Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey awesome concept.I loved it.I guess now Abhiya will tell their love story😳.PM me
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice updt 😊
srry d late reply
abhiya cm 4m 2nd honeymoon... Oh wow!!!
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Part 2 : The Love Story.

They giggled seeing their parents do adult stuff without closing the door of the room. "Ahem Ahem...dada momma...what are you doing??" said Sneha giggling. "Didn't you guys get enough of each other there that you are starting here even...that too in front of your innocent children...don't you know that such stuff will have a bad impact on your children..??" said Yash acting innocent as if he is the only innocent child in the world. "By the way stop all this right now before we go and say about this to Dadiz and you know if she comes to know that you'll were doing adult stuff in front of us then you'll be so dead...(Sneha says to yash through telepathy.."Dumb they are already dead...remember they are The living dead...the vampires..") so better shut this now and say us your love hate story...we even drank the milk you know...you'll can never understand what it feels like while drinking milk...and mom even you used to hate milk then why should we drink it when you yourself didn't drink it much...huh huh tell us tell us ??" Anyways now start your love-hate story for which we were waiting so eagerly...ok here you go..
    The Epic Love Story: (PAST)
    It started one and half year ago when we first shifted to Dehradun. It was like any other day after we shifted to Dehradun(almost a month) I and your grandparents were sitting in the Dinning room having dinner and drinking blood respectively. I said, "Mom I still can't understand why have we come to Dehradun when we could happily stay at any other place without any problems for you'll and Bhai?" "You know that Sid loves Panchi and he cannot stay without her and she can't come there to stay with us as our seniors will not be comfortable seeing this though they have agreed for this mating but I know they won't be comfortable and incase they lose their temper then we may lose both Panchi and Sid and you know we can't afford that can we? After all these years I've got a daughter in the form of Panchi so I just can't let her stay at that place. I still remember how overwhelmed Sid was when Panchi accepted his love even after knowing that Sid was a vampire...I have never seen such a pure soul like her..and his father Arnab he is such a darling(eyeing Chand to tease him)...he accepted the fact that we're vampires and let her daughter meet us and be with Sid...he trusted us so much Abhay...we can't let them down by bringing Panchi to such a place where her life would be endangered!" "I understood mom! But why didn't you say this to me before? I was asking you for so long and still you didn't answer me all this while...I guess you thought I wouldn't understand you but its ok! And nextly I myself am happy about coming to Dehradun...there are so many hot girls out there with whom I can flirt so I'm happy"said Abhay and a smile crept on his lips thinking about how cute she looked and how much he loved her..but still he thought that something was missing in them but then he brushed off this thought and said again "Dad I need to share something with you all...I ermm...I...I..I love a girl!" "Who is she? How you met her? And when? why didn't you say us? How does she look? Is she good? And what about her family? Have you met them and wha...????" "Guyz let the man breathe" came Panchi's voice from back. "Oh thank god Bhabz you came...I was drowning in their sea of questions! So bhabz I guess you should say 'YOUR' family how is she and all her details. Okay?" said Abhay. "Ya guyz chill...so  now...her name is Natasha Sharma...daughter of Mr. Mukesh Sharma...her height is 5.4...fair, beautiful, straight hair...met her in Mount College, didn't say you all coz I asked him not to as he was not sure that he loves her or not and is still not but still has proposed her as he feels she is right for her, and yeah she is hot!!! And your next questions are not important as they are not getting married tomorrow so chill!" said Panchi in single breath. "Wow baby that was good! I didn't knew you could speak so fast I wish you were fast in other things too!"said Sid  with a mishcheivious glint in his eyes. Chand understood and said, "You'll get to know all the things in which she is fast after marriage right panchi?". "Right uncle" said Panchi with a great smile as his dad supported her and not him and helped her tease him whenever he tried to tease her.
