Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Ranveer: so what a coincidence we actually met again

Manyata: its good we did at least I was able to tell u face to face that I wanted to buy ur cottage

Ranveer: yes that's true anyway manyata I have to go as i have to be somewhere soon. And whenever u want to meet up let me know I will come with the papers then

Manyata: ok I will let u know

Ranveer: bye he said with a smile which manyata responded back... once he had gone manyata continued with her horse riding when she heard uday call out to her... Manyata slightly turned around to see uday near her... When he was next to her she could clearly see how serious he was

Manyata: what happened uday she said shifting her gaze to her horse and started stroking him

Uday: was that the guy we met at the cottage he asked trying to speak calmly

Manyata: yeh it actually was. I even told him that I am interested in buying his cottage.

Uday: u don't worry about the cottage just tell me when u want it and I will make it on ur name in a day. Manyata was surprised with udays words and looked at him

Manayat: that's sweet uday but instead of using our powers I would rather buy it in a normal way. Plus its not like he is denying to sell his cottage to us so y use the power

Uday: I agree but...

Manyata: but wt? y do u have a problem with ranveer all of a sudden... uday looked at manyata to see her looking at him... all though manyata knew that uday was jealous but she still wanted to ask him

Uday: I don't have a problem but I just don't like to see him talking to u. with that he moved away with his horse while manyata had a small smile playing on her lips.

After the horse riding everyone decided to go and have lunch at a restaurant with two guards who were sitting on diff table making sure nobody is there to disturb or harm the royals.

Manyata was sitting between uday and unnati. While j, jagat, rithvik and vijay sat opposite them... They all had ordered starters. Manyata smiled at uday giving him a warm smile which did slowly make him feel better.

Vijay: mmm these mushroom in creamy sauce r the best I better tell our chief to make this once we get back.

Manyata; who wants garlic bread, and bbq wings all nodded and started trying out small portions from each other's starters. After the starters they all were eating the main course and sipping on their wine

Manyata: today was fun I actually enjoyed horse riding. I think when we go back I will go to learn horse riding

J: im in jiji.

Jagat: hey how about we organise a small party tonight. I mean see if we can get few of ours friends to if that's ok

Vijay: jagat that's not ok but that's the best idea ever he said in a dramatic way. They all were continuing eating and talking and didn't realise how they spent about 2 hours at the restaurant. The guys paid the bill and  all were about to get up to leave  when all of a sudden they heard someone in the restaurant shouting to call the doc... everyones attention turned towards the voice

Unnati quickly got up from her seats to see a lady sitting on the floor crying... when she went near she saw a old man lying there. She went towards the lady while the guards stayed alert... manyata followed unnati after few mins.

Unnati: see im a doc please calm down.

Lady: please bring him back to conscious I don't know how he collapsed all of a sudden. unnati patted the ladies shoulder... unnati checked the pulse and saw it was low.. till then manyata came and sat the other side

Unnati: does he have any health issues?

Lady: he has low blood pressure.

Manyata: unnati we should try to bring him to conscious and then give him something to eat... aunty when was the last time he ate.

Lady: beta he ate in the morning but he didn't eat a lot as he had to go work and after he came back we came straight here to have lunch

Manyata: u need to make sure he eat small portions several time a day to keep his blood pressure normal.

Unnati: everyone can u please give him some space. And waiter get him some juice and food maybe some low carb meal for now and then give him tea or coffee at the end.

Manyata got some water and sprinkled it on the old man few times till he started getting conscious. The lady smiled finally when she saw her husband look at her. Unnati looked towards the guard and signalled them to come over... they nodded and lifted the old man up carefully and made him sit on the chair... Till then everyone went and sat down on their tables and continued to have their food.

Manyata: uncle r u ok

Old man: yes I am beta but who r u both? He said looking at manyata and unnati

Lady: they both r doctors. Unnati and manyata were smiling but when the lady said both r doctors manyata smile slowly started fading.

Unnati: uncle u should make sure u start eating regularly and keep having something regularly.

Lady: thank u once again... unnati nodded while manyata looked lost

Unnati: manyata?

Manyata: huh?

Unnati: what happened u look lost... unnati didn't realise how the lady called manyata a doc bought her old memories back

Manyata: nothing come lets go back to the table. When they went back to the table

Uday: unnati helping someone is nice but don't just go off like that what if this was someone plan to harm one of us and manyata even u went behind her... manyata looked down she didn't want anyone to know how she was feeling at the moment.

Rithvik: dude its ok I know we all have to be careful lets forget this now and leave.

