i want update update do ...!!!!
i want update update do ...!!!!!...aav
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Love Is Mistake - Dreadful Or Beautiful Who Knows
Face Of Life -
I need you just your desire

Armaan watched her mom going to her room after giving them instructions to have their food and armaan looked at her as he saw her moving in the kitchen not sparing him a glance even and armaan sighed he knows now he is in big trouble as he can see her this from her attitude and then he just putting his lapcoat on couch followed her in the kitchen tried to talk to her and as riddhima is heating the vegetables and was going to start making chapatis for him as she knows how much he liked hot chapatis and hearing his foot steps without giving him any chance to speak she said
R:"armaan mujhe abhie koi bat nii karni hain jaakar fresh hokar aao jaldi se main khana laga rahi hun aur chapati bhi main dubara nahiin banaogi"
She said giving him look and armaan gulped he knows its going to difficult to manofy her and
A:"no riddhima its ok main bani hui chapati kha loonga"
He said in  order to not to make her tired more but he regretted that next moment
R:"oh really aaj tak khai hain kabhi thandi chapati jo chalein ho main kha loonga aur tumhe kisne right diyya mujje batane ka kii mujhe kya karna hain aur kya nahiin shayad tum yeh bat bhul chuke ho kii aagar tumhare pas yeh right hain kii mujhe bataoge kii kya pehnugi aur kya nahiin osi tarah mere pas yeh right hain kii tum kya khaoge kya nahiin bhul gayye ho kya ya Dr.Sanjana ko merii seat dekar yeh right bhi oonhi ko den diyya hain"
She  blurted in her anger and frustration leaving armaan flabbergasted and tongue tied in front of him though  he always tongue tied when she speaks rather scolds him but this time mention of Dr.Sanjana makes him flabbergasted and before he can react he heard again her 
R:"aab jaoge change karne ya nahiin seriously armaan mujhe aagar chapati dubara banani pad gayyi na tou you are just gone man"
And armaan gulped seeing that look on her face and knife as she is cutting salad for him and he just ran towards stairs climbing two at times he knows he can't screwed more but he mumbles in  betweeb looking at her as
A:"aaj basket ko ho kya gayya hain yar sanjana"
And as he left atul who just comes for getting water for himself just heard riddhima's words about sanjana he smiled and mumbled to himsef as
At:"kuch nahiin hua mere bhai terii basket ko pyaar hua hain aur yeh jealousy hui hain abb"
And then he  made his way towards the kitchen and seeing him riddhima just asked as she
R:"arey atul bhai aap yahan is samay kuch chahiye tha kya aapko"
At:"yeas ridzi bas pani lene aya tha aapne liyye par tum yahan is samay that too in kitchen"
He said acting like all innocent pretending that he don't knows she is here for his bro
R:"jii  bhayiya aapka pyaara bhai mujhe chain lene den tou naa dekhiye time zara janab aab aa rahein hain ghar aur aapko pata hain subh se kuch nahiin khaya oosne dhang se aapni vo sadi si black coffee pe hogi I bet aur pata hain kal se soya bhi nahiin hain pata nahiin main kya karun is ladke ka bhai I wonder jab iski life meiin koi aa jayega tab iska kya hoga aise halat dekh kar koi aayegi bhi ya nahin seriously bhayiya isne mujhe pagal kar diyya hain really"
She said in full flow not realizing what she is saying and atul smiles at her  innocence and as riddhima gives him the water unaware someone else too heard her and
A:"nahiin basket mujhe kabhie kisii aur kii zarurat nahiin padegi I never need anybody beside you, you are the only one I desire and needs for" 
Little did he knows his this only desire become the reason of their separation. 
He said to himself and then he rushed downstairs and as soon he entered in the kitchen atul smiled at him and
At:"so Mr . workaholic finally at home han"
He said teasing him making him pouted as riddhima glared at him and atul laughed seeing his brother"s face well he himself went from this kind of treatment the sisters are same and remembering his anjali he smiled and remembered he has to call her so he rushed excuses himself saying
At:"Acha aab gussa mat ho I am going khana kha lena good night ridzi good night armaan"
He said and
R:"good night bhayiya"
A:"good night champ"
As armaan wished him 
At:"all the best"
Atul mumbles  near his ear and giving him smile he left from there sighing armaan looked at her and he keeps on looking at her then his trance breaks with her she
R:"aab baitho armaan"
Armaan looked at her as he is so busy in his thoughts he 
A:"hmm kya main"
And riddhima shakes her head and
R:"armaab maine kaha baitho khana khao na"
She said and armaan nodded and then settled on shelf as always and this brings smile on riddhima's face as she finds though she is angry with him but he did not forgot to sit at his usual place near her like their usual self and seeing that angelic smile on her face armaan smiled his charming dimples she looks so beautiful with her beautiful smile and he can do anything for her that smile little did he knows that for this smile of hers he has to leave her and then his trance breaks as riddhima handles him the plate of food and she placed salad on the counter and she then placed steaming hot chapati in his plate and armaan  looked at her she is sweating in this hot heat of Mumbai still she made hot chapatis for him just because he liked it he adores her and feeling his intense gaze and she turned and finds him staring at her not starts his dinner at all and then  she lights the stove and
R:"armaan kya hua khana kyun nahiin kha rahein ho tum"
She asked but  armaan keeps on looking at her not breaking his gaze this always brings red colour to her cheeks and she don't knows why as he did not listen she pressed his hand to bring him back to reality and armaan looked at her and then he
A:"umm kya hua"
R:"khana"
She said pointing to plate in his hands and
A:"umm han main"
He did not completed just makes a morsel and riddhima went to make another chapati and next  moment she saw morsel  coming in front of her mouth and she looked at him as he is pointing to eat she just
R:"yeh"
And before she can say anything armaan cut her in between saying
A:"mujhe pata hain gussa ho mujhse par main jaanta hun ki khana nahiin khaya hain tumne abhie jhooth tou bolna hii nahiin mujhe sab yad hain its decided always jitna marzi hum naraz ho khane par gussa nahiin ootarenge yeh tumhara hi rule hain remember so please mera gussa khane par nahiin tum nahiin kha rahi tou main bhi nahiin khaunga so"
He said and  riddhima sighed knowing his stubbornness so she opened her mouth and takes the bite making him smile and then armaan takes the bite and like this  they completed their dinner as always though this time as riddhima is angry they did not talk but their silent talks and armaan keeps on looking at riddhima from corner of his eyes and keeps om admiring her. After finishing the dinner riddhima moved from the kitchen and as she saw armaan's labcoat and some files on the couch she shakes her head and picked them to place in his room whereas armaan is getting water thinking how to manofy her as he comes outside he finds her going towards his room holding his things smiling he rushed to his room and as soon he reached he finds riddhima is coming outside as she placed his  things and
A:"riddhima"
But she stopped him as
R:"you are tired armaan rest"

