Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
your funny 🤣 🤣

..hope yu had a great time partying with girls ;) ...and yes, your online all the time! :O ..but i guess this is the first time your online during this time.. :):)

I play Peek-a-boo?? IDK wotcher talkin' about! ðŸ˜›
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This topic is proof enough to show that it is the kareena fans that create trouble !

Originally posted by: The-Exorcist

As many times as the number of stars in the sky is ...Or her nose starts to look like a NOSE...whichever happens first  😆

😆

I swear to God, this woman was so pretty before but I have no clue why she's going for so many surgeries. She was so pretty in Raja Hindustani :(
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eraser

😆

I swear to God, this woman was so pretty before but I have no clue why she's going for so many surgeries. She was so pretty in Raja Hindustani :(

her nose has always been weird it is her wrinkly and anorexic skin that is making her look weird she should gain weight ASAP!

Your quite an observant, you alien.. 😳

LOL.. hope you had fun time with your sisters then lol.. *when is raksha bandhan*

haila! ..you earned a million $ already? :O ..on planet earth?? 😆 where did you get so much money from? 😆

..chalo.. it's late here and I'm sleeeppyy.. dont even know what i'm typing, lol.. bye bye Alien :D goodnight 🤗
tara a bit?? what does that mean?
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
just because she is not looking her best she went for many surgeries?  I really hate this concept and thought of people in this forum!

she still looks good, esp in the first pic...she looks bad in the second pic...I agree she doesn't look her best but she doesn't look that bad either...she looks fine and her facial structure remains the same as it was!! and about looking old, come on  you can't expect her to have a look she has in Raja hindustani and hero no. 1 and all that...of course, she is bound to age like any normal person does.
@TE -- dhuki? Jhoota MARS ka! 😆 .. hehe, okay.. Tara a bit aliennn :D Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 11 years ago
Sanju_ thumbnail
Just because she isn't looking her best in the pics, she went for many surgeries?😔...i really hate this mentality of some people in this forum!

even in your life, some of your pics come out really good and some do not...I doubt anybody says you went for a surgery and blah blah to you!

anyway she still looks nice leaving the second pic (I never liked that kinda hairstyle on her)...she looks fine...not her best but not bad either...and about looking old...now, come on you can't expect her to look how she used to during her movies a decade earlier...she is also bound to age like any normal person...she might have grown old but she is still so gorgeous
Sanju_ thumbnail
oppsss this stupid spamming messaged..I thought the first post didn't get post so had to type all over 🤣