Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys!

So I managed to finish part 10 today too!! Hope you guys like it! Don't forget to comment/like!

ENJOY! 

Part 10

*Flashback continues*

The line went dead.  Priya put the phone down and completely broke down again.  She had just told Ram that they could not talk for 3 months until he came back.  She felt like someone was repeatedly stabbing her in the heart.  And she was worried about Ram.  "Main nahin jee paunga tumhare beger".  His words continuously echoed in her ears everytime they were apart.  She had hurt him so much and everytime she hurt him, she felt it a hundred times worse.  

All of a sudden she got a funny feeling in her stomach.  Her Chota Golu was reminding her of his presence and why they were doing all this.  She put her hand on her stomach and took a deep breath.  This was why.  To protect their child.  So they can live peacefully in the future.  They were in this together.  Even though they were in separate countries, their hearts were one.  Her every heartbeat was for Ram.  Without him, she was nothing.  Without Ram, Priya didn't exist.  He lived inside her; in her mind, in her heart, in her breath, everywhere.  She wiped her tears and took another deep breath.  She had been strong for Ram, now it was time to be strong for herself, and for their baby. 

Ram heard Niharika calling him and hung up the phone.  He quickly wiped his tears, took a deep breath, and got into The Ram Kapoor mode.  She walked in a minute later.

Niharika: Are Ram.. Tumhari trip kaisi thi? 

Ram: Theek thi.  Wahan pe company mein bahut se problems chal rahe hain.  Mujhe woh company band nahi karni isiliye har 3 mahine Australia jaana padega ek ya do mahine ke liye, sab kuch manage kar ne ke liye.  

Niharika: Lekin tum itni chinta kyun kar rahe ho?  Sid ko bhej do, woh sab sambhalega.  

Ram, trying to sound calm: Nahin Maa, mujhe yeh akele sambhalna hai.  Waise bhi yahan Mumbai mein aap log company ko sambhal rahe hain hai na.  Aur ab toh yahaan mann bhi nahi lag raha..  Wahan pe thoda sukoon milta hai aur mujhe apni zindagi ke saath aage bhi badhna hai. Toh Australia se acchi jagah kahan milegi?  Wahan pe kaam me busy rahunga toh sab theek ho jayega. 

Niharika smiled: Theek hai, jaisi tumhari marzi.  Uhh Ram, woh tumhare divorce papers zara dikhana?  

Ram: Woh papers maine file kardiye hai Australia jaane se pehle.  Ab mera aur Priya ka rishta hamesha ke liye khatam ho chuka hai.  Alimony ke daur par mujhe usse aadhi companies aur property deni padi, lekin uss ne sirf companies le li, property nahin.  Main woh transfer bhi karwadiye.  Lekin koi baat nahi, main Ram Kapoor hoon.  Un companies ko phir se khada kar dunga.  Iss mein kaunsi badi baat hai.  Jo bhi hai, woh mere paise ke peeche padi thi aur ab usse sab kuch mil gaya hai, toh woh jaa chuki hai. Achha hai.  Yeh samjhaute ka rishta khatam hua.  

Niharika smirked a little.  She was so happy she had finally gotten rid of Priya and Priya had left her the property, making her even happier.  And now she had Ram exactly where she wanted him.  He would continue to run Kapoor Industries and make up the companies Priya had taken from them.  He was back to his original self.  He was back to being a workaholic.  Whether he did that in India or in Australia didn't matter to her.  As long as she had money, and Kapoor Industries, that was all that mattered.  In fact it was good he was spending so much time in Australia.  That way he would never accidently come into contact with Priya. 

Niharika: Acha Baby, tum araam karo, flight ke baad bahut thak gaye honge.  Aaj office chod do, kal chale jaana. 

Ram: Nahin Maa.. Bahut saara kaam pending hai.  Aur aaj bahut saari meetings bhi scheduled ki gayi hai.  Aaj jaana hi padega.  

Niharika let out a big smile:  Achha theek hai, Baby, lekin apni sehat ka khayaal rakhna.  

Ram: Jee Maa. 

She left and Ram buried his face in his hands as tears filled up in his eyes.  Why had he gotten himself into this mess?  Why had he transferred everything over to Niharika and her filthy family?  Why had he agreed to stay away from Priya for so long and then now to not even contact her until he went back? Then he remembered what she said "Apna haath apne dil pe rakhiye aur mehsoos kijiye.  Main wahi hoon, aap ke paas, aap ki dil ki dhadkan ban kar.  Woh dhadkan jo kabhi nahi rukegi".  He put his hand on his heart and felt his strong heartbeat.  He felt Priya's presence.  She was there, just like she said she would be.  It gave him a new strength.  He wiped his tears and stood up.  These 3 months would be tough, but he would have to stay strong.  Priya had stayed strong today, for him.  Now it was his turn to be strong for himself, and for her.  