Unnati: sorry dada

Uday: u don't have to be sorry chotti u did nothing wrong but just have the guards near u when u try to go help someone. He said cupping her face

They all left and sat in the jeep.

Vijay: today was really fun... I actually cant wait for the party

Rithvik: we should call or text our friends to see if they can come

Jagat: lets get started so we know how many ppl r attending. All nodded. manyata who was still lost about the incident didn't pay attention to what the others were saying.

Vijay: my darling m bhai come on text or call u friends he said tapping her shoulder.

Manyata: err yh... manyata took out her phone and was trying to concentrate... in her mind she was thinking what am I doing there is no point of thinking about what happened at the restaurant or about the past as it will bring back memories. Stop thinking about that manyata now and incidents like this probably will come up ... even though she was texting her friends the lady's word was keep coming back in her head... After 40 mins they reached to the farmhouse. Everyone got off and started walking in. manyata went to her room saying she needs to freshen up... in the washroom she was splashing water on her face and looked at herself in the mirror... the tears that she tried to hold back started flowing down her face so fast. She slowly sat down on the floor leaning against the wall crying her heart out. she got up and left the washroom and opened the door still letting the tears to fall and moved towards her bed and sat down. After a while Unnati came to manyata room with a party dress and sat down next to her.

Unnati: manyata what do u think of this party dress im not sure if it will suit me. She said holding the dresses up and looked at manyata face closely noticing the dried tears. She turned manyata face towards her

Unnati: y r u crying? What happened?

Manyata: nothing I had something in my eyes

Unnati: don't try that trick on me manyata what happened?

Manyata: nothing im fine dw she said walking towards the mirror and was sorting her face out

Unnati: for our friendship sake manyata say it! Manyata stopped with what she was doing and looked at unnati.

Manyata: y do u always make it complicated for me she said sitting down on the stool in front of the dressing table.

Unnati: because that's the only way u will speak now tell me. She said moving towards manyata and sat down next to her.

Manyata: at the restaurant when that aunty said to her husband that we both r doctors it... it just bought back memories... unnati tried to remember and recalled that lady word and closed her eyes.

Unnati: sorry

Manyata: y r u saying sorry u fool.

Unnati: because none of us realised what that aunty said... no wonder u seemed lost. She said wiping the small tears that was about to leave manyata eyes

Manyata: don't tell anyone please. If vijay bhai and j know they will will be upset

Unnati hugged manyata

Unnati: dw bestie I wont tell anyone that's a promise.

Manyata: by the way wt made u come here

Unnati: u alright now right? Manyata nodded... ok then I have these two party gowns but I don't know which one to wear

Manayata: see u look gd in both of them but the only person who could tell u which one is the best is only j.

Unnati: bingo I will just go and ask j.

Manyata nodded while unnati left the room. She walked towards her desk to charge her phone when she heard udays voice

Uday: so u were not going to tell me about this... manyata turned around to see uday closing the door and walking towards her.

Manyata: y u saying that she asked him confusingly. She was hoping that that he didn't find out about the plan to make him jealous.

Uday: about what u said to unnati. Manyata looked at uday with a surprised look.

Manyata: how do u know... she left her question midway

Uday: I was about to come and see u when I heard u telling her what happened at the restaurant.

Manyata: uday don't take me the wrong way I just didn't want u guys to know because u will be worried about how I would be feeling and plus I didn't want to spoil anyone mood.

Uday: princess if u think u can be normal by hiding something that hurt u then it wont work eventually someone will find out. sometimes u should let out whatever is in ur heart

Manyata: y don't u try that

Uday: what?

Manyata: let out whatever is in ur heart she said raising her eyebrows.

Uday: there is nothing to say he said smirking.

Manyata: fine. now I need to go she said about to walk towards the door when uday pulled her towards him.

Uday: princess not that easily.

Manyata: now what do u want... uday smirked and touched her lips slowly making manyata shudder which made uday smirk more

Manyata in her head: control manyata control don't forget ur plan... but poor manyata this motivation wasn't helping. 

Uday: u r very smart to understand quickly princess he said brushing his lips against hers

Manyata: uday leave me she said trying move away from him but uday pulled her more close to him... he started stroking her cheeks with his thumbs and then stroked her lips. Soon manyata found herself against uday and his lips against hers 

Manyata moved away from Uday breaking the kiss

Manyata:  I just remembered I had to go and see j and she walked out the room leaving a confused Uday.

