Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
And I hadnt lost my temper when I posted it I wasnt arguing with anyone!
anniegupta_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: surnita

One more thing please could you refrain from calling Armaan AS (S)[/] .If I cant say Bum then I dont think it is fair you guys can say Ass. Especially as both words refer to the same part of the anatomy!

Dont worry guys, I have sent a complaint to Ashwirya about the use of this word and found a relevent quote.

Thank you and good night!

well oppz... I just used that two seconds ago... but if the moderators say so I'll edit my post.
anniegupta_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

AS(S)...well oppz... I just used that two seconds ago... but if the moderators say so I'll edit my post.

radha_18 thumbnail
even i find AS(s) offensive...
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Agree Mani.Specially some of the posts attacking Armaan has had highly offensive language.I always knew you had a keen eye for detail😊

Good to see we agree on something ðŸ˜‰

jammy thumbnail

One more thing please could you refrain from calling Armaan AS(S).  If I cant say Bum then I dont think it is fair you guys can say Ass.  Especially as both words refer to the same part of the anatomy!

Dont worry guys, I have sent a complaint to Ashwirya about the use of this word and found a relevent quote.

Thank you and good night!

I guess Calling Armaan as ASS was always pointing to the fact that he was acting like a donkey, sombody with no brains. Its normal word where people say stop being an ASS, it means stop behaving like a donkey.

I dont think so it ever was meant to refer to any part of the human anatomy. Atleast!!!

Jammy.

surnita thumbnail
Well Jammy I take ass to mean buttocks.  I guess it depends on where you come from.  Most uk and American people would agree.  But of course the Purab fans convienintly wont!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
          Here I do agree with Surnita.Ass is now-a days mostly associted with anatomy & hardly ever with a donkey,especially in UK & US.
jammy thumbnail

Well Jammy I take ass to mean buttocks.  I guess it depends on where you come from.  Most uk and American people would agree.  But of course the Purab fans convienintly wont!

Maybe!!  for in indian context I use it to refer as donkey.

Jammy.

surnita thumbnail

Well this forum is international!

That means I can call Jassi an Indian word meaning a female dog - starts with K, because it has two meanings?  A dog (a simple animal like a donkey) or an offensive word starting with b!

Ok thanks for that advice Jammy and Ashwirya!