Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: haribol79

Kya superb update hain.. love and pain touched the heart...

Thank you so much! 
I'm glad you liked it! πŸ˜³
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriB

Buautiful Amber.very emotional and moving. You are queen of emotional scenes and dialogues Amber. You rock girl 

Thank you soo much!! 
lol thats what happens when you watch way too many dramas, read way too many love stories and watch way too many teary love stories πŸ˜‰ and then live in RaYa dreamland...😳
I'm glad you liked it!! πŸ˜³
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinimp

Yaar Amby,
That is all we can hope for now is it not..Just5 imagine Ram Kapoor in that frame... oooh what a family pic it would have been!!! But hamare kismat me itne khushi kahan? Yeh idiot CVs toh poora ka poora barbad kar diya..

Right? On the other side of our little gudiya, and then a cute eye-lock, admiring what they created, after she falls asleep!! ohmygod that would have been sooo cute!! πŸ˜πŸ˜³

Its coming.. wait for it... when I get back to the present with my FF, its definitely coming now... πŸ˜‰

I know.. one RaYA scene in the same frame, without a fight, is too much to ask for at this point... πŸ˜­
Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

I'm sorrryyy I made you cry.. i cried a little too. πŸ˜­
Thank you so much! really means a lot to me!!😳

but I'm excited for this new storyline now!! PK looks gorgeous and the little gudiya is soo cute!! I want to see her being a mom! Although it would be a lot better if RK was in the picture, i think seeing her as a single mom might actually be really good! 

So i'll keep updating but only when the show goes to shreds so that way you guys still have somethign to read when its crappy on TV and i'm not completely out of ideas. πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much girl!! πŸ€—You need ot start writing more soon!! You're such a great writer yourself man!! Lets see what happens with the leap and if it really sucks, we'll launch SGP and create our own version πŸ˜†

Hey, we all are crying together. No big deal! πŸ˜‰

I am excited after seeing that promo but a bit apprehensive too. Sakshi always looks good, even when she is a chawlwali Priya and the kiddo was so Ram Kapoor-ishly Cute.

Me also looking forward to her being a mom. Saw Sakshi playing a mother in 'Aantankwaadi Uncle' but there she was a bit strict and paranoid. Here, Priya will altogether be a different game.

Yeah, it would have been a picture-perfect family with RK beside them. πŸ˜ I hope the CVs balance the treatment given out to the leads, unlike the current track where Priya is given more importance than Ram. I want Priya to be a strong Single mom, not some roti hui bechaari mom.

I really didn't have any motivation left after last week to even imagine anything. πŸ€” But I am thinking of taking up something with the new promo.

Yeah Amby, lets give them sometime and if they don't come on track, we'll revert back to our original plan. You've already kidnapped Sakshi and Ram. I'll arrange for some capital through Forum Chanda Group and we'll kick off with SGP πŸ˜†
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunyaS

Hey, we all are crying together. No big deal! πŸ˜‰
hahahahahaha πŸ˜›
I am excited after seeing that promo but a bit apprehensive too. Sakshi always looks good, even when she is a chawlwali Priya and the kiddo was so Ram Kapoor-ishly Cute.
Yesss she does!! And yesss the kid was adorable!! omggg
Me also looking forward to her being a mom. Saw Sakshi playing a mother in 'Aantankwaadi Uncle' but there she was a bit strict and paranoid. Here, Priya will altogether be a different game.
Ive never seen her play a mother before.. i was gna watch KGGK but didnt get around to it yet.. im waiting for the video guy to round up all 200 video cassettes for me so i can start watching it hahahaha. 
Yeah, it would have been a picture-perfect family with RK beside them. πŸ˜ I hope the CVs balance the treatment given out to the leads, unlike the current track where Priya is given more importance than Ram. I want Priya to be a strong Single mom, not some roti hui bechaari mom.
YES can you imagine that promo scene, with RK on the other side lying down too and their hands touch when they're both caressing her hair and then after Gudiya falls asleep, they have a cute eye lock, admiring their creation πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ OHMYGOODDD i just sent myself back to dreamland!! Im soo adding that to my FF when i come back to the present πŸ˜‰
I hope the CVs maake up this time!! I think she will be! Because she could have easily started tearing up in the promo after Gudiya fell asleep at Ram;s memory but she was smiling and taking it well.. so im thinking she is going to be really really strong!
I really didn't have any motivation left after last week to even imagine anything. πŸ€” But I am thinking of taking up something with the new promo.
Please dooo!! 
Yeah Amby, lets give them sometime and if they don't come on track, we'll revert back to our original plan. You've already kidnapped Sakshi and Ram. I'll arrange for some capital through Forum Chanda Group and we'll kick off with SGP πŸ˜†
DONE! I'm readdyyy!! lol πŸ˜†

Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very emotional update amby  touchy also i have no word how beautifully u have writtten it fabulous 
continue soon the next partπŸ€—
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siacutie

very emotional update amby  touchy also i have no word how beautifully u have writtten it fabulous 

continue soon the next partπŸ€—

Thank you soo much Sia!! 
Im glad you liked it! πŸ˜³
πŸ€—
exploringmyself thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome..plz continue soon
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

OH MY GOD Amby. How emotional... touchy...
I actually did shed tears ...(sad face). You are too good girl. How descriptive! WOW... really. Silent conversation from the Airport and at the end was just tooo good. What a Masterstroke with both of them using a piece of clothing to make them feel so close to each other.

Exceptional!
Take A Bow!
It's A Masterpiece!
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Edited by IndYa4u - 11 years ago
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

OH MY GOD Amby. How emotional... touchy...
I actually did shed tears ...(sad face). You are too good girl. How descriptive! WOW... really. Silent conversation from the Airport and at the end was just tooo good. What a Masterstroke with both of them using a piece of clothing to make them feel so close to each other.

Exceptional!
Take A Bow!
It's A Masterpiece!
⭐️

Thank youuu!! πŸ€—
I was hoping you would like it!! πŸ˜³
I'm sorry I made you cry.. πŸ˜­
Yeah I dont know where this stuff comes from lol. it just comes to me as im typing it.. πŸ˜›