Manyata went to the terrace...she tried to calm her heart down that was beating so fast

Manyata : y do u always make me forget things Uday she said closing her eyes with a smile. But because u r stubborn I have to be a little more stubborn to make u confess.  She smiled looking around and then went down to j room

When she entered she saw j looking at her outfits

Manyata: j did unnati come to u?

J:yes she did and now she is satisfied with the party gown that she will be wearing

By the way what r u wearing

Manyata: I don't know I actually haven't decided yet

J: mind if I help?

Manyata: sure baby that would be less stress for me to choose

J: cool lets go to your room.

Once entering manyata room j went Through manyata cupboard and finally found the right party dress for her

Around 6 all the party arrangement had been done and everyone's friends were also ready to come as the party was about to start.

Manyata was walking down when she bumped into Uday who held her by her waist

Uday: wow princess I must say it u r looking stunning right now and I feel like keeping u to myself

Manyata: Uday leave me everyone is downstairs lets go now she said holding on to his hand and both walked down and greeted their friends

Manyata then walked towards Unami and j

Unnati: well done manyata you are been with dada but also keeping the distance

Manyata: yes kind of playing it safe after all I'm dealing with Uday. 3 of them Laughed

J: plus the guys also made sure there r guards to stop many unwanted ppl  from coming in.

Vijay : my lovely ladies what r u doing here chatting come on have drinks and enjoy the party

J: u continue enjoying while we enjoy in our own way. Vijay shrugged and went back to where the guys were standing

At the party vijay went back to where the boys where standing and all were enjoying but were also happy to see their friends enjoying. While the DJ was playing party songs.

Vijay: so did I miss any of the gossips

Uday: come on vijay banna guys don't gossip they only talk business

Vijay: I TELL U.

Jagat: here is ur drink he said handing it to vijay

Unnati: come lets go where the guys are otherwise they will think we r probably talking about something and we don't want them to know about it

Manyata: oh come on unnati we all r under the same roof I mean we don't have to be around them all the time they could do their own thing at the party while we do ours

J: exactly im proud of u for saying that jiji. Its not like we don't love them we do but even we need that "me" time

Unnati: I guess u both r right. So shall we go and hit the dance floor... Manyata and j nodded

They girls were on the dance floor and were dancing slowly to the music and some of their friends joined them 

Vijay: my my look at our hottie princesses they r burning the dance floor. The guys looked at vijay and then at the dance floor.

Rithvik: wow he said looking at unnati. He had seen her dance but not so freely the way she was... jagat looked at j.

Jagat: although I'm still getting to know j one thing I know is that she loves to dance a lot

Vijay: hmm she is crazy when it comes to Party, shopping and dancing

Rithvik: come one lets go and join them

Uday: u guys continue I will join in a bit. Rithvik. Jagat and vijay went to the dance floor. And joined the girls... The girls saw the boys and gave a look to each other *here ends our girl time* but still they enjoyed dancing

Uday joined them after finishing his drink he went near manyata and started dancing next to her all were in a circle enjoying the music. Uday then placed his hands around manyata waist and both moved their body along with the tune... however uday was trying to tease her by tickling her around the stomach and she was trying to stop him

J casually looked towards the entrance and saw ranveer looking around. She carefully elbowed manyata and gestured towards the door. Manyata looked towards the door. She excused herself and left the dance floor which uday noticed but he got jealous when he saw where manyata went and to meet who. He completed lost interest in dancing and slowly walked towards them but kept his distance.

Manyata: hey so u actually came to the party

Ranveer: yh when I saw ur message for the party I thought u must have sent me the message by accident.

Manyata: well I thought maybe this could be a start of a new friendship since u will be giving me ur precious cottage

Ranveer: not bad but what if I had declined ur friendship offer

Manyata: then that would be cool with me

Ranveer: ouch that hurt he said pretending to be hurt while manyata laughed

Manyata: thank u for coming

Ranveer: my pleasure. By the way I accept ur friendship offer

Manyata: oh thank u so much. By the way wt is this she said looking at the file in ranveer hand

Ranveer: these r the cottage paper madam... thought u might want to know about the history and all

Manyata: thanks she said and gave it to one of the workers and told her to put it in her room.

Manyata: drink?

Ranveer: not now I actually have to go

Manyata: wt but u just came

Ranveer: yes but im also a business man I do have my meeting and all so thought I should come and see u for a bit and also give u the previous papers for the cottage

Manyata: thank u so much

Ranveer: anytime but the papers will take a little while to get the cottage on ur name is that ok

Manyata: as long as I get it im fine.

