Users

Frequent Posters

love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TeDylove

lovely part abhi se hame sapne dikhana suru kar diya?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

continue soon..😳

Sapne kaha dikhaye abhi...picture abhi baki hai dost...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but seriously thanku very much...πŸ˜ƒ...
Yumna786 thumbnail
i want to see next part abhi abhi...
What a prologue very nice..
Abhiya on second honeymoon loved it...n they had two child yapii...
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh realy vry nyc plzz continue soon
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi! nice prologue and please continue and do pm me
love.piyali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yumna786

i want to see next part abhi abhi...
What a prologue very nice..
Abhiya on second honeymoon loved it...n they had two child yapii...

Thanku very much...i'm uploading the next part now...do read and give your precious comments...
love.piyali thumbnail

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

oh realy vry nyc plzz continue soon

Thanku...m updating now...
love.piyali thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

hi! nice prologue and please continue and do pm me

Thanku...m updating nw...plz read n give ur views n vil surely pm u...😊
love.piyali thumbnail

Part 1:
Sorry Mom but Abhay didn't let me go!! said Piya.
I missed you so much mom!...I love you mom! said Abhay hugging her again. I thought you love me ABhay?? said Piya. Oh yes

I do love you but my love for you is different na baby...I'll show you my love in bedroom or bathroom...whichever you refer

baby...he whispered in her ear and his lips touching her ears making her go weak on her knees. "Ahem ahem...I'm here you

know" said Haseena...hearing all this commotion due to his super senses Sidchi stopped their romance and came dowm...as

soon as Sidchi saw Piya they ran and gave her a bone crashing hug.

Abhay said "Bhai I thought I'm your brother so even I deserve a hug you know said Abhay trying not to show the jealous

feeling in his voice. Piya understood and chuckled hearing this. I see some one is jealous here thats why I could smell

something burning. Now I get whats burning said Piya smirking looking towards Abhay. Everyone laughed including their

children.

Hey you!! Said Abhay glaring towards Piya. "I'm not jealous of you...I'm much better than you...why should I be jealous of

you?? My family loves me alot so why should I be jealous and that too of "YOU"!!...and please I've some standards...said

abhay gritting his teeth getting irritated due to their laugh. He so hated when no one in his family supported him in his

fights with Piya and instead chose Piya. It was like Piya was their daughter and he was their son in law. After hearing

this Piya glared at him...he just realised what he said and gave a sheepish smile showing his repentence of saying those

words but there was no use. The fire was ignited now he knew it would take loads of gifts, begging, being her personal

assistant, driver, servant and many more jobs will only allow him to enter hi room after almost 2-3 days only if she pities

him.

"Now now!! I guess I've to say ramu kaka to clean the Guest room I suppose! said Haseena. Everyone laughed at him but then
today Piya felt bad for him as they had just returned from honeymoon so she was still in that lovey dovey mood.
But to his surprise Piya said "No mom...no need to do that we'll stay in my room...right abhay???"
Abhay couldn't believe his luck...did she didn't get angry or is she pretending to be not angry and will punish me in
our room thought abhay. Piya mentally said him(Guyz shez turned into a vampy due to some circumstances which will be

revealed later on) "Don't worry baby I'm not angry and I'm not playing and I won't give you any punishment in our room..!"

Abhay was relieved hearing this...he smiled and they were lost in each others eyes...everyone was laughing...which brought

them back from their world.

So Mom which story were Sneyash talking about???? said abhay to haseena and then continued saying to sneyash "Come to my
room babies I'll tell you a bedtime story...I've missed u both so much in Rio especially saying you both a bedtime story
...said Abhay.
Oh really Mr. Abhay Sadu Raichand thats why you didn't even call us even once in a week while you were away?? Now we know
how much you MISSED us Mr. Sadu Dad Raichand!!!! said Sneyash angrily...

