Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
noway please update Dii now... Apni chotii behen ki baat nahi manogi.. ðŸ˜­
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Twinkle_alisha

noway please update Dii now... Apni chotii behen ki baat nahi manogi.. ðŸ˜­

how can i say no to my little sister... im working on the update bit by bit as u know how busy i am but nearly finished with the update for this ff and done half for the other update so will update both ff by this week
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: preya_radev

how can i say no to my little sister... im working on the update bit by bit as u know how busy i am but nearly finished with the update for this ff and done half for the other update so will update both ff by this week

aww thank you soo muchhh Dii.. ðŸ˜ƒ Will wait for it... ðŸ˜ƒ
preya_radev thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Time flew by as everyone was busy doing their own thing. Manyata got herself engrossed in a book while rithvik and Uday were discussing about an important deal. Vijay. J and jagat were watching a movie while unnati was thinking about what could be done so manveer speak to each other and also how to make Uday confess

Around 7 everyone came down one by one and sat at the dining table

Jagat: today went so fast

Vijay: I tell u. But it felt good

J: for once vijay bhai didn't moan about the movie

Vijay: oh hello j Bhai I only moan about the movie if I don't like it

Unnati: guys enough

Vijay: yes enough unnati but U tell us one thing what were u and rithvik up to he said naughtily

Unnati: nothing vijay banna rithvik was busy with dada and I was busy doing my own thing she said glaring.

Uday: chotti pass me the salad. Unnati was about to give the salad to him when she got an idea she looked at manyata who was sitting next to her  and purposely she dropped her fork on the floor making it look like an accident.

Unnati: manyata can u pass the salad to dada while I pick my fork up. Manyata who was eating looked at unnati. Without looking at Uday she handed him the salad and started eating her food... unnati looked away disappointed

J: Jiji what happened to u? Y r u quiet?

Manyata: nothin j just a little tired she said trying to force a small smile. Once everyone finished dinner all sat down in the garden

Manyata: guys I'm going now u all continue she said getting up

Jagat: sweety stay for awhile

Manyata: no jagat I actually am tired good night she said to everyone. Uday watched manyata go and rithvik was watching his reaction carefully

After 20 mins or so Uday also left... when the others were also about to leave rithvik and unnati stopped them

Vijay: what happened guys?

Unnati: we need to talk about something important

J: what important and shall we call jiji and Uday back

Rithvik: no j because we need to discuss about them to u . J, jagat and vijay looked at each other then at rithvik

Vijay: what about them he said getting a little serious... rithvik narrated everything to the others

Jagat: so things r pretty serious that's y they looked a bit off but Uday was right manyata shouldnt trust anyone easily been a royal

J: but what shall we do?

Rithvik: don't know we have to do something before we all go back because manyata said if Uday doesn't confess till we r here then none of us will try once we r back home

Unnati:so we all need to think of something that could bring them closer

Vijay. Hell yes we will help u both bring love birds together.

Rithvik: great so we all will try to do something but make sure Uday doesnt doubt us.

Jagat: correct but we need to let each other know what we r about to do so that none of us try to do something together and get caught

Unnati: great now lets go and catch some sleep.

In the morning  at 8 manyata, unnati and jagat came back from their morning exercise. They decided to have  breakfast with everyone and then change...Uday wasn't down yet manyata was about to sit next to j when rithvik stopped her

Rithvik: manyata sit opposite us

Manyata: y she said confusingly.

Rithvik: just do as we say. All of us r sitting together so Uday sits next to u.

Manyata: but

J:Jiju just do as rithvik is telling u. Manyata looked at j, jagat and vijay and knew they found out everything.

Manyata sat down...and took a plain croissant... till then Uday came down and he saw everyone was sitting together and the only empty sea was between Manyata and vijay... Uday said good morning to all and sat down between Manyata and vijay...

J: by the way u boys can make your own plan today

Vijay: and y is that j Bhai

J: because we r going to have a girls day out

Jagat : when did u make this plan

J: just now

Rothvik: cool even us boys will have fun wha say guys,

Manyata was about to take the juice jug when she moved her hands away slightly as Uday was also about to hold the jug at the same time.. both looked at each other the others were noticing this and smiled slightly. Manyata looked away slowly her cheeks had gone slightly pink. Uday poured out the juice in his glass and then took Manyata glass and poured some in that when he placed the glass near her he looked at her for a second and then took a sip of his glass.

Jagat : so will there be a plan later on?

Manyata: how about we all meet at the restaurant at night to have dinner

Vijay: omg m Bhai u spoke? I thought U will still decide to stay quiet just like yesterday

Manyata: I'm going to freshen up she said getting up

Unnati: even I'm going?  Manyata headed up and unnati stopped her

Manyata: what happened?

