Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: The-Exorcist

I knew a kid in my neighborhood who would lock people's doors from outside...Stole neighbor's news papers ... Pulled Girls Pig Tails and even the skirts πŸ˜†  and broke glasses flinging stones at  them

Sounds cute ? Adorable ? Eh ?

Ps.  Yeah and that kid wasn't me πŸ˜†

LIES!!! ALL LIES!!! admit it, it was you. you were a stinky weren't, you???!?!?!

Kids these days are not adorable at all. They are sexually active, with a "I don't give a shit" attitude. πŸ˜†
There were comments about not eating enough, looking like a Somalian kid, etc.

Frankly, I think everyone who makes obnoxious comments about other people's looks should be required to post pictures of themselves and their kids. πŸ˜†  The whole forum can vote on how cute or not cute the person in question is.  Something tells me the most vicious comments don't exactly come from supermodels themselves.  It would be fun to see if they fit their own requirements. I highly doubt they do.

It's one thing to make comments about a famous person who uses their looks for a living. It's another altogether to be nasty about children.
wow..members arriving in thread, irrespective of what suhana looks/dances/dresses are more concerned abt what others are posting and boiling up the kettle ..yeh sirf i-f mein hi ho sakta hai πŸ˜†,...they are obviously 'OBSESSED' with their own perspective of 'hating' and find posts to hunt down in order to stay the thread active...i don't think they have interest over Suhana or what she is doing 
That's just illogical.  Everyone does deserve respect until they actually lose it.  Did Suhana go out and murder someone? Did she take a gun to school? It's completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

All you know of this girl is that she's SRK's daughter.  You don't even know what her voice sounds like since she's never ever been heard speaking on camera.  She's not an actress or model and she doesn't make money off her looks.  That should automatically make her off limits.  Of course it won't stop people from being obnoxious but it does make them obnoxious.

Like I said, these types of people should start providing pictures of themselves and their kids.  Then we'll see how harsh they can be towards others when everyone knows what they look like too.  It's easy to sit back anonymously and fling arrows.
Edited by anonymous39 - 11 years ago
daisylife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xeta

Exactly. Not all kids are cute and not all kids deserve respect just because they are kids. That's like saying respect me because I am older. What logic is this? There are 10 year old psychopaths that start off by practicing animal cruelty. There are 13 year olds in the world that take guns to schools and shoot down innocent kids.

So yes NOT ALL KIDS DESERVE RESPECT. πŸ₯±

but has suhana shot you, has she stolen anything from you, what cruel act has she commited that means that she does not deserve respect? she is shahrukh's daughter? Well that is the accident of birth.
Just because she is living the public life does not mean people have the right to say anything that they want. How would you feel if someone comes upto you and tells you you are ugly...not nice, well imagine having to go through that when you are 8..