"Hey you two brats watchout for your words...he is your father...if you don't have the manners to talk to your dad then

don't talk to me even...now go to your room right now without any gifts which we brought from Rio, chocolates, dresses for

u( pointing towards sneha) and video games for you my son(pointing towards yash) my n dada's hugs n kisses and last but not

the least bedtime stories...!"
"Oh mom we're sorry we didn't mean to say it that way its just that you'll didn't call when you were there and that made us

angry and even you used to say the same when you were angry on dad...we've heard it when we were in your womb so we

thought even we could use it" said sneyash pouting. We're are sorry mama n dada please forgive us...we won't eat

chocolates for a week and will even drink milk and...and and...ha we...we will not do masti and will not create a mess in

our room and house...plz mom now forgive us...ab toh sorry banta hai mom...itna sorry toh dad ne bhi apse nahi kaha

hoga...plzzz...dad plz say mom na...she listens to you...

Piya smiled hearing this and hugged her children and said "Thats better...so now here are the chocolates, dresses, video

games, and my kiss to my babies...and we didn't call coz we had decided when we were leaving from Dehradun that we won't

call you'll and will come a week early...thats the actual reason (looking towards haseena) why we didn't call you and

hence we had cancelled the tickets that day itself when we left you'll and checked inside and booked the tickets of one

week before so that we could arrive soon and see your million dollar expression on seeing us and also see how much you

missed us...this was all Abhay's plan...

"Oh darling I love you so much my son" said Haseena and continued "but next time don't do that we were scared you know..!!"

Oh mom chill...we're back now so relaxx...so what have I missed in these seven days children???? You two are giving me

every detail of what happened in these 7days...said abhay.

Sure dad we'll tell you everything including dirt, caressing, photograph,...etc etc...abhiya couldn't understand anything

but sidchi and chandeena understood and started laughing excluding haseena...she glared at them and they silenced...abhay

understood something was fishy so he thought lets bribe their children and he said...children if you tell me the truth

right now then you'll be getting one whole week without white milk...they happily agreed and said the whole truth and

abhiya smiled...they hugged their mom and abhay said...oh mom I love you so much...you're the only one whom I love so

much in this excluding piya coz i even love her...but these five blackmailed my sweet mom na...now they will pay...so now

both of u(pointing towards sneyash) Go and drink your milk..and you two...i'm not giving you any gifts instead i'm giving

your gifts also to mishbir and dad I'm not talking to you for a week...!!!! .Everyone was stunned...sneyash said first

"but dad u just promised you won't give us milk for a week"...to which abhay replied "No babies I said I won't give you'll

white milk but I never said I won't be giving you'll brown milk soya milk so you two go and have it right now"..."and then

will tell you our love story ok??? Sneyash jumped in happiness and went to drink milk with haseena helping them.

But lil bro how can you do this to us...we're your family and tha...sid was saying but abhay cut him and said "so are

they bhai!! look bhabhi bhai is saying that mishbir are not family and you're supporting him...don't worry bhabhi I won't

give your gifts to misha and you(pointing towards sid) I won't give your gifts too so chill and next time no blackmailing

my mom..." All this while Chand was just waiting as he knew now it was his chance to ask forgiveness but Abhay mentally

said him "Dad, don't worry I'll be talking to you just that I wanted to be fair so I acted in your case you can ask

whatever you want from mom in your room while you're alone and she'll surely fulfill your wishes as she wishes the same so

chill...and winked and left with piya from there to their room...and their romance started...but it was disturbed by

their children who were giggling seeing their parents doing all this adult stuff with door open..

GUyz here I end my First chappy...I know its crap and bullshit but please bear it guyz...it the first time I'm writing so could only manage this

manage this...plz leave your comments and give your opinions...I'm sorry if its too bad...

Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update...luved itπŸ˜ƒ
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
don't say dat...
it was awsome...
waiting to knw dere story...
i luv dis happy family...
continue soon...