    PRESENT:
    Chand was waiting patiently in his room for Haseena to arrive as she had to give him that special wish in his room. "Chand?" said Haseena with questioning eyes as to why he was so restless. "Ummm Haseena now is the time to grant me my wish which according to the deal is left...so I want you to come on a date with me...I'll make all the drinks and  will mix blood so we won't have any problem in drinking that also...here wear this and come down fast...I'll be waiting and then we'll have dessert and I need not say what I want in dessert as you know what exactly I want!" Haseena blushed a lil hearing the last part but then composed herself and said "But Chand what makes you think that I'll be coming with you? Didn't you hear what Abhay said about blackmailing me?" "Oh I did hear that but when you were busy giving milk to Sneyash he forgived everyone but didn't accept anyone's wish except me coz he knew I wouldn't misuse this opportunity in silly things but in something important. I'll be waiting" he said and winked and came down without letting her speak. Sighing Haseena came down getting ready and going with Chandeena and...(aage kya hua hoga I hope you can guess coz I dun wanna write such adult stuff about Chandeena I'm happy with Sidchi, Mishbir and Abhiya so please guyz forgive me for this..)
    The Epic Love Story: (PAST)
    Next day in college everyone was doing their work when Abhay and Nuts arrived together, hand in hand, laughing and giggling. Everyone saw them and their jaw dropped as the Abhay who couldn't stay with a single is coming with Nuts and that too hand in hand and with her in his car...that was the shock of their lifetime. On the other hand Piya after returning from London from her 2months long vacation was joining college that day itself. After Abhay and Nuts arrived and were leaving for canteen a curly headed girl came running saying evryone "Guyz Piya is coming to college today...after 2months but I don't know what has happened to her she is behaving all weird from when she has arived..she didn't smile once after returning...something has surely happened to her..guyz we've to cheer her up and ask her the reason.." said that girl. "Are you sure baby...maybe she is fooling us after all we can't forget her pranks and naughtiness" said Kabir. "I'm sure thakur. I'm her sister I know when she is doing all this for pranks and when this is for real. There is definately something which she is hiding due to some reason which she won't tell us coz she doesn't want to 'DISTURB' us by her problems" said Misha.(The curly headed girl.) "So finally your sister is coming Mish? said Abhay. "Ya dude finally she is coming..but something has gotten into her..and huh don't flirt with her or irritate or any pranks on her...get that straight into your pretty little mind." said Misha. "Woahh...chill girl...I'm just asking when did I say I was planning to do all that to do with her...if you haven't noticed then let me show you that I'm seriously committed now with Nuts...I mean Natasha." said Abhay. "Definately she is a 'Nut'...seriously boy didn't you find any other girl in this college than Natasha...she even worse than T...atleast T doesn't fake...is she is evil then she shows it unlike her. Anyways your life your decisions so I backoff. I'm sorry for interfering in your personal life" said Misha smiling. "You better be" said Abhay gritting her teeth and was going to canteen as his Nuts had left for canteen and will be waiting for him there.
    On the other hand as Piya arrived in college everyone ran to her to meet her. She entered the college like a celebrity. She thought in her mind, "Why all the people fake like this...none of these wanted me back but still they are pretending as if they are happy only your family is true to you and no one else...but kabir, ruhi & angad...are they also like him...fake loving me...though his love was different but still...are all the people in this world like him??...her mind was somewhere else when someone hugged her and she came back to her senses and seeing who it was she just slapped him...danish that moron was hugging me...why did he have to spoil my day at college... everyone was shocked as to what has happened to piya...the girl who could handle the worst of situations so easily with a sweet smile on her face is slapping someone...that was the second shock of the day for them (i hope you'll remember the 1st shock). "How dare you touch me you moron? Get out of my way and sight. And you all what are you all staring at...haven't you seen me before...yes for those who don't know me...I'm Piyali Jaiswal not at all pleased to meet you all so disperse right now..except Misha, Kabir, Ruhi, Angad, zeenia, Zee, Veer and Ragini." But Abhay didn't move...he stood their and saw everything in shock. "Hey new boy didn't you hear me...get out of my sight..."said Piya eyeing towards Abhay. "Is this your father's college or you have been given the permission to allow or restrict people from standing in this part of college or are you the watchman of this place and order everyone to stay off limits...you're none of these so SHOW THAT STUPID ATTITUDE OF YOURS TO SOMEONE ELSE" said Abhay. As soon as she heard the