Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
greaattt update...!!!
jeh aur nuts ka to THE END...!!
ya fir u'll show abhay screwing them up...?
but thnk god thier chapter is over, now we can get abhiya scenes...
waiting for them...
update soon...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice update dear. i m glad that finally its the end of abhay-natasha and jeh-pia mess. hope to see abhiya start on soon.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update
glad to see that natasha and jeh chapter is over
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 this nice part... but y not u pm me plz pm me also... and natasha she is really a bitch and this jeh is moran
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww Lovely ff:-):-) PLEASE PM ME WHEN U UPDATE DEAR:-) I LOVE IT:-):-)
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow
awsome update
atlast abhay knows the truth of nutss
happy that piya shows this yo abhay
now more scene of abhiya
yupieee
waiting 4 next part
cont soon
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
finally abhay came 2 noe abt Nuts..
cotinue soon & pm me
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update yaar. Finally abhay found out nuts truth, if course due to piya's detective giri. I loved all the scenes here. Plz continue soon and plz pm me.
sukusnavnit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awwsome. 👍🏼 finally nuts truth out 😛 now would be heartbroken but he has pia to console and we are going to have abhiya moments . 😉 waiting for ur next update.do update soon.
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
               "This is for kissing you after all you need to be paid for your precious time with me. How much do you charge Jeh for this by the way? I mean your rate per hour or day?" Saying this he left and Piya went behind him.
                "Abhay! Abhay! Listen to me..Abhay!...listen to me please."shouted Piya. "Please Piya not now. I want to be alone for sometime. Please leave me alone. I promise I will come around after some time.I promise. Trust me." "Did you listen when I was upset, broken, shattered...no na...then why are you expecting me to go away from my friend when he most needs me?? Please trust me I know I've been an A class bitch but please for now trust me and then we can be back on war. I know you don't consider me as a friend but still for me you're my friend so don't argue now." "I trust you Piya." he said teary eyed. "Listen forget her as a bad dream. I know first love is hard to forget but you know what...you're lucky that you're free from her otherwise imagine what you'd have felt when you'd be more serious with her. Its not even ten days since your relationship and you are so attached to her...Imagine your condition if you would have found out later. Thank God that your life is saved from her. Shit happens yaar...cmon...like me even you're a victim so chill...just think this is your punishment for breaking those thousands of hearts while you were single...she said winking.
                That was it, Abhay started crying like a little baby hearing all this. He wasn't the strong guy who was consoling Piya a week back or the angry young man scaring the hell outta Piya in morning but a very vunerable and weak Abhay who wa heartbroken. He now understood what felt
like when heart was broken. He now understood what his previous gfs would have felt when he broke up with them. But then he was even confused. Why was he angry? Was he angry at Nuts for cheating on him or was he angry that Nuts was cheating on him for JEH! or was it that Jeh again betrayed Piya. He was hell confused and angry and was crying. He punched on the window of Piya's car, the glass of the window broke and he started bleeding. He winced in pain. Seeing this Piya rushed to him and held his hand. She tied her handkercheif to his hand and said, "Enough Abhay! Enough! I know its hurting but this is not correct. She is not worth that you cry and be unhappy for such a bitch. She was not correct for you. If she was THE WOMAN of your life then nothing would have went wrong. Maybe someone somewhere is waiting for you. And when that someone will come na then all these things will not even matter to you. She will THE GIRL of your life. She'll be YOUR LIFE Abhay. Ssshhh now stop crying like a baby otherwise I'll tell everyone is college that you're such a cry baby then forget about a girlfriend you won't even have a girl admirer." Abhay hearing all this smiled a bit and hugged her very tightly. All the pain, agony, hurt, everything which was affecting him vanished at the moment he hugged her. She also felt good feeling him, his arms around her like a protective cover. She was soothing him by running his hands on his back(Though its usually a guy doing that...hehe...jus kiddin..) Finally they broke the hug and were leaving. Piya's car's windoe was broken thanks to Abhay. So they called mechanic gave him car keys and told him to repair and keep the car they'll collect it tomorrrow and thay left in Abhay's car.
