Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I am speechless.. I almost cried..Punya you are an amazing writer, superb, Love  this Ram a lot, this was needed, I really feel sorry for Priya, I know we all are angry with her, but still feel sorry for both of them. Thanks for this lovely write up.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

how could i missed this OS ..
ohhh sorry for late commenting dear .. it was a fab OS
you penned so beautifully RAYA feelings .
especially ram feelings were so emotional and the love in his every word ..ohh i loved it and thank you very much for this wonderful OS..as they were showing present track such a crap ..really feeling good after reading this OS ...๐Ÿ‘

Hey luvsakshi (sorry, don't know your name)

Thanks so much! Glad you liked it and enjoyed it so much!

it was high time Ram let his frustration out.. was itching to voice his feelings and give a good and sound hearing to Priya.. felt so good after writing this OS ๐Ÿ˜‰
PunyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

OMG๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I am speechless.. I almost cried..Punya you are an amazing writer, superb, Love  this Ram a lot, this was needed, I really feel sorry for Priya, I know we all are angry with her, but still feel sorry for both of them. Thanks for this lovely write up.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Priya,

๐Ÿ˜•

Am sorry for being so harsh but this time she went too far.. had to vent out..

I also want this Ram now onwards.. yeah, we do feel sorry for both of them.. such is the impact of BALH.. I have to remind mysalef time and again that its just a goddamn TV show!!๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks so much!!
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved reading OS, surprisingly i had the big smile, i wasn't feeling bad for Priya, man she deserves it after the Thursday episode, especially after the "friendly love" dialogue๐Ÿคข

back to OS, great dialogues for Ram๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, loved his raging bull avatar, glad no redeeming for Priya๐Ÿ˜†, ending was good enough๐Ÿ˜ณ

but as Chitra Di, thr is scope for u to continue, make her apologize, and Ram ignoring for somedays, something like that! 
PunyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

loved reading OS, surprisingly i had the big smile, i wasn't feeling bad for Priya, man she deserves it after the Thursday episode, especially after the "friendly love" dialogue๐Ÿคข

Spoken like a true comrade Nancy.. lol ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† yeah, this time she really went too far.. had it coming from me!!

back to OS, great dialogues for Ram๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, loved his raging bull avatar, glad no redeeming for Priya๐Ÿ˜†, ending was good enough๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks so much!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

but as Chitra Di, thr is scope for u to continue, make her apologize, and Ram ignoring for somedays, something like that! 

Nancy, all that will be covered in SGP takes.. just hang in there.. will take just a bit more time.. Don't worry.. you'll get all these things for sure.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
m so eagerly waiting for Seeta Geeta Production to start, was asking Amby Di as well, so m gonna get all these things thr in that? wohaa m waiting, start soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

m so eagerly waiting for Seeta Geeta Production to start, was asking Amby Di as well, so m gonna get all these things thr in that? wohaa m waiting, start soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

SGP will shut down if you dont keep updating your FF ๐Ÿ˜‰ And then the whole forum will be after you muahahaha.. so better keep at it ๐Ÿ˜‰
PunyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

SGP will shut down if you dont keep updating your FF ๐Ÿ˜‰ And then the whole forum will be after you muahahaha.. so better keep at it ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜ˆ

hehehe.. good one Amby!

So Nancy madam, agar SGP chahiye toh better be regular with the uppies.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunyaS

Awww... Nandy, ๐Ÿค—

Yeah.. all that blasting was direct Dil Se.. was boiling inside and this is just the tip of the iceberg!!!!

I really wanna see THIS Ram now.. not the gentleman, not now.. and certainly not before Priya.. I want him to rage and ignore Priya.. that would be a relief..

Yeah and he should tell her that her beizzadi of his love is just the reason for his distancing himself from her. should rub it in that whatever decision he takes is a direct reaction to her stooopid! nautanki and her callous talking!!!
not only should he ignore her he should also poke daggers with his words - i dont see him doing it, he is too good a man to indulge in petty tu tu main main, but I can wish!
Keep it going Punya, and  dho dalo mahan devi ko!!!
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb punya sad@ emotinal post waqai me ram ne apni sari frustration nikal di ๐Ÿ˜†very gud continue soon the next part๐Ÿค—