Unnati : I liked how u decided to go out for dinner... I know things r not going good for u and dada but u were all normal at the dining table

Manyata : I know if I wanted I could of just stayed quite and sulk over me and Uday not speaking. But i can enjoy my time with U guys forgetting all the problems she said smiling

Unnati: absolutely now come on let's freshen up... both went into their room  to get ready for the day..

Back to the dining table

J: ok guys I'm going to get ready for the day and she left the boys alone on the table

Jagat: so what is our plan

Rithvik: how about a snooker competition

Uday: u except us to play snooker the whole day?

Rithvik : no we could also play other games like golf, cricket, tennis and so on

Vijay: sounds good for me at least we have something to do

Jagat: we could go to the pub after and then meet the girls at the restaurant

Rithvik : perfect.

J went into unnati room who came out of the washroom and went to the dressing table to get ready

J: so how do u like my plan

Unnati : what plan she said looking at j from the mirror while brushing her hair

J: about us girls day out

Unnati: it's a good idea to spend time together

J: I know but there is more to it

Unnati: j what r u exactly trying to say she said turning around and now facing j

J: well what I'm saying is that we girls will be enjoying for sure but hopefully by today Uday and Jiji will probably start talkiing

Unnati: and how is that ?

J: well before coming back to the farmhouse we will take Jiji to the parlour and make an excuse coming back here and then call up Uday and all and tell them we probably can't make it to dinner as JIji said she has to get somewhere and will meet us at the farmhouse but isn't back yet...Uday and the gang will come back... Uday will be worried for a little while but Then Jiji will come back and seeing Jiji back Uday will relax plus we will let the boys know

Unnati: it's not a bad idea but we don't need to hide it from Manyata I mean she knows we r trying to make her and. Dada talk and also planning to make him confess his feeling

J: ok then we will let Jiji know but we have to make her agree to this plan

Unnati: true she won't agreee easily but we have to make her agree but what about dada? just imagine if he calls up police or people to find Manyata it will just create problem for no reason

J: we could tell Uday to wait and not to take any step and see

Unnati: perfect

J: I will text the boys and let them know. And we will tell Jiji when we r on the way... unnati nodded and got back to brushing her hair while j texted the boys one by one to let them know about the plan so that Uday doesn't doubt them when they get the message one by one

After 30 mins j and unnati came down followed by Manyata and saw the boys downstairs except Uday

Rithvik: salute u j u came up with an plan so quick

Manyata: what plan?

J: we will tell u on the way

Vijay: good and all the best to all of us

Unnati: ok now we gonna leave. Unnati and rithvik hugged and so did j and jagat... Manyata looked at them and thought if things were ok between her and Uday then even they would have hugged. Vijay looked at manyata

Vijay : aww come here my m Bhai let me give u a hug... Manyata came back to reality when she heard vijay speak

Manyata ; thank u she said with a small smile and hugged him back everyone looked at manyata and vijay and smiled

J: ok now come on let's go... the girls said bye and left Manyata turned around and started to look up to see if Uday was standing in his room balcony but she couldn't see him. She was about to look towards the terrace when unnati told her to sit in the car. Manyata nodded and all sat in the car. J started the car and drove of and as the car was going out of the farmhouse Manyata casually looked towards the rear Mirror to see someone standing on the terrace but when she looked closely she could see that it was Uday.

Manyata: Uday ?

J: what about Uday?

Manyata: he is on the terrace... unnati turned around and looked up to see Uday there

Unnati: not bad huh dada couldn't say bye directly so he decided to watch u secretly

Manyata: unnati !!!

J: control Jiji u r blushing

Manyata: shut up j she said smiling and looked out of the window while j and unnati smiled thinking how Manyata reacted normally

Manyata: by the way what plan where u guys talking about?

Unnati : well our darling j came up with a plan where dada will hopefully start speaking to u and maybe even confess

J: I'm not sure about confessing but I can guarantee he will start speaking to u

Manyata: and how is that... j told Manyata about the plan

Manyata: i hope this plan works and doesn't backfire ... I mean u know how Uday gets angry that I go alone and also without telling anyone

Unnati: u will go with a bodyguard for sure and u will say that your battery was dead that's y u couldn't call anyone

Manyata: what if Uday checks my phone

J: perfect solution play music on your phone and leave some tabs on which will decrease the battery by the time we will start out plan your battery would be dead

Manyata: but?

Unnati: no bits Manyata u have to agree on this

Manyata: ok

J: cool so we will go to the mall do some shopping have something to eat then lastly go to the parlour and after me and unnati will go back to the farmhouse while u could do something at mall

Manyata: not do something at the mall I will get maa and paaa their wedding anniversary Gift

J: ohhh yeah I forgot I will do that while we r shopping and u can get them something at the end Jiji

Soon the girls reached to the mall and two guards followed them in normal clothes keeping their watch on the royal girls  and also around the mall

They first went into few clothes store and bought something. And then went into a make up store.