Ranveer: see u later

Manyata: bye. With that ranveer left. Manyata turned around and she saw a very unhappy uday standing away from her with his hands crossed

Precrap: manyata: what is ur problem uday. She said coming into his room angrily

Uday: my problem is that ranveer I have told u I don't like u speaking to his but u? he said trying to keep calm

Manyata: but I what uday? Y is it that I should only speak to those who u like first jagat and now ranveer

Uday: I never said that princess. He said slightly raising his voice

Manyata: but that's wt u mean. Y do u care who I speak to uday? U only consider  me ur friend right?

Uday looked away

Manyata: u never say whats going in ur head uday and that's driving me mad. We r going to get married but here I don't even know how u actually feel about me uday. Tears were slowly welling up in her eyes. This confess game that is going between us is annoying me. She said now whispering

Ok guys here is part 60 im really sorry for not updating for a long time its just that my laptop had stopped working and even the internet connection was not good... so I hope to see my loyal readers reading and commenting on this.

ps: if anyone wants pm then please do mention it in ur pm list

So here is an update as birthday treat from my side for u all. I hope u like this part do leave me ur comments

Love u all

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
oops uday never like when manyata talk to ranveer 😆
even I have negative vibes abt ranveer something is not right abt him 🤔
wow all of them had really great time together 😃
but that lady words really hurt manyata 😭
wow manveer cute romantic moment 😳
manyata always forget everything whenever uday comes close to her 😉
oops ranveer again comes to the party & uday was unhappy
precap look interesting
continue plz
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wowww Awesome update Dii...
Loved the Way Manyata talks with Ranveer and Uday gets jealous...
Thanks 4 the PM... And continue next part soon... 
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW!! superb  update...loved it dear

preya_radev thumbnail

next part is nearly ready baby will update on monday or tuesday as i need to proof read it
preya_radev thumbnail

Manyata saw Uday standing there with his hand crossed and his look told her that he was not happy...  manyata went toward Uday

Manyata: Uday ranveer came to give me the previous papers of the cottage and he said the new one will take a while to get on my name. She said hoping he will say something

Uday: I heard u both speak princess and I also heard how he mentioned that u texted him to invite him for the party.

Manyata: yh Uday but what's wrong in that .

Uday: nothing wrong princess but u should think before inviting a person  that u just met few days ago

Manyata: agree but ppl become friends in few days. So there is nothing wrong in inviting them to the party. She said Trying to make her point clear.

Uday : don't trust strangers easily Manyata

Manyata/ Uday y r u behaving like this

Rithvik reached to where manveer were standing

Rithvik : oye love birds y u standing here come on let's have a drink before getting back to the dance floor.

Uday: u guys go i just have some important work to finish off

Rithvik: man what important work did u remember in a middle of the party

Uday: I just remembered I will be back soon if I finish otherwise U guys enjoy. With that Uday left to his room Manyata looked at Uday annoyingly

Manyata: come rithvik let's go.. . Rithvik looked at manyata then at Uday

Rithvik. Everything ok between u two

Manyata: yh she said with a small smile... cone let's go
When they reached to the bar section they saw j and jagat were not there as they were talking to their friends

Unnati: where is dada

Rithvik: he said he just remembered some important work so went to his room to finish that off.

Vijay: Uday banna and his work... I tell u

Unnati: so he won't be coming down to the party

Manyata: unnati if he feels like coming down then he will. Everyone looked at manyata surprisingly so she tried to control her anger and spoke normally... I mean if he finishes then he will surely come down

Unnati: yh that's right.

Vijay: come on lets go back to the dance floor

Rithvik : u guys continue I will just go and meet one of my friends.

Manyata. Unnati and vijay went on to the dance floor... all were enjoying except manyata her mind kept going back to her and Uday conversation.  Manyata moved away from the dance floor and went back to the bar and got a drink... she took a few sips to calm herself down. But after few secs she gave up and looked up the stairs and decided to go and sort things out with uday

Meanwhile in udays room he was standing near the balcony while drinking his whisky... he didn't like rajveer at all... been royals they had to be careful with whoever they interact with and he was trying to get that into manyata head. He drank his whisky quickly and decided to go prepare another one. While making another drink he had an angry look on his face when all of a sudden he heard his door room open he looked up to see manyata

manyata: what is ur problem uday. She said coming into his room angrily

Uday: my problem is that ranveer I have told u I don't like u speaking to him but u? he said trying to keep calm

Manyata: but I what uday? Y is it that I should only speak to those who u like... first jagat and now ranveer

Uday: I never said that princess. He said slightly raising his voice

Manyata: but that's wt u mean. Y do u care who I speak to uday? U only consider  me ur friend right?