Ram got to the office.  Vikram was waiting for him in his office. 

Vikram: Ram, tu theek hai na? 

Ram: Haan main theek hu, kyun kya hua? 

Vikram: Nahin kuch nahi, tu Australia chala gaya 2 mahino ke liye aur ek phone tak nahin kiya.  Aur aaj subah bhi maine tujhe kitni baar phone kiya aur tu ne mera phone nahi uthaya.  Kya ho gaya hai tujhe?  Priya kahan hai? 

Ram: Sorry yaar.  Kuch nahi bas wahan company mein kuch tension chal rahi thi.  (he ignores the question about Priya).

Vikram: Ram tu mujhe apna dost manta hai ke nahin?

Ram: Vikram, yaar yeh tu kaisi baat kar raha hai?

Vikram: Toh phir mujhse jhoot kyun bol raha hai?

Ram looked away. 

Vikram: Bata, kya hua hai. Priya kahan hai? Maine tum dono ke divorce ke baare mein suna lekin main jaanta hu tu usse kitna pyaar karta hai aur who bhi tujhse kitna pyaar karti hai.  Toh phir yeh sab?

Ram gives in and tells Vikram the whole story about their plan.  How Priya told him everything about Niharika and her ugly truth.  And how they planned to get divorced legally just to show Niharika that Priya is taking half his property and companies so she doesn't ever figure out that they are all in hers and her kids names.  He tells him how he reunited with his mother in Australia and Priya's pregnancy and how she's living there right now with his mother.  And then when he figures out how to get the companies back, and permanently send Niharika, Sid and Mamaji to jail, he will bring Priya back.  But for the meantime, he is going to take care of the business there every 3 months for 1-2 months just so he can be with Priya too.  Vikram is shocked at hearing all this.  He is so proud of Ram for listening to Priya and believing her and the two of them doing this together.  She had put herself through enough by hurting him.  But now that they were together, they could fight anything and anyone and win.

Vikram: Ram tu nahin jaanta, ke woh natak karte hue, Priya ko kitni takleef paunchi hai.  Uss ne hazaron maut mari hai Ram.  Kitne aansu bahai uss ne. 

Ram: Main jaanta hu Vikram.  Sab jaanta hu.  Mujhe uss ki aankhon mein sab nazar aata tha.  Lekin main nahin jaanta tha ke tu bhi uss ke saath shaamil hai.  Tune mujhe bataya kyun nahin? 

Vikram: Sorry yaar, ghalti ho gayi.  Main Priya ke plan pe paani nahi fek na chahta tha.  Agar hum ne tujhe aise hi bataya hota, toh kya tu uss ki baat maanta?  Niharika ne pata nahin tujh pe kya jaadoo kar diya tha'

Ram feels the tears coming on.  He hadn't even trusted Vikram in all these years.  He had completely been blinded by his love for Niharika and her family.  

Ram: Vikram I'm sorry yaar.  Tu ne mujhe kitni baar batane ki koshish ki lekin maine teri baat kabhi nahi maani.  I'm really sorry. 

Vikram: Ram yeh hamari dosti mein Sorry kabse aagayi.  Waise, I'm really proud of you ke tu ne Priya ki baat maani. Usse samjha.  

Ram: Kaise nahin maanta? Kitna pyaar karta hu usse.  Aur main bhi jaanta hu ke woh mujhse kitna pyaar karti hai, woh sab mere liye hi to karti hai.  Main nahin jee sakta uss ke beger.  Aur aaj subah hi uss ne kaha usse phone bhi nahi kar sakta jab tak yeh sab khatam nahin ho jaata.  Main kya karunga'Kaise kaatunge yeh 3 mahine? 

He buries his face in his hands.  Vikram puts a hand on Ram's shoulder and then pats him on the back.  

Vikram: Tu chinta mat kar Ram.  Main bhi tum dono ke saath hoon. Hum milke iss problem ka haal dhoondenge.  Sab se pehle hum hamare lawyer se baat karenge aur phir dekhenge kya ho sakta hai.  

Ram wipes his tears and they both get back to work. 

3 months slowly go by.  Each and every night, Priya slept in Ram's white kurta and sprayed and hugged the pillow on his side.  Her belly was getting bigger but Ram's kurta was so big that she could still fit into it.  

Every night, when everyone had gone to bed and he had locked his room door, Ram slept on her side of the bed clutching Priya's dupatta by his face.  He put it away every morning in case Niharika came into his room.

They both spent 3 months in complete loneliness, trying to interact with each other through their hearts. 