She said and turned to go but armaan blocked her way and riddhima is surprised seeing his behave she not at all expecting this and seeing her looking at himself so confusingly armaan looked at her and sighed and then before she can say anything
A:"merii bat tou soono basket"
He said in earnest voice and riddhima can never say no to him so she stopped and looked at him for a second then averted his eyes she did not know why but she always feels so connected to his blue orbs that she always feels herself not at all able to hiding her emotions from him and right now she did not wanting to show him how much she is vulnerable at this point so avoiding any eye contact she waited him for continue and armaan knows this that why his basket not making any eye contact with him just like he can't able to hide her emotions looking in her eyes same with her and then he slowly holds her hand and makes them walk towards his bed and riddhima tried to wriggle in his grip
R:"armaan kya kar rahein ho mujhe tumhare saath kahiin nahiin jaana hain I am just agreed to listen to you armaan"
She said knowing him but all her complaints fell deaf on his ears as he  continued walking and then made her sit on his bed and he himself sat near her knees on ground holding her hands in hus palms not giving her chance to go and riddhima is surprised by his moves and she has no other choice and as armaan finds her not struggling any more he 
A:"basket I am so sorry I know mujhe tun par kal subh chillana nahiin chahiye tha but trust me basket tumhara armaan hii jaanta hain osnein kaise daanta tumhe par it's just strictly professional basket maibe sirff Sanjeevani ka disciplinarian hone ke kaaran tumhari mistake ke kaaran daanta otherwise you and me hum ache se jaante hain kii main tumhe kabhie kuch nahiin keh sakta I know mujhe tumhare Sanjeevani join karne ke pehle hii tumhe bata dena chahiye tha kii vahan par tum aapne best friend meiin aur Sanjeevani ke disciplinarian Dr.Armaan Mallik se milogi tou onmein bahut difference hoga I know merii basket got hurt so much aur dar bhi  gayyi hogi mujhe aise dekh kar I am so sorry par kya karta tumhe bata hii nahiin paya is ke bare meiin dar tha kii kahiin merii pyaari sii basket mujhse dar na jaaye aur mujhse dur na ho jaye par dekho na jiska dar tha vahii hua I messed up I am so sorry"
He said guiltily looking in her eyes she can see the pain in his eyes the same pain in his blue oceanic orbs which reflects whenever he shouts on her and seeing him lowering his eyes lids she pressed his hands and then
R:"main Dr.Armaan Mallik jinhone mujhe daanta oonse gussa bilkul nahiin hun because it's  my fault I am angry with my best friend mere armaan se gussa hun main"
She said in serious tone making him look at herself he could not believe she is not angry on him on this issue but her eyes saying that she is saying the truth he is confused then why did she angry on him then
A:"tou tum oos liyye gussa nahiin ho riddhima"
He still could not believe and riddhima nodded and then
R:"na"
A:"tou fir kya kiyya hain maine"
He could not control himself but to ask her and she just speaks giving him big shock of his life
R:"I just need you and I desire for you only armaan"
She said with lots of emotions in her voice and armaan is shocked its understatement how he felt he feels his heart skipped a bit hearing her that little did she knows its she herself going to say to him that she can't desire for him now little did she knows this need of hers of him gives her whole life memories as she herself going to push him away not thinking that he is her need little did she knows this.

