OS KKGSR I LOVE YOU( last part in 2nd post)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

sorry for mistake , i know i am not good , i am bored so wrote this naddiya26ipkknd add this id too  but i am not pm i am very lazy 

Arnav: I LOVE YOU  KHUSHI  he just cut the call " I am sorry khushi i cannot help it ,he just recollected from how she was stopping him "na jai na " he walking in the airport not listening to her  some one stopped  him

Arnav : "yes i am Arnav Singh Raizada "

Guy give him his card " Rahul head of the security force "

Arnav: what

Guy come with me i have to talk to you 

Arnav but my flight 

Guy:"your life and your wife life is in danger even then if you want to go you can "

Arnav "what are you saying?" he look out of the wall he could see her standing  with her back towards him looking at the sky .

Guy: she is your wife right 

Arnav: yes 

Guy i cannot tell you everything here you have to come with me 

Arnav wait let her go

Guy ok ... 

they waited till she left , they drive to the agency office 

Rahul : we are providing security to your offices for last couple of years 

Arnav: hmmm

Rahul took him to a room .he on the player 

Khushi  running to his office video was played on the screen , 

Arnav was shock to see Shyam on his chair and he almost sweat as he heard him ,

Rahul: we capture few footage  out side your office , he played Khushi stopping him and then Shyam  walking to her with cunning smile 

Arnav i 

Rahul : wait 

Arnav: what ?

Rahul you asked to find about your Di car accident too

Arnav: yes

Rahul: here is the report  , the brake was damaged.

Arnav: what

Rahul  sorry Mr Arnav  we provide security to your home too so we had to see the cctv of your home and we found this 

Khushi standing on terrace she was talking to her self, she called "ARNAV" but shyam appeared  

the whole scene re run in front of his eyes , and then Khushi words Shock him

Arnav just felt unease he wanted to get up but Rahul stopped him

Rahul still more to come  "we have find out about him he was living at your wife house ,and your sister knew about it as "

Arnav: bus

Rahul: MR Arnav , he is your sister husband , you cannot take any action till you have a solid prove

Arnav: bang his hand on the table

Rahul: gave him water 

Arnav: just drank in a go

Rahul: tell me some one who can keep protect your wife ?

Arnav: only me 

Rahul: we have to find what those papers are , so you cannot go .

Arnav: hmmm he just called Masaala mama ji , i just want to be alone , he just closed his cell 

Rahul :hmmm can i have your cell ?

Arnav yes . he gave him 

Rahul you take your time to over come with all this 

Arnav: shake his head  ,

Rahul: can we install a cctv in your bed room for your wife safety

Arnav yes  please can i be alone for few hours ,

Rahul sure 

at 3 Masaal Mama message Rahul that Khushi is worried and everyone is awake as

Rahul just text her , he deleted the message as he had seen Arnav condition he was just repeating one thing "Khushi i hurt you ,i couldn't protect you" he was just walking in the room . 

As everyone was in living room Masal Mama fit a camera in his bed room .

Rahul : now you can see your  wife 

Arnav: look at him 

Rahul: gave him the remote "you can protect her from here , we are just few mins away from her "

Arnav: look at the screen she was resting her head on Nani's shoulder 

nani was telling her his child hood story 

Khushi: un ko choot to nahi lagi

Arnav always thinking about me and i always hurt you , was just having a flash back . he look at her she lie down .. he wasn't able to take his eyes off her ,she suddenly sat and hold her head . "you are missing me so much even " he look at her she again lie and slept .

Shaym walk in with lunch 

Arnav just fume , he smiled at what khushi did to him .

at night he saw her walking  restlessly in room as she was about to call him he gave her a call ,and cut it after listing her voice , she just walk to bed and slept ." i am here no need to worry" he just stare at her .

Arnav saw Shyam peeping out of washroom"what the" 

Khushi just walk in and she shouted on him  

Shyam Rani sb said 

Arnav DI why you are doing it ? he just totally felt restless and sick , he look at her she was sitting on bed  crying" please come back he is" she look at the door weep her tears 

Anjali: khushi ji

khushi: di woh hum

Anjali "he was getting lat for office so i"

Khushi: Di please i dont like any one accept Arnav ji 

Anjali: hum bhi nahi

Khushi nahi nahi i hamara matlab ha i cannot share this room with anyone else . as i have a lot of  memories with this room.

Anjali:ok she just left her alone

Khushi was just worried for him,when she received a call from London, regarding Arnav has not reached London, "woh kahan hai" she just call him but it was on answering machine ," aap itna naaraz hogai ha ka hum se baat bhi nahi kar raha " she just sat on bed "aap ha kahan " she was just restless 

Arnav : just kept on staring at her" it is so hard to stay away for you KHUSHI"

check this  nani private talk

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Khushi was over panicking as " how to tell DI ? what if she takes it serious ? it will harm baby "she was having a self conversation ." i will tell jiju "

Shyam Without knocking enter the room

Khushi just jump off the bed

Shyam walk to the recliner he was about to sit

she just shouted "dont dare sit over there"

Shyam: why khushi JI?

