Rinku Karmarkar was too good in the amar episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
   While everybody's acting was over the top and look forced mostly..the person who stood out for me in that episode when the shocking truth was revealed on TV was Renu Vyas...  the rections by her looked very natural... I could see she was clearly the best as her expressions and even the way she sat down...with her son supporting her were just too very good... Special kudos to her...I love this show..but renu vyas stood out for me in that episode..more because she had to be human and come out of her taunting character...showed she is so good at heart... Another special mention is for the woman who plays Prerna...and even her reaction was very very good...and controlled... Everyone was ok..but these two were remarkable.. 
Me too agree with u yar!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree Rinku's expressions and reaction to Amar's video footage were awesome. But i disagree with the rest of your opinion. I thought everyone acted brilliantly. Just like how everyone takes a particular news in a particular way. The same way everyone had different kind of shocked expressions. OTT was the way the camera kept moving from scene to scene. Yet it wasn't as bad as some of the serials I have seen. Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
Rinku was terrific in that episode. I would say her expression impressed me the most than all others. Maybe i was pleasantly surprised by her soft reactions for Amar. 

I dun think the expressions of other actors was OTT!!

But Yes for the first time we got to see the real love and concern Renu has for Amar...first her smile when she saw Amar in the video and she broke down when he was shot!!!!

Kudos to her!!!👏