Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: preya_radev

im busy commenting on my choti sis ff 😆 but will update soon

okayyy.. but remember it I'm waiting... 😊
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

The girls reached home around 5 and decided to freshen up.. after 15 mins or so they came back downstairs and sat on the couch

Unnati: j we have to make sure dada doesn't doubt us... I'm sure he will ask us so many question

J: dw babe we have planned it so we will give the same answers... unnati nodded

Unnati: when we gonna call the boys ?

J: just in few mins as we all planned to meet up at the restaurant around 6 I'm sure they will make a move till then I will text jagat and let him know that it's time to start the actual plan

Unnati: cool

Meanwhile at the pub the boys were making a move to meet the girls at the restaurant however vijay, j and jagat were thinking y hasn't the girls texted yet... when jagat received a text he looked at vijay and showed the phone making sure Uday doesn't see them who was walking at the front. They thought to let rithvik know who was walking with Uday ahead.

Vijay: its best to text rithvik because I call him next to us means Uday getting suspicious jagat nodded and vijay texted rithvik... rithvik and Uday who were busy talking... when rithvik received a message from vijay. He put his hand behind his back showing his thumb up.

As soon as they sat in the car Uday started the car and existed the pub

Vijay: god I can't wait till we reach to the restaurant I can actually see my meal he said making the boys smile.

When suddenly rithvik received a call

Rithvik: hey unnati we have just left and will reach to the restaurant

Unnati: good I hope dada hasn't doubted anything

Rithvik: why what happened?

Unnati: wow my handsome continue continue

Rithvik: did u try calling Manyata... hearing Manyata name got Uday attention and he kept looking at rithvik.

Unnati: come to the farmhouse we will continue the plan from here

Rithvik: yh dw we will be there soon he said cutting the call. Before Uday can ask what happened vijay decided to

Vijay: what happened rithvik banna what did unnati say about Manyata bhai he said pretending to be concerned

Rithvik: don't know vijay banna unnati only said that they won't make it to the restaurant as Manyata isn't back yet. So we will get to know what actually happened once we reach to the farmhouse.

Uday: dw we will reach to farmhouse quickly he said trying to keep calm as he was worried for Manyata and also angry at the same time

It was nearly 6pm when the boys reached the farmhouse. One of the maid came telling j and unnati as they told her to keep an eye and let them know when Udays car enters the farmhouse.
As soon as they saw Uday entering with the boys they started their act

J: god I don't know what's taking Jiji so long and on top of that her phone is switched off she said looking at unnati pretending that they didn't see the boys

Unnati: I know I just hope she is back soon before the boys comes back. Luckily the guard is with her

Uday: chotti he said walking towards unnati and j while the boys slowly followed showing the girls a thumbs up... j and unnati turned towards Uday.

Unnati: dada when did u come?

Uday: few mins ago... but where is princess... she was with u then how comes u both came back and she didn't?

J: actually Uday we all finished everything and went to the parlour last .. as soon as we were about to leave Jiji said she remembered she had to get something

Uday: and u both left her and came back?

Unnati: no dada in fact we told Manyata that we will wait but she said she won't be long and will be back. And even one of the guard was with her that's y we came back

Uday: what's the guards number... unnati and j looked at each other

Rithvik: Uday y do u need the guards number let waits for sometime. Maybe Manyata must be stuck in traffic

Uday: but her phone  is switched off and we don't know if she must have called the driver to pick her up.

Unnati: now what she whispered to j.

J: Uday Jiji told me to tell the driver to meet her at the mall so she should be coming back as the driver left ages ago

Uday: I'm going to the mall to look for princess he was about to leave when everyone stopped him

Jagat: Uday just wait for some time

Rithvik: jagat is right Uday... wait for a while because just imagine u going now and then Manyata landing here

Vijay: exactly Uday banna and also j and unnati said that one of the guard was with Manyata if something must have happened then he would have informed us.

Uday: fine but if she is not back in 30 mins then I am go to the mall he said looking at everyone seriously

Everyone was waiting though they were dancing from inside seen Udays concern.it had be 30 mins

Uday: that's it I'm leaving he said he was about to go when he saw Manyata enter the farmhouse with few bags in her hand

Manyata: what happened she said looking at an angry Uday and then at everyone who was smiling at her while j and unnati were blowing kisses at her

Vijay: m Bhai what took u so long... on top of that your phone was switched off.. Uday was just looking at manyata.

Manyata: vijay Bhai I remembered I had to get few things so got busy getting that and my phone battery is dead so had to charge that.

J: u scared us Jiji... now Jiji is back let's go to the restaurant.

Manyata : I will just go and put this in my room and also put my phone to charge she said going up ... everyone was looking at Uday since he didn't say anything when manayata came back...all thought their plan must have flopped. But as soon as Manyata went up Uday followed her after few mins everyone got confused and vijay slowly followed to see where Uday is going when a smirk formed on his face and he went downstairs

J: y r u smirking

Vijay: Uday banna went to Manyata room

Rithvik: fingers crossed that everything goes well.

Meanwhile in Manyata rooms Manyata placed the bag on the bed and was putting her phone to charge when she heard the door close she was about to turn around that in few seconds she saw herself against the wall and Uday in front of her glaring at her.

Manyata: what? Y r u giving me those angry looks

Uday: u seriously like to make everyone worry all the time.