Khushi: do you have any manners , is the way to come in someone bed room?

Shyam gave a cunning smile " you are not someone ? you are my LOVE"

Khushi: shut up and get out of the room

Shyam: hold her arms "KHUSHI ji dont act give ,where are the papers ?"

Khushi: i dont now . she was trying to free her self

Arnav just closed his fist in anger he Rahul just placed his hand on his shoulder

Shyam: khushi ji do you know , how  difficult it was for me to get the key of his locker and those papers, i will tell  you as khushi gave him a blank and scary look" first on the fancy dress show i search your bedroom. i could not find the key , he smiled  then i  thought where your Anavi ji can keep the key , so i gave nani a thread that i brought from a temple it will protect his naati . i just wanted to check his wallet , and i was right  ,when he was keeping it i push him , the key drop from his wallet , he smiled  i got sure it was in his wallet .so you want to hear more  he pull khushi next to him

Khushi leave me

Shyam : no i will not ,till you hear the whole thing ,  it was very difficult from me to take out from his wallet , but Rani SB helped meshe always hell me  , you were busy in kitchen making his breakfast , Rani sb was coming with juice glass for him, i took the glass from her ...but wait wait  you caught me red handed , remember...

Khushi recollected

Shyam  i drop the juice on his wallet , and then you helped me . you kept it for drying  out there , i taken out the key and took the impression key.

Khushi just pull her self away "you"she fallen on bed 

Shyam: bubbly stole my soap and mami ji found me making the duplicate key do you know that , he had a laughter

Khushi was rubbing her arms as it has blue bruise .

Shyam : where are those paper?

Khushi: i gave it Arnav JI khush now get out

Shyam: look at her  " do you know what it was?"

Khushi: look at him " business paper "

Shyam had a laughter, no it is his will paper , i cheated you ,i showed you something else and then i switched the papers 

suddenly Anjali enter the room

Shyam look at her Khushi ran and hug her "Di"

Shyam:" she was crying so i came her to give her company"

Anjali: aap

Khushi was crying badly

Shyam: just walk out

Anjali: chotey aajia ga,see he just sms so i came to tell you. 

Khushi read " Di take care of MY KHUSHI

Anjali: wipe her tears 

Khushi: "Di  bus hum ko bohot yaad arahi ha ,she just free her self ...

Anjali:" khushi ji you call him "

Khushi di hum kya thori dair aklee raha sakta ha

Anjali: ji zaroor . she walk out

Arnav  i am going now it is limit , she cannot handle it any more

Rahul you call her , just stay here one more day

Arnav:look at him ...  he waited till he walk out

Khushi was crying badly she was sitting wrapping her arm around knee , her cell rang"Arnav JI"she just wipe her tears " Arnav ji aap kahan hai"

Arnav: Khushi i want to say some thing KHUSHI I LOVE YOU,he just hang up the phone ... he look at her she was just looking at the phone in shock .

Khushi: " I Love you , but he always say I hate you, khushi tum bhi na hamsha galat sunti ho" she just pat her head , "Arnav ji called , he didnot said  WHAT THE he said   I LOVE YOU" she started walking in room like crazy " hum na galat suna ha , hum ko yakeen hai , hum tou pagal ha , hamara waham tha"she was rubbing her ears 

Arnav was just looking at her she was smiling and crying at the same time. looking at her cell.

Khushi "hamara dil , hum na sach mein yaad kiya aur un na phone kya hum ko "she was feeling her heart beat which was racing like anything.

Arnav: just felt he had hurt her , he had being so unfair with her ..he just cried ...

it  was night she was fixing her pillow "Arnav ji I LOVE YOU too" she left a voice message she  bit her lips  in shyness, she place her hand on his pillow  and she closed her eyes

Arnav smiled at her innocent ... " I LOVE YOU sweet dreams i am right here "

Khushi Aranv ji aap aagi  she walk to a guy  who was standing with his back towards her  , she walk to him he turn placed her hand on his shoulder ,he turn around "aap kon hain" the guy walk away  she saw another shadow she walk to hims "Arnav ji" in back ground  I LOVE YOU khushi echo , she just ran to him he turn around  he was someone else  . she just sat she was all sweating  she look at her hand her fore head ,she picked her cell to call him , she look at the french door saw a shadow . , she just opened it  "Arnav ji "

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qwAS1udo4M&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Shyam: walk in  push her in she landed on recliner , and he closed the door

Arnav was not able to see her as she ran to the pool side ..she just Scream "ARNAV".. he was getting tense as he could only hear her   , he saw she ran to wards ther wash room   , he got worried . he saw Shaym  knocking on the door ,"What the"   he just picked the cell and call Masala mama to at once reached at to his room

Shyam : Khushi ji

Arnav was not getting what to do,he picked up the car keys and drive as fast as he could to RM he covered the 5 mins distance in 2 mins 

Shyam heard  someone knocking at the door , he just panic he just ran to the pool side . but Payal was there with Mami and Akash as they all heard her scream

Shyam hum kya kara

Arnav saw his cell was ringing he just picked it up as it was from her"Khushi"he on his way 

Khushi:woh

Arnav: khushi

Khushi: terrace per  jo aap na dekha tha woh Shyam ji na khud hum ko pakra tha , aur abhi. Arnav ji agar aap ab iss waqat un ko hamara kamra mein dekha ga tou aap hum par kabhi trust nahi kara ga " she was not able to listen him  as she was so scared ,he was shouting for other end she was thinking she was leaving message .

