Frequent Posters

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

NO Sharmas please...  we can do without the Drama... 😉
Send  them a Christmas card with family picture when Jr. is in college... 😆😆

That's why i left them out hahaha 😆
I'll bring them back eventually.  😆 Don't worry for the next little while you won't have to worry about them 😉
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb Girl! 👍🏼
 I am running out of complements for you.. seriously. 😛 Absolutely LOVED the way you wrote the pregnancy track.

and now farmhouse ????.Already dreaming.. hahah.. 😛😍

You sure are spoiling us girl.. LOVE YA.. 😆😆

IndYa4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: mem1

Darling... if they had an online election to pick the writers/ CVs of the show, You would have my vote! and I would actually resort to cheating , or rigging or whatever it takes to cast multiple votes... 😉

Gita - I will help you cheat 😉. I will rig up a script for voting.. lol

Amby - you got my vote too girl.. 😉
IndYa4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

LOL are you coming to get me or to get my autograph 🤣
I willl show bedtime!! just be patient! lol i need to make it flowww hahaha. give it a few updates, i will come back it and dedicate that post to you okay? 😆😉
Thank you! writing is still a hobby and i think its going to stay that way haha. 
the preg track is a FB so dont worry, present bedtime will come soon! 😉

I will drive there... i am the closest...😲 and after taking your autograph,  will choke you if you don't fulfill the request Chitra made.. 😆😆
azk92 thumbnail

Superb Girl! 👍🏼
 I am running out of complements for you.. seriously. 😛 Absolutely LOVED the way you wrote the pregnancy track.

and now farmhouse ????.Already dreaming.. hahah.. 😛😍

You sure are spoiling us girl.. LOVE YA.. 😆😆

Thanks!!!! 
LOL keep thinking of them cuz theres way more stuff to come and I know you're going to love it! hahahaa
🤗
azk92 thumbnail

I will drive there... i am the closest...😲 and after taking your autograph,  will choke you if you don't fulfill the request Chitra made.. 😆😆

I will add your name to the dedication list. LOL.  its coming.. wait it out man.  i will give you guys what you want hahaha.  😆😉
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: azk92

I will add your name to the dedication list. LOL.  its coming.. wait it out man.  i will give you guys what you want hahaha.  😆😉

What we all want is a nice, pleasant, light hearted show with lots of Aaaww moments, just like your story.  a little drama is fine, but nothing like the @$@%^ they dish out to us every few episodes.
So we all want the show to be written by you! with help from other IF members.

And if the rumor about Ram marrying Ayesha happen to come true, then you know we are only going to read your FF for our daily dose. I can't imagine watching something that Sh***y

Edited by mem1 - 11 years ago
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
outstanding brilliantly written fabulous @ ram is vry caring 
continue soon amby👍🏼👏🤗
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mem1

What we all want is a nice, pleasant, light hearted show with lots of Aaaww moments, just like your story.  a little drama is fine, but nothing like the @$@%^ they dish out to us every few episodes.
So we all want the show to be written by you! with help from other IF members.

And if the rumor about Ram marrying Ayesha happen to come true, then you know we are only going to read your FF for our daily dose. I can't imagine watching something that Sh***y

I know, im writing my next update.. youre going to love it!! I fell asleep on my computer last night before I could finish it.. Just copying it from my phone.  

WHAT THE F**** WAS THAT!? WHY WHY WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?! PK had soo much trouble finding a guy the first time, they're going to put her through that again? This time at the age of 40?! W*F! Are they stupid?!
I dont even believe it as of right now because we've had 3 different leap/separation stories in 2 weeks.. 'm not going to believe it until i see it.  And yes I will keep writing for you die hard RaYa fans 😛
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siacutie

outstanding brilliantly written fabulous @ ram is vry caring 

continue soon amby👍🏼👏🤗

Thanks so much Sia! I know, that's how I want him to be!!
will post the next part in a couple of hours! 🤗