Manyata: y would I do that besides I was with a guard not alone Uday

Uday: Manyata u could have called from the guards phone to inform that u r on your way and your phone battery was dead

Manyata: I would have Uday but y do u care... u wanted me to leave u alone and u also said I can do whatever I want u won't stop me so I was just doing that. So what difference would it make if I didn't inform u. She said trying to move away but Uday pulled her back

Uday: I am not done with u... I normally say to u don't do this don't do that but u still do those things and don't listen to me then y did u listen to all the things I said during that time. He said moving closer to her making Manyata nervous... she missed been this close to him but also was nervous

Manyata: haan toh u even have a problem when I don't listen to u and how when I do listen u still moan... she said trying to ignore how close he was... and even if I did not talk to u then u could have come to me like how u always come to me. But no yuvraj udayveer singh wanted to be left alone y because he was angry? She said glaring at him

Uday: even u could have come to me too but no u r too stubborn

Manyata: haw I'm stubborn and what about u. She was trying to move away when accidentally her lips brushed against Udays and both realised how close their face was... Manyata gulped when she saw Udays eyes close and then open and he was eyeing her lips

Manyata: now move everyone must be waiting downstairs. She said staying in the same position as she was nervous what if her lips touched his again.

Uday: fine I will move he said... Manyata was surprised when he said that as she didn't think he will move away that easily but she was shocked when she felt Udays lip on her and realised what he meant ... Uday pulled Manyata even more closer his hands tracing her back making Manyata shiver more while her hands were playing on the back of his hair... both kissed each other but had to break apart to get some air... Manyata eyes were closed and Uday looked at her face that went all red.

Uday: I missed been this close to u he said pecking her lips.

Manyata: same she said with a small smile.but don't ever stay without talking to me it feels odd

Uday: I promise but the same goes for u he said pecking her forehead

Manyata: lets go otherwise everyone will be coming up. Both came down Uday was walking ahead while Manyata was behind him. As soon as everyone saw them they understood that manveer r sorted. But they didn't let Uday know all this was their plan as they still had to try and make him confess... all headed out and sat in car to go to the restaurant

Precrap: manyata came out of the washroom in towel while her was all wet but her eyes widened when she saw uday sitting on the couch she quickly ran to the washroom and was about to close the door when uday put his feet between to stop the washroom door from closing

hey my lovelies im back with another update nd this time i didnt take long in updating i hope u guys like this part

ps: sorry for any spelling or grammar mistake

dont forget to press the like button and i will be waiting for all those wondeful comments also thank u to those who took their time out to read the previous part and also commented and liked it... means a lot

Karkit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Finally manveer problem sort out.. Bt when thy confess there feelings...all gang do best plan N cupid in between manveer... Superb update love it... Update nxt part
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
wowww Diii love this Update to Core... 😊

And thank you so muchhh for updating quickly... 😊 And thank you for PM... 😊

And now coming to Update it was so beautiful... 😊
Glad Manveer sort out their differences... 😊
But Diii I really wonder when Uday will confess to Her... Is it when Manyata will be serious i mean accident as in those times Tears comes out and one gets so emotional that He confesses... Aren't You planning this for ManVeer... Well whatever You Plan I'm with You... 😊

Wowww next update is ahemmm aheemmm.. 😳
preya_radev thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinkle_alisha

wowww Diii love this Update to Core... 😊

And thank you so muchhh for updating quickly... 😊 And thank you for PM... 😊

And now coming to Update it was so beautiful... 😊
Glad Manveer sort out their differences... 😊
But Diii I really wonder when Uday will confess to Her... Is it when Manyata will be serious i mean accident as in those times Tears comes out and one gets so emotional that He confesses... Aren't You planning this for ManVeer... Well whatever You Plan I'm with You... 😊

Wowww next update is ahemmm aheemmm.. 😳

haha thanks chotti glad u liked it... lol nope thats not how uday will confess i have something else in mind *wink wink* haha u have to be with me whatever i plan... next update sochu gi lol... but haan got one comment left for for your ss the ulitmate love so before i comment on chap 14 u better update the next part. tilll then go and read my comments on your ss lol 😆😆😆
preya_radev thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karkit

Nice update...
Finally manveer problem sort out.. Bt when thy confess there feelings...all gang do best plan N cupid in between manveer... Superb update love it... Update nxt part

#

thanku so much glad u liked it... confessing wont happen yet but i will plan it soon... haha yes the gang r playing a cupid
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: preya_radev

haha thanks chotti glad u liked it... lol nope thats not how uday will confess i have something else in mind *wink wink* haha u have to be with me whatever i plan... next update sochu gi lol... but haan got one comment left for for your ss the ulitmate love so before i comment on chap 14 u better update the next part. tilll then go and read my comments on your ss lol 😆😆😆

Well Diii I had already read your comments and I Loved all your comments so muchhh... 😊
And about updation well Diii currently I'm not getting a time as my uni then ramazan and cricket match was going... And now from tomorrow to Friday I will be busy with my tests and then my mamu's family will come and stay with us... So it will take Time ...

And ohhh okayyy I will be waiting but plzzz Dii make it soon not far . ... As I'm highly waiting for it... And please update soon... 😊

roshni101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reserved
Promise will read again and comment soon for the parts ❤️
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey, how are you? I know, long time no see... I'm sincerely sorry for not being able to read your story and comment and like on time... It's like I make time to come on India Forums but something always comes up... Thanks for being so understanding and patient with me... Will try to read as much as I can by the end of this week... Thanks for all the pms.Edited by humairaa1 - 6 years ago
preya_radev thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni101

Reserved
Promise will read again and comment soon for the parts ❤️

i will be waiting baby love u always