3 Months Later (Pregnancy - Month 6)

It was the about 4 am when Ram slowly and quietly entered their room.  A huge smile appeared on his face seeing Priya sleeping in his white kurta, hugging his pillow.  He would tease her about that later.  As he came closer, he smiled again seeing how big her belly had gotten.  His Choti Gudiya was definitely growing quickly.  He gently bent down and placed a soft kiss on her baby bump.  Only 3 more months and she would be with them in this world.  He went to his side of the bed, and slowly lifted Priya's arm.  He slid the pillow out from under her and replaced it with himself.  He pulled her slightly closer to him and positioned her so that her head was on his chest and his arm was around her waist, resting on her stomach.  

Priya was in a deep sleep.  She didn't feel him move her at all.  He kissed her on the head gently and watched her sleep.  She looked so peaceful and had a motherly glow radiating from her face.  He smiled and continued to look down at her.  She looked so beautiful floating in his white kurta.  

A couple of hours later, Priya slowly stirred a little in her sleep.  Ram tightened his grip around her and waited for her to wake up in his arms and be surprised.  She felt and heard something familiar, that rhythm that she had been craving to hear for 3 months; Ram's heartbeat.  Then she felt Ram tighten his grip around her and a smile slowly crept across her face.  He was looking down at her, observing her closely with a smile on his face.  She slowly turned her face upwards and opened her eyes.  He planted a kiss on her forehead.  She closed her eyes at the touch of his soft lips and kept them closed for a couple of minutes, afraid this was a dream.  Ram understood and held her tight, assuring her it wasn't a dream.  She opened her eyes again, looked up into deep into his chocolate brown eyes and then reached up and hugged him tight, burying her face in his chest.  He turned himself to face her and held her tightly in a bear hug, never wanting to let go.  He felt Priya's tears through his kurta.  He turned himself slightly again, so that she was flat on her back now, and he was almost on top of her.  Being careful of her baby bump, he held her face in his hands and kissed the tears away from her closed eyes.  He made his way down her cheek and firmly locked his lips onto hers.  He caressed her jaw with his thumb and deepened the kiss.  Priya put her arms around his neck, running her fingers through his hair and unknowingly pulling him closer, losing herself in him.  Ram broke the kiss, moving his lips up her jaw, to her ear and whispered "I missed you so much Priya'Happy 1st Anniversary'"  His warm breath tickled her ear and made her shiver a little.  He nibbled her ear a bit and then made his way, planting kisses, down her neck, down to her collarbone, while opening the first 3 buttons of the kurta she was wearing.  He slid his hands under her waist to hold her tight and buried his face in the crook of her neck while she tilted her head towards the side where his face was, securing it, and then held him tight and ran her fingers through his hair.  She felt his tears slide down her neck, down her collarbone all the way down her body.  It sent shivers down her spine and she hugged him even tighter.  They laid like that, with Ram almost on top of her, his face buried in the crook of her neck and her arms around him, holding him tight, and running her fingers through his hair, both of them in tears, for a long time.  

They hadn't talked to each other in 3 months.  3 long months of longing, yearning and loneliness, trying desperately to interact with each other through their hearts.  But now, they were together.  And for the next 2 months, it was just them.  No one else mattered. 

Priya then lifted Ram's head, wiped his tears with her thumbs and kissed him on the cheek.  He came down and kissed her on the stomach.  Then he laid back down on his back next to her and she rested her head on his chest.  He wrapped his arms around her, took her hand, interlocking his fingers in between hers, and they both fell asleep for a while. 

A little while later, Priya woke up first.  She looked up at Ram who was still sleeping.  She laid there, enjoying the moment and listening to his heartbeat.  Ram slowly opened his eyes and found Priya looking up at him, with a smile on her face.  He smiled cutely at her. 

Ram, while looking down at her and lifting the huge sleeve of the kurta she was wearing: Yeh kya hai' 

Priya blushed and hid her face in his chest.  He held her tight. 

Ram: Tumne mera kurta kyun pehn rakha hai Priya? 

She didn't answer. 

Ram: Priya?... 

Priya, without removing her face from his chest: Main aap ko mehsoos karne ki koshish kar rahi thi.  Aap ke kurte mein aap ki khushboo lagi hai aur isse mujhe yeh ehsaas ho raha tha ke aap kahin nahi gaye, mere paas hi hai.  

Ram: Tum jaanti ho, woh pink wala suit, jo mujhe bahut pasand tha'

Priya looks up at him: Hmmm? 

Ram: Main har raat uss suit ke dupatte ke saath soya karta tha.  Taake mujhe ehsaas howe ke tum mere saath ho.  Hamare kamre mein tumhari saari cheezein padi hai Priya lekin phir bhi iss mein jaan chali gayi hai.  Tumhi uss kamre ki jaan ho Priya.  Poora ghar tumhare beger bahut soona soona lag raha tha.  

She smiled and hugged him tight again.  

Ram: Priya' 

Priya looks up at him.