last line she remembered him...she was shocked and hurt and a tear dropped from her eye but none noticed it except Abhay as she was facing Abhay and showing her back to all her friends. She wiped it asap and left from there. Abhay felt guilty of shouting at her and felt sorry for her coz he understood that his lines reminded her of someone but he felt something else too when he understood that she was crying because of someone. He thought let me go and apologise to her and he went behind her...he ran in girls common room at the end of the college building coz all thought that there was some ghost there but in reality she, mish, ruhi, kabir and angad had pranked with everyone to make it their hiding place from all the teachers and students and none dared to go there...as he went...he heard her crying...she was blabbering something..."why you had to do this to me..i loved with all i had...i trusted you so much and that day you were in bed with tania saying that you didn't love me and was with me for two things i.e my money and my body..how cheap you could be jeh how cheap...beacuse of you i don't trust anyone now...bcz of you i'm not happy, irritated and agitated all the time, ready to pick u fight with any and every one...just becuse of you...still i love u...but i really thank god that i didn't get intimate with you otherwise i wud really regret my life...i don't know y didn't i get intimate with him..."i still feel like there was something missing and here we are the love was missing...how ironic she laughed sarcastically on herself. Anyways now trust me jeh you won't be forgiven and you'll be doomed once i get back to normal...i'll make your life hell...you wanted money na...you'll lose what you had...see what is the power of Piyali Jaiswal...i'll use all my influence and make your developing company a hell and also your dreams for betraying me and every rich girl which you've used till date..." "Piyali Jaiswal can I come in? Its a girls common room so I'm asking permission otherwise I wouldn't. By the way I'm Abhay, Abhay Raichand." said Abhay after hearing all the things what piya said. He felt a strong pull towards her as if she is a kind of magnet for him. "Why have you come here...are you left hurting me more that you've come here even? Go away! Just get out from my sight!" said Piya while crying. "Ssshhh...don't cry Piya...don't let a guy hurt you so much. Don't let him hurt you even after leaving you. When a guy hurts you show him that he is not that important k he will affect you so much that you forget living your life even. Be strong. Live in present and not past. Past is to be forgotten and present is to be lived and future is to be dreamt of. Don't ever forget this and don't ever mix them even."said Abhay. Piya hearing all this cried her heart out and hugged Abhay very tightly. As she hugged Abhay both felt a current running inside them. Unknowingly his hands went behing her back and caressed her back. While she clutched his shirt very tightly. Both were in a trance when suddenly Abhay's phone rang and they came out of their trance. Immediately both backed out and put their heads out feeling awkward. Abhay answered the call saying, "Yes baby I'm coming. Yeah yeah was just with my...ummm my..." "Friend" said Piya. "Friend???!!!(Abhay was hell shocked hearing that)...yeah friend baby friend!" saying he cut the phone and looked towards Piya showing his questioning look. She immediately understood and said, "See I'm sorry I hurt you but I didn't mean to do that its just that I don't trust anyone now. But when I heard you calling someone baby I understood you are committed and hence thought that you won't hurt me by your flirting as I've heard a lot about you from Mish and since you're committed you're out of danger zone so no issues being friends with you. Friends??" sid Piya forwarding her hand towards him smiling. "Friends forever!" said Abhay. "So now tell me what is the whole story about this Jeh guy. Don't worry I won't tell anyone and I won't force you even but I know one thing that when you share your pain it reduces otherwise your wish. No force." said Abhay. "Ummm...I...I..."said Piya stammering. "Its ok...no need to tell me now...tell me whenever you're comfortable. Ok? Even if its 4am in morning and about the number you can have it from Misha provided that she wakes up to give you her no in the morning." said Abhay giggling to make her mood lightened sensing her awkwardness. "Thanks! By the way I don't want anyone to know about our friendship and Jeh wala matter. Please." "Surely yaar...chill re...I'm fine with it...Bindasss..!! Anyways Got to go...girlfriend call you see...very important." said Abhay. "Yeah I know...bye and thanx..I needed that support that time so thankyou! And no need to reply now...go now..bye!" said Piya hurrriedly knowing that he has to go. He smiled and left but while leaving he felt a little bad for leaving her so he came back and hugged her and said, "Friendship wala hug hai yara so don't get angry! Bye." He left making Piya uncomfartable as the closeness affected her so much. She shrugged that thought and came back to her new avatar i.e. 'A BITCH' for others except her friends which now includes Abhay even.