                Abhay dropped Piya home and while leaving said, "Thankyou Piya!" he said and kissed her
cheek and left. Piya felt her heart would jump out as he kissed her cheek. She felt butteflies in her stomach. Suddenly she heard Misha's voice calling her. She turned around and saw Misha was
calling her from past 5mins and Abhay has left minutes back. She came out of her trance and went inside smiling. Seeing Piya smiling Misha couldn't stop herself from asking, "Hey you're smiling? Wow!! Whats the reason behind this beautiful smile Piya?" "Nothing important Mish...acha can you give me Abhay's cell number. I've some important work from him." "Sure sis. here you go" and she msgd him the no and left as she was very sleepy so didn't think of arguing with Piya.
                Piya thought of playing with Abhay for a while to cheer up his mood so messaged him through her cell.
Piya: Hey baby!
Abhay: Whose this?
Piya: Oh cmon love...don't you remember me? I didn't expect you to forget me so early baby...We just met sometime back and you even forgot me? Bad! Very bad! I'm really sorry for my behaviour.
Abhay: Listen Nuts if its you with one of your new numbers then let me make it clear that I've no interest in you and its better that you don't irritate me right now as it will not be good for
both your health and reputation. Take my heed and don't reply or you'll face the consequences.
Piya: OMG! OMG! OMG! Mr. Grumpy Broody Man its Piya here. Can't you think of someone else other than Ms. Natasha.
Abhay: How would I know that its you and not Nuts coz in present situation there is no reason for you to say sorry. (He forgot about his challenge of forgiving Jeh to win back his trust.)
Piya: Great Mr. Broody that you've forgotten.
Abhay: Oh shit! No I haven't but yes I've forgiven since you've helped me but don't think that you can leave this challenge part here. I'll use this one challenge when I feel the need, so you better remember it as maybe in near future I'll use them up.
Piya: Sure thing Raichand. You may try using them against me, We'll see how much they work on me. So tell me about your lovestory. It'll help you to reduce pain.
Abhay: Well see its better we don't talk about it and either ways now I'm actually feeling better after you know shouting at her. Anyways I've a suggestion lets not talk about our bad first love stories until absolutely needed. What say?
Piya: I'm cool with it.
Abhay: Anyways Ms. Sexy  Detective(SD).(Piya blushed.) I'm sleeping as after so much of drama in my life I need some sort of rest. Don't know about you.
Piya: Sure Broody. Good Night. Sleep well.
Abhay: Good night detective.
Abhay: Hey by the way, get ready at 8. I'll come to pick you up at 8.30.
Piya: Then why should I be ready at 8?
Abhay: Coz girls are never on time so its better you try to be ready at 8 then definately you'll be ready till 8.30am. Anyways now stop wasting my time. Bye.
Piya: Hey I'm not one of those bimbos who waste their time in getting ready so chill. I'll be ready at 8.30. But you be sure that you reach there at time coz men are always late.
Abhay: We will see.
Piya: Yeah yeah, We'll see.
                Both of us kept our cell phones on silent and slept.
                At Night:
                "Hum tumse bohot pyaar karte hain Abhayendra, hum tumhare bina jee nahi sakte. Hume wada karo ke tum hume chod kar kabhi nahi jaoge."
                "Hum wada karte hai k hum tumhe chod kar kabhi nahi jaenge bus filhal hume jana hoga, Maharaj k aane ka samay ho gaya hai. Agar unhone hume sath dekh liya toh humari khair nahi. Humne Pitajise baat ki hai. Unhone kaha k iss mahine k ant mein woh tumhare pitaji se tumhara hath mangege."
                "Thik hai. Dhyan rakhna. Jao ab pitaji k aane se pehle."
                "Abhayendra!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bachao hume!!..Abhayendra hum saans nahi le pa rahe hai...siddhart ne ye kiya hai...usne hi pitaji se kaha k hum tumse pyaar karte hai aur woh nahi chahte the k hum unke shaan mein koi gustakhi kare..."
                "Hum tumse pyaar karte hai maithali...abhayendra se bhi jyada...hume tumhara hatheli do aur iss agni se bahar niklo"
                "Maithali jao siddhart k sath...tumhari jaan bach jaegi...mera pyaar humesha tumhare dil mein rahega...jao maithali jao...hum humesha tumhare dil mein rahenge.."
                "Abhayendra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                "Maithali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
                "Maithali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Nooo" shouted Abhay getting awake due to his nightmare.