Arnav Khushi  listen to me 

Khushi: aap 

Arnav i trust you, i trust you  more than my self suna tum na 

Khushi: aap 

Arnav:i am coming  you just wait i am coming ,stay in washroom 

shyam was not getting what to do

Masala mama " some one is in her room that is way she screamed like that"

Nani: kon hosakta ha 

Anjali: mama ji break the door 

Arnav just move away everyone ,he had enter home as he had the key ,he just broke the door 

Anjali aap chotey 

the door just opened ,he on the light  and punch as hard as he could on Shaym face , he  open the french  door he just ran to the washroom "Khushi open it"everyone was in shock  as Shaym was standing holding his bleeding nose."Khushi" open the door " i am here "Khushi just open the lock ,she still scared was not  sure that it  was him ,hewalk  in and hug her as tight as he could kissed her 

Arnav:" i am here now everything will be fine "

Khushi: "you trust me  "she just shiver in his arms whisper 

Arnav" yes i trust you" ...he without looking back shouted "every one leave my room at once"

Nani: chotey

Arnav: Nani please before i loss my temper leave my room leave me alone . he walk out with her

Shyam woh khushi ji na

Arnav just left khushi and he just hold his collar " if i heard her name from your mouth next time i will kill you " he was about to punch him 

Akash came in between "Bhai"

Arnav: taken out camera " i was watching you " he throw the camera on his face he walk back to Khushi and hold her tight ."Mama call Rahul and ask him to  arrest him ,as now there are many charges on him fraud , breaking my locker, changing my will,and the worst attempt of"he hug her more tight .

Anjali was not getting what to say as right now she has to accept that her husband was found in the room of her brother's wife, she just walk away with nani & mami

Arnav look at her " i am sorry , i was in front of you , looking at you but i was helpless "

Khushi look at him he was crying with her,she try to free her self " you were watching me but you "

Arnav cup her face " will you listen me ?"

Khushi free her self "NO did you listen me"try to free her self 

Arnav: khushi give me any punishment you want to , just dont  leave me 

Khushi : look at him as he was holding her hand 

Arnav: just pull her back to him " you are not like me, i know you , you will not leave me as i did to you , you will listen me" just kissed her softly their lips tremble against each other. whisper " I Love you and you heard it right " 

Khushi: just looked in his eyes , he was looking pale as if he had not slept for last 2 nights 

Arnav:"what"

Khushi: aap na kya kya dekha 

Arnav hide his smile "why"

Khushi bola 

Arnav: yeh ka tum mujhe ko kitna miss karti ho ,

Khushi: aur 

Arnav aur kuch nahi

Khushi shyly jhoot na bola

Arnav :pull her more close to him" if i have see some thing do you have any problem , i  just saw my wife "

both recollected

Khushi was in her though she walked with his shirt ,forgotten her clothes , she did wore it and step out of shower and had changed in to her dress in room 

Arnav smiled  "what khushi" she try to free herself " you have so many times seen me changing" 

Khushi: just hide her self in his arm , as it was hard for her to look at him now .

Arnav just kissed her for head , as he reached in time ." you know why i didnt came back at once as i dont like any one else look at MY KHUSHI "

she placed her head on his heart to feel him more 

Arnav" by the way you made nani run away in a day "

Khushi kya

Arnav you did same ,what you do with me ?

Khushi "jhoot na bola , hum soai kahan tha, aur woh sab hum sirf aap ka saath karta hai"

Arnav"i know you called me all night sorry for it " kissed her 

Fazila~ credit for swf 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
HasanaNowfer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey who said u r nt gud?!!! U r wondrful... Plz continue sooonn
Summer_Rain thumbnail
OMG.di its so awesome continue soon...loved it..!!😃
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
its wonderful naddiya,continue soon 😃
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hye its ossawm dear nadii u alwayz write amzing naddiya,,, greattt sooo contnu
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Wow! Wonderful OS ! Plz continue..
sow2428 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Os is extremely wonderful.You are a great writer and eagerly awaiting for you to contnue
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its awesome update !!!! Continue soon... Edited by pinky89 - 11 years ago
HaRul-lover thumbnail
She is restless missing her hobby like hell poor bby
Loved it it followed every scnes from the week and it explained everything Loved it