheart!😳

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

The hurt can wait. So can the love that turned sour.There were promises to keep..

Awesome lines didiπŸ˜ƒ...my favorite😳...thanks a lot for the PM😳...really superbπŸ‘...keep rocking...⭐️

How sweet Kishore!! Thanks a ton dear!! I love them too!! Glad you took time to read and comment.
Appreciate it!
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Such an awesome piece of work Angie. Loved it. loved PK here. Kaash kab dekhne ko milega
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja05

Beautifull done angie...reading this made me cry😭πŸ₯Ί

Awww!! Mat ro Poo!! Sista!! Thanks for liking it!! I know its a little senti!! Ab kya karen.. CV"s ne dimag ka dahi banadiye!

A big hug for you !πŸ€—
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Angie

Writing OS and FF one after the other with a vengence has now become a habit with you.. You are doing it with great elan, releiving yourself from the stress of watchinbg the real show and helping us to imagine alternatively and de-stress too.. Thanks for that.. Its a superb job..

Maris

Oh you are so right about the vengeance!! And its good!! A great feeling instead of sulking over stupidity! I love that control to let things end how you want it to and makes it all better!
Thanks a ton dear!! It's a great honour to receive such kind words from you!
Now about the OS.. Which is better?? This one or the Zindhagi one? Am at a loss.
Ha ha!! Don't worry!! You don't have to choose and you can like them both!😳
Your Priya is much better to imagine and am slowly staring to understand her..

"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead

How true and Ram knows this to the point of letting himself cry..
That's what I wanted!! To realize and let it out!! 
Mariah Carey's lyrics suit the situation to a T..
 Thanks!! I love that song!
Carry on..Get solace by writing and give solace by your words.. 
Isn't it great we have company even in such times. It's true that tough times don't last. tough people do. We are tough people Maris!!