Ram: Happy 1st Anniversary Priya. 

He leans down and gently touches her lips with his, placing a serene, soft-touch kiss.

Priya's cheeks turn light pink as smiles sweetly at him: Happy 1st Anniversary to you too Ram. 

And they continued to lay there in each others arms for a long while'

Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amby - You sure are spoiling us girl! LOVED it as usual. Loved the surprise return of Ram. 😍

Now.. million dollar question... Is Ram staying until the arrival of Miss Gudia Ram Kapoor?

You keep writing and we will forget the Leap drama in the actual show. 

Keep'em coming ...You are our last hope.. 😆😆

Edited by IndYa4u - 11 years ago
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Amby - You sure are spoiling us girl! LOVED it as usual. Loved the surprise return of Ram. 😍

Now.. million dollar question... Is Ram staying until the arrival of Miss Gudia Ram Kapoor?

You keep writing and we will forget the Leap drama in the actual show. 

Keep'em coming ...You are our last hope.. 😆😆

Thanksss!! 🤗
Guess you'll just have to wait and watch..😉 Its really too bad Miss Gudiya Ram Kapoor turns out to be Mr. Chota Golu aka Prem Ram Kapoor hahahaha... I wish i had kept it as a girl now! Oh well..😛

I'm actually excited about the leap! i mean yes im pissed about RK not being in the picture and the whole pregnancy without him and stuff but boy am i excited to see PK as a single mom.  I don't know why LOL.  The Promo was too cute!! I think i've just lost my mind big time from all this drama...

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

Thanksss!! 🤗
Guess you'll just have to wait and watch..😉 Its really too bad Miss Gudiya Ram Kapoor turns out to be Mr. Chota Golu aka Prem Ram Kapoor hahahaha... I wish i had kept it as a girl now! Oh well..😛

I'm actually excited about the leap! i mean yes im pissed about RK not being in the picture and the whole pregnancy without him and stuff but boy am i excited to see PK as a single mom.  I don't know why LOL.  The Promo was too cute!! I think i've just lost my mind big time from all this drama...

Ya.. i think you will have more to write abut if its a Jr. Golu Kapoor. Same allergies... eating habits and temperament.. 😆
Actually, i am also looking forward to the single mom track. I hope they dont rush into finding another love interest for Priya Sharma 😉. Absolutely agree.. promo was super Cute. Lil girl playing her daughter is cute as a button. looking forward to the mommy and her lil girl moment.

😆
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Ya.. i think you will have more to write abut if its a Jr. Golu Kapoor. Same allergies... eating habits and temperament.. 😆
Actually, i am also looking forward to the single mom track. I hope they dont rush into finding another love interest for Priya Sharma 😉. Absolutely agree.. promo was super Cute. Lil girl playing her daughter is cute as a button. looking forward to the mommy and her lil girl moment.

😆

Mhmmm I don't know hahaha. Let's see.

I know exactly!! I don't think they will cuz she's clearly still in ram dreamland. Her daughter is an exact copy of him and reminds her of every little thing. She's not just gna give that up forget about it and move on. Omg if the CVs do that!!! Omg im gna attack them!!!

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amby

Read part 9 and 10 at One go girl! Now Iam gonna assume this is how it's gonna happen to brighten
My mood. It was definitely heart tugging but unfortunately my tears have all dried up.
You need to try harder to make me cry girl 😆 Ek and CBS have made me shed all the tears!

Fantastic parts! The pain and the agony they were feeling at staying away was portrayed so
Beautifully! Your words always make me feel as If it's real. The phone convos and holding on to the other's piece of clothing.awww! So damn cute.

Vikram finally gets to know! That's good! RK can let his tears out to his friend.
Loved the PK Kk bonding too! The comeback is supposed to be for 2 months right.
So will RK stay back another month to be with the kid? You better
Not take that away from me here!

Loved the white kurta as Priyas memorabilia! I could Actually imagine her so!
Pink dupatta come ack was touching too! Loved the reunion even for a shorter
Duration!

Fabulous girl! You are gonna be the saviour for some time to come!
Help us and help yourself by continuing your masterpiece!

Great stuff!
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Amby 😊...thanks for the PM...Ram and Priya living in each other's memories were too good 👏👏..waiting for ur next part eagerly...😳,,,,the negativity spread by the leap can be wiped only by ur beautiful FFs..😃...you are making my job easy by writing ur FFs 😉...people won't be troubled by my works anymore 😆 Edited by TVserialfreak - 11 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow amby its too good and after 3 months of lone reunion is awesome ...
kash if they could show like this in our show .i would be very happy
thank you very much
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gal I am fed up of using same old words of praise for u. U just excel here. Too good dear
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Am sure Priya is gonna be a strong single mom nd she won't run for another man so early. She is living with two generations of Ram's blood. She can't move on just like that