Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nirvanlove

arey

two of my fav people in BW are having an argument. katar dushmani ka case?

Omkara - some of ur posts are so senseless and damn funny here. i dont know ur gender but u r my long lost bhai <3

Nitu - u r so freakin honest that i end up liking all ur posts .. Srk endorses fairness so he shud be game for criticism.

yup...people are ready to hang me up becoz they think i don't find the kid adorable just becoz she is not fair. WRONG...i said shahrukh endorses so and so creams but he can't give it to some to her daughter...tell me something if fairness doesn't matter..why he endorses it...even he is a MAN afterall, its a women's job...as akshay said..men can look hot with any complexion...ab itna pahaadh banane ki zaroorat hai..😕

OH MY GOD...srk fans would kill me.😭...just becoz i called his daughter 'UGLY' and said she doesn't use fairness creams.😭...LEAVE IN YOUR DREAMS FOLKS...i don't need to explain what i meant
Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

No Nitu...i won't report it...i want all these comments to be here for everyone to see how the BS has truly gone to the dumps...I won't fight u...can't fight racist comments on kids...i don't think this section is even worth posting anymore

Forget about this thread and just keep loving ur idol srk... just coz some ppl siting on a online forum made bad comment on his daughter won't make it a fact... u just chill n njoy rest of the forum...

Originally posted by: blue-ice

No Nitu...i won't report it...i want all these comments to be here for everyone to see how the BS has truly gone to the dumps...I won't fight u...can't fight racist comments on kids...i don't think this section is even worth posting anymore

sadly u have taken the thing on the wrong standards...chalo i can't explain each and everything coz that would mean to fuel more comments to explain becoz people have nothing to post on their own..they just pick up comments and raise issues that doesn't have any base. 
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i.am.

its sad when people blur the line between bashing and opinions..

what makes her not adorable? the fact that like neetu has said, she doesn't use white creams? well obviously neetu-the twisssted and my definition of adorable is quite different.

i posted th comment before nitu said abt th fairness creams
and if srk promotes IF U R FAIR GIRLS WILL LIKE U then why not apply thesame on him

am not biased .. i find kids adorable/innocent or maybe sometimes i dont. in the case of suhana
thats not cause omg i hate srk

as i said its called opinion and perceptions
i posted a childhood pic of salmon and i didn't like it at all...and people were mad after me just becoz i didn't find him adorable...yeh kya baat hui...i love kids and adore them...when i say i didn't like it i said the PIC..not himself..becoz i haven't seen him in real...so how would i pass a judgement...same is the case here...yes i don't find her adorable in these pics..

now people saying its racist, that WOW WHAT A BAD COMMENT I REALLY POSTED.. ??😔

Originally posted by: The-Exorcist

I think people are squabbling over nothing ...What everyone said was pretty crystalline ..no one was bashing the kids ...apart from that little brat that posed like a Arnold ...😉

So its a worthless war of speech between a erudite like you and the disgrutled lot who haven't understood the issue here ..

If I were you I woulda belt up ...and went onto chat summat funny .. 😆

since i have joined this forum...in any thread...people just need a word...coz obviously they would never try to understand beyond what person is talking abt...it sounds harsh..then its ok..its racist, its demeaning...just because its an online forum. half of my TIME USUALLY GOES...to explain what my post means...but now i have stopped it...why should i explain when my comment doesn't mean what THEY want it to be...they can attack...we saw u writing 'these so and so words' are we illiterate or dumb...we know everything what u meant...now do u have answer for such things...😆
Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 12 years ago
daisylife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exorcist--all children are cute...period Edited by i.am. - 12 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I found some of the SRK-Gauri pics very endearing...it was nice to see after all the rumors.

Ishaan's grown up a lot. :O Suhana slways looks very reserved to me. I think she's gone more after SRK's philosophical side too..I think she's cute, a bit on the thin side yes, but it could just be how she naturally is. I remember growing up I was the "stick" of the family..it wasn't because I didn't eat..just because of how I naturally was.

The comment about Suhana needing fairness creams is 🤢 and made me sick to my stomach. Its sad..this notion of fair = pretty is still so deepy rooted that somtimes I feel its hardly ever going to go away. That mentality is never going to change. 🥱
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
daisylife thumbnail

Do you have children?  If all were cute why can't they grow up to be good humans? No there are some obvious genes in each of them..and inherited virtues / faults that render a few far off being cute ... 😆

yes i do, and i would shoot your brains if you dare say a word..
lllooollzz, u sounded sensible to me until now...so if your cute, you are a good human...please tell me you meant something else
daisylife thumbnail

Alright if that please you ...I'm here to make people happy ..not to despair them..Especially the sweet ones like you ...That enchant me ...or rather mesmerize with their kaleidoscopic madness...whic makes me Lmao! through the days ..

Lol ..You are CHWWWETTT ...😃

😆

watever