KAT/SONAM = HOLLYWOOD's Kristen Stewart?! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
K-Stew is more of a Katrina or rather Katrina is more of a K-Stew.

Some expressions, insanely popular, brings asses to the theatres. 

Sonam can do none of the above. She simply shits bad, dumb tweets.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No!

At least Sonam Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are pretty lol

Originally posted by: bambogli

Kristen Stewart is Riya Sen of Hollywood. Mystery Actor: Opens her mouth as if she is saying a painful dialogue but utters romantic dialogues.  ðŸ˜†

😆  Riya Sen?  ðŸ˜‰   I admire her deeply.   ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by: liverach

No!

At least Sonam Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are pretty lol

Sonam Kapoor pretty?  ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜†   Nope, I think even Veena Malik and Sunny Leone are prettier.  
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
When I first saw Kristen in Panic Room.. i thought she was very talented!! I kinda liked her in Adventureland too..

But, omg.. after I watched all the Twilight movies and The Runaways, I was disappointed...she isnt talented, she just knows how to play gloomy roles with the same expression throughout :( 

Anyways, I see on red carpet and all... she DOES smile, and "gives" more expressions that she does in the movies? I wish she could use more expression.

If I had to pick...I'd pick Kat. she's really improving :) ...liked her in Meri Brother Ki Dulhan.

Originally posted by: EroticGauravMad

Sonam Kapoor pretty?  ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜†   Nope, I think even Veena Malik   prettier.  

😲 ðŸ˜² I M shocked ðŸ˜†
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

When I first saw Kristen in Panic Room.. i thought she was very talented!! I kinda liked her in Adventureland too..

But, omg.. after I watched all the Twilight movies and The Runaways, I was disappointed...she isnt talented, she just knows how to play gloomy roles with the same expression throughout :( 

Anyways, I see on red carpet and all... she DOES smile, and "gives" more expressions that she does in the movies? I wish she could use more expression.

If I had to pick...I'd pick Kat. she's really improving :) ...liked her in Meri Brother Ki Dulhan.

I agree with you to a certain extent, but I actually liked her in Runaways as well. Kristen Stewart is actually a wasted talent. Twilight has wasted and typecast her.

She was brilliant in Panic Room. Anyone who has seen the movie knows that she can most definitely act. Her seizure scene was brilliant.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkII_JShveI[/YOUTUBE]

I loved her in Runaways. Her character was stronger, aggressive, self determined, rebellious and so unlike Bella Swann. She portrayed Joan Jett very well. I can't think of any other actress portraying Joan Jett as well. Although Dakota Fanning totally stole the show in Runaways. Her self destructive spiral as Cheryl Curie was well done.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHpEJ749TRM[/YOUTUBE]

My favorite role though was Adventureland. Her character in that was so much like a girl next door. Her trapped between a relationship with the older controlling Ryan Reynolds and the guy her age she liked Jesse Eisenberg was nicely done.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0fCB4eDq08[/YOUTUBE]

I like her in Snow White too. I only hate her as Bella Swann. Prior to Twilight she did a lot of indie films, especially as a child artist and was well recognized. I only hope that after this Twilight madness dies down she goes back to the indie film circuit. She is much better off cast in some of the quirky odd off beat roles rather than the pathetic lifeless typecasting of Twilight.

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ She was good in Speak. you should watch the movie and read the book. It was good.

She's also in Kerouac's On The Road. I'm excited!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously at least Kat/Sonam make effort but IMO Kristen is so overrated. I'm sorry but didn't get the hype over Twilight...she can't act..I'm sorry she really pretty but acting no...dont like it.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TexanHolden

^ She was good in Speak. you should watch the movie and read the book. It was good.

She's also in Kerouac's On The Road. I'm excited!

Thanks for the recommendation, I just looked it up. Sounds like a good film.