"Abhay! Abhay! Its ok! It was just a nightmare. Ssshhh sshhh...its ok...its ok...sshhh...drink this water..."
"Mom why do I get these nightmares? It feels like I've actually gone through all these. Why is it that I can't see who is there in these nightmares but only hear them? Everyday I feel that I'm not
going to survive after these nightmares but I always do? Mom please help me...I'm scared mom!
Today I heard two new names: Maithali and also a guy named Siddhart and and mom! mom!..."
"Huh Abhay! Listen sleep...Ssshhh...sleep baby...keep your head in my lap...sshhh..." said
Haseena to Abhay.
"Come to me when I call you! Its about You, Maithali and ABHAY" said Haseena to Siddhart through telepathy.
"Mom what are you saying? I know Abhay looks like Abhayendra but he is not Abhayendra and either ways its over. I've moved on Mom!  Please don't bring up this topic again!" replied Sid.
Listen Sid I know what I'm saying! We will talk about this tomorrow after Abhay has gone to college. And listen he had a break up with Nuts. She was cheating on him. I probed in his mind. So don't bring this topic in front of him. He is already suffering from these nightmares I don't want him to suffer more. And say everyone the same. I don't want anyone hurting Abhay through any way."
"Ok mom. As you say." replied Sid.
                Raichand Mansion Morning:
"Mom! Mom! Where is my wallet and where are my car keys? I'm getting late?" shouted Abhay.
"Relax Abhay its only 8.20am. You've to reach at 9 so relax." said Haseena while handing him the car keys and his wallet." replied Haseena.
"No mom. I've to pick up Piya and then go, If I don't reach on time then she'll say that she was
right in her opinion about men that they are alwayz late. Chuck it. Long story."
"I know. Now leave. Bye. Take care. Love you." said Haseena.
"Oh no you didn't!! You probed my mind! I'll deal with you later. Got to go. Bye. Love you too."
                Jaiswal Mansion:
"Piya! Piya! Eat your breakfast baby! There is loadz of time for college." said Sugandh.
"No mom! Abhay is coming to pick me up. If I'll not be ready then he'll say that girls waste time in getting ready and stuff so I'll eat in college. Bye." replied Piya.
"Shut up and eat! I said about girls getting late due to their bimbogiri not due to their breakfast. And either ways I'm mins late so hisab barabar. Chill and eat. And aunty please even I wanna eat. Aaj apke haath ka bhi khake dekhta hu. After all bhabhi ne apse hi sikha hai aur jab woh itna yummy banati hai toh fir apka toh koi competition hi nahi hoga because originals are
lways way better na" said Abhay standing on the door.
"Sure beta. I've made aloo, methi & gobi ka paratha. Which one will you eat? And Piya I'll get your too. Both of you sit on the dining table." said Sugandh.
"Okay" replied both in unision.
"Good Morning Ms. Detective! Howz you?"
"Good Morning Mr. Broody! I'm fine. But whats with you? Why are you trying to prove that nothing has happpened and you are happy? You don't need to act in front of me Broody!"
"Please Detective. Chuck that topic. I don't think that she is worth of my attention. So I'm not interested in talking about her." said Abhay.
"Yeah yeah broody. I get it." said Piya.
"Children here you go. Eat fast and leave or else you'll be late for college."said Sugandh interrupting their conversation.
"Yummy Methi k parathe...ye toh mere favourite hai!" said Abhay.
"Yeh toh Piya k bhi favourite hai." said Sugandh.
"Really detective? Thats great. By the way aunty yeh parathe toh such mein bohot yummy hai. Main aaj dinner k liye yahi aa raha hu. Don't mind aunty but main thoda jyada hi besharam hu kyuki maine khud ko invite kar dia but sorry I can't resist food." Said Abhay.
"Its ok beta. Just tell me what you'll like to eat and I'll make it." said Sugandh smiling.
"Mumma make rajma chawal for me." said Piya.
"Hey thats what I was going to say." said Abhay.
"Oh children now leave. Bye. Love you. Take care."
"Bye Love you too" said Piya.
"Bye aunty." said Abhay.
"Hey btw detective you are looking really sexy. Dressed to kill Jeh or me?" asked Abhay in a playful tone winking at Piya.
Piya blushed and replied, "Speak for yourself broody! You too are no less than me in looks. Your smile has that effect that girls will die for!" replied Piya winking.