Edited by desir - 9 years ago
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
finally after such a long time 
u updated the next part niks 😃 😛
it was awsume dear...
loved it
love d way AR care for each other 
bbut still they din't realise their love 4 each other  😔
hope they realise it soon :)
update next soon 😉
bye 
tc
cyaa
love yaa 😊
Prizi thumbnail
Finallyy read this part di
and i just luvd this update
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so nice concept bt pls continue soon.. I don't knw y good writers lyk u posted one part per year.. We ol love AR so much and do to them we r here..
Pls don't seprate them bht zyda coz it hurts AR n Us bht zyda...
Plsss continue soon.. Pls and thanx for pm Nikki.. Tk cr
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update dear
continue super soin
tv05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...
thnx fr pm...continue soon...
ojaswi_kajen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..loved it..!!!
Dik.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice story...
Simply mind bolwing

loved it

update super soonnn
wanna read more
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Love Is Mistake - Dreadful Or Beautiful Who Knows
Face Of Life - I need you just your desire

Riddhima looked at him as he is stunned hearing her she even herself did not knows how she said this but this is the truth of her life he is her need and yes she just desired for him and armaan looked in her eyes tried to find something riddhima looked in his eyes as she saw that blue oceanic eyes which always gives him so much calmness and then after few minutes as riddhima breaks their eye lock averted her gaze and then armaan smiled finally it's armaan breaks the silence 
A:"tou basket tum naraz ho kyun"
He asked as he did not understand the reason of her angerness and riddhima looked at his earnest face then she finally blurted out as its difficult for her to hold it more so she
R:"kyunki mera armaan aab mujhse kuch share nahiin karta hain mera armaan aab mujhse kuch share hi nahin karta hain"
She said looking deeply in his eyes and armaan looked back in her eyes they  shared a small eye lock when armaan asked
A:"par basket maine kya chupya tumse?"  
He asked and riddhima losted all her cool as he said this she could not believe that he is her best no oops bestest friend armaan first he spends all the day in hospital just to be with her without her knowledge then go against his own rules sends her dinner so that she did not have to starve and then he did not tell about his so called friendship with Dr. Sanjana he hides all this things from her and still he has the audacity to say that he did not hide anything from her not say it's to ask and then being riddhima she gets up and then start to walk when armaan who is already confused soul gets confused more and he just
A:"riddhima yar kahan ja rahi ho bat tou poori karo at least batao tou kya chupaya maine tum kyun itna gussa ho mujhse please"
R:"armaan you forget it"
She said try to go but armaan holds her hand and then speaks up
A:"no riddhima you have to tell me"
He said and this is it riddhima turned and she just blasted as its now difficult for her to hold herself as
R:"kya bataun armaan batate tou tum nahiin mujhe aaj kal kuch pehle tumne mujhe yeh nahiin bataya kii tum sari rat se hospital mein the you were there for me jabki tumhari duty over ho chuki thi aur subh bhi tumhari duty thi iske bawzood you are there. Tumhe  kya laga mujhe pta ni chalega aur fir tumne mere liyye dinner bheja yeh kehkar kii anjie di dekar gayyi. Have you losted tumhe kya lagta hain mujhe tumhare haath ka sawad ni pata chalega sirf tum hi mere liyye mere matlab ke noodles bna sakte ho even I don't like mumma's and still you think ki mujhe pta nii chalega. Aur main tumhare sab doston ke bare mein janti hun almost sabse milli bhi hun tou how on the earth mujhe Dr. Sanjana ke bare mein nahin pata hain bolo itna sab chupaya aur fir bhi keh rahein ho rather pooch rahe ho kya chupaya tumne had hain sachi much nahin pata tha tum itnein badal jaoge armaan"
She finally let it all out and she completed this armaan is shocked hearing her he is not at all expected she will be angry on this. He can expect that she will be angry on the issue that he stayed at night in Hospital without telling her but he never knew that she thought about Sanjana too from where she comes in all this. He keeps on staring at her when riddhima finds him just looking at her not saying anything, she speaks up
R:''ab kuch bologe tum ya abhi bhi kuch nahin kehna hain tumhe armaan''
She said breaking his trance and armaan looked at her she looks so angry and then seeing him looking at her she gets so frustrated and
R:''fine mat bolo tum I am going you know you are changed armaan''
She said making her way from there when armaan holds her wrist making her stop in her tracks and
A:''riddhima ruko''
He said with lots of emotions in her voice and riddhima can not refuse this his words and her feet stops at their own.

Coming More Soon 
Till Then Enjoy This
Hope You Like It
Love
Nikita
Edited by desir - 8 years ago