It was around 1:30 when they took a break from shopping and decided to get something to eat

Manyata: time just flew so quickly. And there is so many nice things around this mall

J: exactly Jiji

Unnati: but j u r a shopaholic. I'm sure once we go back vijay Baha'would be the first one to question u

J: haha I can't help it babe... I know he will start his usual lecture with his one line.

Manyata:I'm starving...wonder when our food is going to come. J and unnati looked at manyata surprisingly as she was behaving normally.

Unnati: Kya baath hain Manyata u r behaving normally I thought u will be lost in dada thought and me and j will have to work hard to make u enjoy she said teasingly

J: oh come on unnati she saw Udays face when we were leaving so of course she would be normal. Manyata glared at both of them playfully

Manyata: very funny... soon the food arrived the

Meanwhile the boys were in a private club of Udays. Playing snooker Uday and rithvik were playing against Rachel other while jagat and vijay were playing against each other... while rithvik took his shot

Rithvik: Uday u know when I found out that I loved unnati. I confessed to her straight away

Uday: that's good but y r u telling me this now. He said trying to get in a position as it was his turn now

Rithvik : just like that. By the way how did u and Manyata confess. Uday stopped what he was doing

Uday: y do u want to know that

Rithvik. Just like that u r my best friend I do have the right to know. Uday smirked

Uday: we haven't confessed he said taking a sip of his drink.

Rithvik: how comes he said pretending to be surprised

Uday: never felt the need to...

Rithvik: dude u should always confess because when u do the feeling that u get is just different.

Uday: I don't agree u know I always believe that whatever someone feels I can see it on their eyes.

Rithvik.: and u r yuvraj Udayveer Singh. Don't forget nobody knows what is going in your head so how will someone know what u r feeling.

Uday: there is no harm in trying. Anyway im getting a drink u need some. Uday and jagat came to them

Vijay: y don't we just head to the pub it's nearly 3

Uday: lets go then

Meanwhile back to the mall the girls just finished their lunch
Unnati: so what we doing now?

J: lets go the parlour. But the time we finish it will be 4 something and then Jiji will have enough time to buy mum and dad something while we go back to the farmhouse and execute our plan

Unnati: cool lets go. All 3 headed to the parlour which was in the mall itself. They all decided to get manicure and pedicure done alone with facial

It was around 4 something when the girls had finished and unnati and j had gone while Manyata was  still at the mall with one guard.

In the car
Unnati: j how is Manyata going to come back home

J: relax unnnati I already told the driver to wait for Manyata at the mall... unnati smiled

Unnati: u seriously have planned every single thing

J: that is princess jainandini baby once I plan something I make sure it's perfect

Unnati: I will text rithvik that we have started our plan

Precap: will Jai's plan work? Will manveer start speaking to each other

Hey guys I know its been too long since I updated but sorry I am not doing it on purpose I just have been very busy right now that I hardly get time to come on the forum and also their was person reasons but now I am back with an update for this ff. there have been few people who keep on asking me when I will update so this part is specially for the.m

I hope u like it and there r still people to read and like and comment for this update. (ok that's me been greedy lol)

Please do comment once u have finished reading this part and also don't forget to press the like button

Ps: if anyone wants pm then please do mention it in ur comments also if u have changed your username then please do let me know so its easy to send pm

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
wowww Dii its awesome chapter... [ :)]

I really hope everything goes fine bye manveer and Uday confesses his Love... Hope Jay's plan got successful...

please update soon Diii... 😊

Please don't take months Time..
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant chapter 
Ouch manveer still haven't talk
Unnati told everyone abt manveer fight 
Now they r making plan so manveer at least can have conversation 
Awe manveer cute little eyelock 
Wow manyata agreed with j plan 
Oops uday doesn't believe in confession now manyata dream of uday confess won't happen?
Hope j plan work not backfire 
Continue plz 
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW!! fantastic update...

loved it dear

Sydney.bridge thumbnail
Nice update dear
Loved it
Hope things fet clear between manveermanveer 😊 😊 😛
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Please update Diii soon... I know you are so much busy but what to do your story is so interesting... And it came on interesting point... I'm waiting for future... How will they both Patch up... And when Uday will confess... Please don't make me to wait...
preya_radev thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twinkle_alisha

Please update Diii soon... I know you are so much busy but what to do your story is so interesting... And it came on interesting point... I'm waiting for future... How will they both Patch up... And when Uday will confess... Please don't make me to wait...

im busy commenting on my choti sis  ff 😆 but will update soon