                    Next Week at Mount College:
    A week had passed both Abhay and Piya met twice but Piya avoided away hurriedly due to their own misunderstanding. Piya was going through the corridor to the library to study when suddenly Nidhi bumped into her only to face Piya's wrath. "Hey you stupid dumbass girl can't you keep your stupid eyes open? Next time don't you ever cross my way and get this clear in your head! Idiot!" said Piya She was getting irritated due to the repeated calls of Jeh on her phone for forgiveness and removed all her anger on the poor girl. Naina cried and said, "Piya I don't know what has happened to you but mind it due to your this attitude only you are losing all your friends. Leave it you're not the same Piya who used to love everyone but someone else! Bye!" said Naina and ran away crying in the library! Abhay saw everything and went towards Piya and tried to talk but she said, "Now you want to insult me after that day that you came back now. Oh yes go and tell everyone how Ms. Piya was crying and how she begged me for friendship and other stuffs to your girlfriend!" "Enough Piya! Just shut up and listen to me and don't you dare run away from me get it? Now come with me." He dragged her catching her hand tightly and took her to the Ladies common room and said, "Piyali Jaiswal just listen to me right away or you can't even imagine what I'll do to shut you up even though I've a girlfriend!" He said looking at her lips. She gasped seeing this and stopped talking. She was moving back and Abhay was taking steps towards her and finally she stopped due to wall behind her. Abhay came and put both his hands on the sides of wall to stop her from going. Finally he said, "Piya I was not talking about you that day. I was talking about Sameera my ex-girlfriend that day. She was smitten by me once when we were in college in Mumbai. Nuts asked me about my previous girlfriend before her so I told her and that time Sam was the babe of the college but she was a single man woman and she truly loved me and was crying after I dumped her and was begging for friendship but you didn't hear the whole story and just ran away thinking I was talking about you to the Nuts. I can't believe you think so low of me. FYI Ms. Jaiswal I'm not that kind of guy who does that though I'm a flirt but I care for my friends or should I say my ex-friends! Now you know what I don't even want to be your friend as I can't be friend with such a selfish, self-centered, stupid girl who doesn't even know whats the truth and just accuses her friends on mere illusion and half truth without even caring to ask what the truth actually is!" He was angry, damn angry. Piya had never seen such and angry Abhay so she was shocked and she started crying thinking she didn't even trust her own friends feeling guilty she tried talking to him but he said, "No Piya you've lost your chance. I don't trust you now coz next time you'll accuse me of something else. You've to prove me now that you're worth of my friendship only then I'll think about it otherwise I won't even bother. Bye!!!!" He said and went.

Guyz this is the second chapter. I know its crappy but please read and comment. Your comments are valuable. Thankyou!
Edited by shreyadosi - 12 years ago
Yumna786 thumbnail
very lovely update..loved first part,present n past...
Abhiya friendship scene was nice,cute,fantastic...loved it all.u r a good writer n faster...loved it all...i read full in 5 min...its very long n u describe it very well loved it abhiya n other characters..abhiya childs r so naughty...abhiy told their past story...thnks 4 pm n update soon n thanks 4 giving such a long... 😊 Edited by Yumna786 - 12 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
edited
nyc update dear
so pia became harsh bcoz of jeh hmm...
continue soon thank u for pm 😊 Edited by -juhi-lily- - 12 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Update!

Loved the past story! wanting to know more!!
continue soon and thanks for the pm

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res
--edited--

wonderful update shreya.πŸ‘ Wow! Your storyline is totally new! Abhay is so nyc here! 😳 I guess nw pia will try to persuade abhay to forgive her..😊 continue soon..and thanx for pm..Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
fantastic update!!!!πŸ‘
liked abhay...here he is a cool vampire.😎
liked abhiya's fightπŸ˜‰

continue soon😊
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..waiting 4 d nxt updateπŸ˜ƒEdited by abhiya_pkyek - 12 years ago
bellaaa thumbnail