Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: .tanya91.

Ishaan looks more promising & charismatic then bhayya shahid.
Suhana don't have any star quality at all. Strictly average young girl. She lookslike a female petite version of srk with long hair.

And that for me is her biggest plus point - from the photos she comes across as a average girl like us. something we can relate to and I wish she remains like that. 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why are members getting personal with each other. Please stick to the topic and no more off topic discussions.

Originally posted by: tannipartner

How exactly are suhana and ishan getting into limelight while elder dancers are dancing as a part of troupe? nepotism much? They might be amazing dancer but how come kid dancers come in front row just like that when the main dancers are in background?

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ talent has no value...POWER and status does 
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gauri , when was the last time she was so happy and proud ?

I like Shahid;s bro , kid can dance ๐Ÿ˜† 
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow, so much negativity towards kids? I cant for the life of me stand SRK, but taking it so far to show this level of dislike towards his children is totally unfair and dare I say disgusting.

Lets remember children eventually are their own people, its unfair to judge them on the basis of their parents.
chalo atleast kids r talented๐Ÿ˜Š
People are really something. First the nasty comments about Aishwarya's baby and now obnoxious comments about SRK's daughter.  How can there be so much hatred for children? Suhana is just a child and she's not a famous actress that her looks should matter.  Looks change a lot anyway from childhood to the teen years and finally adulthood. 

I really hope the people making rude comments are supermodels themselves and their children or future children are cute enough to be Baby Gap models.  I highly doubt that's true but that's the only way pointing fingers at other people makes sense.
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lemony

chalo atleast kids r talented๐Ÿ˜Š

I can't differentiate if this was sarcasm or you're being honest... 
daisylife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The-Exorcist

Aww ...This is a pleasant surprise...Its damn too difficult to find people who can express their candid opinions fearlessly ...๐Ÿ˜‰

Half the members go around the threads marking their favorite members posts LIKE even without reading that .  ๐Ÿ˜†

This thread sure is one such example of relentless bashing of the whipping boy members who dared say the truth ...

How GAY ๐Ÿ˜†

what members you taling about, come on, express your opinon ferlessly and name them!

the problem isn't that they said the truth or whatnot, its that there are some people in the world who find it perfectly ok to discrimate someone based on their appearance. I really wonder how many mirrors they have recycled themselves
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xeta

Opinions are like assholes and everyone's got one. Close your nose and ignore the ones that stink. Perhaps, blame it on an overly sensitive nose while you're at it? Or of course, you can be yourself and call people cruel haters for just stating their opinion as diplomatically as possible?โ˜บ๏ธ

If people had said, Suhana looks like a malnourished freak, the hater comment would be justified. But I did not see anyone calling her that. Most people just said they don't find her cute. So what? This is a matter of aesthetics. Some like apples, others like oranges. 

She would've if she was born on the streets. ๐Ÿ˜† My comment is very much justified now.