Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Great job.. :thumbs up:
lovd it..<3
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunyaS

Ram's dialogues, actually monologue 😆 was the first thing I wrote.. aage peechhe ka sab bad mein adjust kiya hai! 😆
I can totally understand why 😉😆
Yeah.. feeling so much better after venting out on Priya (even though indirectly... hihihi)

Still, haven't forgiven her. Will wait till Monday ep to see what route does she take.. apologise and confide (0.000001% Chance, but still..) OR continue the spewing..
Better vent it all out this weekend and then recharge yourself for Monday cuz even though I have hopes for a breakdown, BT is great at killing them!! I've semi-forgiven her cuz i wrote about it hahaha.. i dont know man.. Even though I am absolutely crazy about Ram, and hate her for hurting him, I kinda still have a soft-spot for her cuz of ST LOL and hopes for a reunion...
But I totally want her to know what the heck she's done to him. I hope he opens his mouth more and gives it to her, whether its RB or emotional blackmail.. whatever.. he just needs to be like ENOUGH is ENOUGH!! 😡
Moreover, lets leave the redemption for the SGP takes.. will have something new to write about. 😉
Yeah good idea.. i think im going to stop writing now and save it for that cuz im really running out of ideas!! LOL. The CVs have even taken my thinking power from me!! Ruuude much! ill just continue my FF cuz i already have that story set in my mind 😉

kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome OS Punya...   sorry for late comment...having problems with my PC...

loved it so much... 

YOU have expressed ram's feelings so perfectly...very very touchy...

for the lovely os...
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
darling punya,

you are awesome... i love the way you showed that love does not have to be weak.. it can be strong and decisive and can get the results if shown with intention... i absolutely love your ram kapoor.. he is the bestest and reading the os made me fall in love all over again.. 
muah muah to you and your ram

PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salsaly

awesome OS... just loved it... nyc ending... really touchy... u have expressed ram's feelings really well... good job... thanks for the pm... sorry for late comment...  :-)

Hey Saly.. Thanks so much! Don't worry about being late.. just read and enjoy.. 😊
PunyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavi_961

Great job.. :thumbs up:
lovd it..<3

Thank you so much Lavi!! 😊
PunyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaviya10

awesome OS Punya...   sorry for late comment...having problems with my PC...

loved it so much... 

YOU have expressed ram's feelings so perfectly...very very touchy...

for the lovely os...

Aww.. thanks for the GIF Kaviya.. its really cute! 😳

Glad you enjoyed it! 🤗
PunyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinimp

darling punya,

you are awesome... i love the way you showed that love does not have to be weak.. it can be strong and decisive and can get the results if shown with intention... i absolutely love your ram kapoor.. he is the bestest and reading the os made me fall in love all over again.. 

Awww... Nandy, 🤗

Yeah.. all that blasting was direct Dil Se.. was boiling inside and this is just the tip of the iceberg!!!!

I really wanna see THIS Ram now.. not the gentleman, not now.. and certainly not before Priya.. I want him to rage and ignore Priya.. that would be a relief..
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
how could i missed this OS ..
ohhh sorry for late commenting dear .. it was a fab OS
you penned so beautifully RAYA feelings .
especially ram feelings were so emotional and the love in his every word ..ohh i loved it and thank you very much for this wonderful OS..as they were showing present track such a crap ..really feeling good after reading this OS ...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
PunyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinimp

darling punya,

And thanks for the 'Bestest Ram' compliment.. means sooo much!!!😳
Edited by PunyaS - 11 years ago