Uday looked away

Manyata: u never say whats going in ur head uday and that's driving me mad. We r going to get married but here I don't even know how u actually feel about me uday. Tears were slowly welling up in her eyes. This confess game that is going between us is annoying me. She said now whispering

Uday: manyata all im trying to say is that u need to think twice before meeting someone we r royals and we cant take risk by letting a Stanger come between us but that is hard for u to understand

Manyata: great avoiding the topic that I just bought up she mumbled...sometimes u have to take these type of risks its not like everyone is bad.

Uday: manyata do u even understand wt im trying to say don't u remember the incidents that have happened to u in the past he said looking at manyata who looked away angrily... Uday continued speaking

Uday: here im trying to get some sense into ur head but it seems like u don't want to understand. Fine u want to become friends with ranveer go ahead then become friends with whoever u want to. Do whatever u want... u think im trying to stop u from talking to people like that then fine go ahead I wont stop u from doing anything. Now can u please leave. I want to be alone he said turning the other way... manyata was hurt, but her stubbornness took over her and she left the room closing the door

Manyata went straight to her room and close the door. She went towards her bed and laid down... tears slowly started coming out

Manyata: I know u r concerned about me uday... but u wont always be there to protect me... sometimes things happens for a reason and we cant do anything about it. But I know one thing when u r with me I don't have to worry because I know I will be safe until u r around. Y cant u just say whats in ur heart stupid. To hell with this confess game.

Downstairs everyone were enjoying it had been few hours since the party had started and now it was 9pm all the guest started to leave saying bye to their friends,

J: so finally everything went well.

Unnati: yes

Vijay: by they way where did m bhai disappear she was with us on the dance floor

Unnati: don't know I didn't see her after that.

Jagat: she will probably be in her room

J: its not like jiji is going anywhere we could ask her tomorrow where she disappeared all of all sudden now lets go and sleep. All agreed and headed to their own room

In the morning everyone were getting ready for breakfast manyata came down to see rithvik and jagat already sitting at the dining table with j all three were chit chatting

Manyata: good morning guys she said while taking a seat next to j

Rithvik, jagat, j: morning

J: by the way Jiji where did u disappear. Or don't say u started going away from parties just like before

Manyata: actually j I had a headache so I went to my room and didn't realise when I fell asleep.. j nodded

Till then vijay and unnati came down and sat down.

Vijay: good morning lovely ppl

Unnati: morning guys: all greeted them back. Vijay looked at manyata naughtily

Vijay: so m bhai how was your night yesterday

Manyata: it was ok vijay Bhai she said not realising the naughty look on vijay face

Vijay: ok or u mean romantic

Manyata: what r u trying to say vijay Bhai

Vijay: oh come on m bhai first uday baana went saying he had some important work and then all of a sudden u disappeared u two wanted to spend some time alone right

Manyata: its nothing like that vijay bhai I had a headache so I thought of resting a little

Vijay: liar ... till then uday came down he looked at everyone and then manyata lastly.

Rithvik: here comes our hero... everyone turned their attention towards uday who sat down next to rithivik... manyata looked at him for a few seconds and then looked away.

J: lets have breakfast since we all r here

Rithvik: by the way any plans today

Unnati: how about we just stay back and relax.

J: not a bad idea. suddenly rithvik phone rang since it was work related he had to answer it and excuse himself.

Vijay: so uday banna since manyata bhai didn't give me the right answer lets ask u.

Uday: ask what vijay banna

Vijay: u and manyata bhai made an excuse so u could spend quality time with each other last night.  

Uday: I don't feel the need to answer u he said with a smrik

J: vijay bhai just forget it y r u even trying .

Manyata looked at uday and thought that he didn't even look at her the way he usually down. And didn't even smile at her.

Precrap: none

Sorry guys part 61 is short I hope u like this part do leave me ur comments

Love u all

Ps: if anyone has changed their user name then do let me know as it will be easier to send pm... new readers If u want pm then please mention it in ur comment
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
ouch manveer once again fight over ranveer
somewhere uday isn't getting positive vibes around ranveer just like me
but manyata isn't understanding the risk
in this confession game really hurt manyata badly 😭
why uday doesn't confessing his love to manyata if he love her 😕
morning was teasing time for manveer as they leave the party soon 😉
hope uday will confess his true feeling to manyata
continue plz
harika04angel thumbnail