Language on the forum....

Posted: 19 years ago

Hey all, don't you think the language on the forum is going towards the worse side???...... I was reading some recent posts/comments...... And really the langauage used is not very good..... (my opinion).... I really enjoy the healthy discussions on the forum.... But this kind of language is making me think if it is worth spending so much time on the forum....

Really it is not about bashing Armaan or Purab or Jassi or anybody.... But about the language used while proving (??) one's point.... I understand that those are fictional characters.... But people who love them really get carried away while expressing their opinion and are using worst language...............

Hi Manimau, please PM the thread where offensive language has been used. Offensive language is a no no on this forum. It is true that people/fan, sometimes, go overboard with their comments about the characters. Such comments most of the times leads to personal attacks, and disupts the discussion, which we do not want. Best way to deal with such messages is 'do not respond' at all and let any of the moderators know and we will delete the offensive post.

Ash

agree 100%, said the same thing in morning
Done it Ash..... Thanks Ash, ides and pj for your support!

Are you referring to the thread where I posted Jassi is a conniving *********?  And I think I used a three letter word describing a bottom starting with a b?  If so do you really find that offensive?

and "***********" isnt a swear word believe it or not!!  I swear if I get a warning about this I am going to leave the forum!  How childish!

Originally posted by surnita

and "***********" isnt a swear word believe it or not!!  I swear if I get a warning about this I am going to leave the forum!  How childish!

Ha ha

One more thing please could you refrain from calling Armaan AS(S).  If I cant say Bum then I dont think it is fair you guys can say Ass.  Especially as both words refer to the same part of the anatomy!

Dont worry guys, I have sent a complaint to Ashwirya about the use of this word and found a relevent quote.

Thank you and good night!

Surnita.. No one is giving any warnings.. It has been the effort of all the moderators of this forum to keep it very open. But we also wnat everyone to remember that we have members of all ages coming to this forum. So we request members to refrain from using unhealthy language. It is but natural to loose ones temper once in a while.. but we should make every effort to restrain ourself from posting things like these. They only make us all loose something in the long run.. Afterall we all want to keep coming back and posting... So, lets all work towards together in making this a fun place to be at..
But how is ********** swearing?  And if Purab fans can say the A word why cant I say the B word?