"Trying to flirt, are we? Good at that must say! So what are your plans for today? No? Ok great! We are going for lunch in Taj in our lunch break and then we are going for a movie after lectures and then at your place for dinner." said Abhay.
"Hey I didn't say I have no plans. I've plans to study! I didn't college for a long time so I've missed alot and I've to cover up. So no movie and no lunch in Taj!" said Piya.
"Won't you even give one day of your life to your friend who needs you because he had a breakup just yesterday?" pouted Abhay.
"Oh no Raichand! Don't even try emotionaly blackmailing me!" said Piya.
"Then don't make me do so na Ms. Piyali and either ways I'm not taking you on a date. Also I've attended those lectures so no need to worry about that as I'll teach you. So chill!!!" said Abhay.
"Fine broody I'm coming. But hey no one else should come other wise they'll eat up my head as to what happened between me and Jeh. As they all know now due to the yesterday's encounter with him in front of the whole college. And those who don't know surely Ms. Tanushree Ambolkar would have said them about it so its better just we two go. What say?" said Piya.
"Sure Darling." said Abhay winking at Piya.
"Hey no flirting with me!" said Piya irritatingly.
"Okay Darling" said Abhay giggling.
"Uuurrrggghhh!!!! You are impossible Broody!" said Piya.
"Chill yaar! Don't worry I'm not interested in you!" said Abhay.
"Thankyou Mr. Raichand! I'm highly grateful that you aren't interested in me." said Piya smiling.
                Mount College:
                Abhay parked the car and then both Abhay and Piya got out of the car. As they entered the college premises walking together everyone eyed them like they were some superstar. One of the guy said, "Guyz these two look so good together. Why these two were involved in others. Instead they make a perfect couple with each other!"
                Both Abhay and Piya blushed hearing this and thought about it.
"Do we really make a good couple? Hey no I can't feel something like this about her. She had made it very clear that she just wants to be friends with me. I can't let anything happen to this friendship. But if this was just friendship then why did I come to pick her up? I have many friends but I never pick them up. Why her? Maybe because she had suffered alot and also I needed her today for moral support. Yeah I came because I needed her not because there is something." thought Abhay.
"Yeah we do make a good couple. Actually the best couple. Oh god what am I thinking? I can't think something like this for broody. He is my friend and nothing else. I can't spoil this friendship
just because of my stupid feeling. But then why was I feeling bad when broody kissed Natasha? Why I felt pain when he was hurt? Why I wanted to kill Nuts when she cheated on him? What is this feeling? Shut up Piya! Shut up. You feel all this because he is your friend. He helped you in your bad time thats why you feel all this. Nothing else. And don't think also anything else beacuse he had made it very clear that he ain't interested in you so better stay in your limits." thought Piya.
Both were walking in their own dreams in the corridor when someone pushed Piya and she fell towards her right i.e. towards Abhay and just in time Abhay came out of his dreamland and saw this and caught Piya by her waist. His left hand was on her waist and right hand was under her armpits touching side of her breasts. And then their amous eyelock like the show. Misha was passing by and saw this and said, "Hey guyz are you'll practising some staring competition or what?"
Both of them came out of their trance. They were embarrased at their situation and looked here and there avoiding meeting each others eyes. Finally Abhay said, "Nothing Mish! Actually I was practising weight lifting so thought of trying your sister and I must say she is very heavy! What is your weight Piya?" asked Abhay in a playful tone. She made a mouth like big O. Abhay laughed seeing her like that.
"I'm not that heavy broody! I wonder what will happen to jeez(Sid) when he picks up Panchi Di then?" said Piya giggling.
All three of them laughed hearing this.
"Anyways guyz lets attend the lecture. Come." said Misha.
"Yeah. Lets go." said Abhiya and all three went.
                Today in class some of the seniors were also supposed to attend as their project depended on today's topic so the class was full and only one bench was empty. So all three of them sat on the same bench. They were sitting in the position like Misha Piya and then Abhay. Misha being Misha took most of the place leaving a little place for the poor two of them sitting very close to each other making both of them uncomfortable.

PRECAP: Abhiya dance in Taj Hotel.

So guyz this was a long long update. OMG how could I even type so much? Anyways please leave your
comments they motivate me alot so please do comment!