Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Very nice update 
Hope they soon realize their
Love . Please continue soon
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
feeel so much fr the bestiesss... Bechareee. Dil me milne ki chah phr b na mil paye. Awww kch kro nikiii... Inko pehle jaisa kr dooo
TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so so so soo beautifully written di..

no wrds.. i told u so mny tyms hw much i love ds FF of urs..
this best frnd cncpt is my altym fav..
lovely part di..
terrace scene was tooo gud..
i juz hope armaan cnfess kar de ya fir ridzy ko ehsaas ho jayee ki armaan kyun uski jhooti coffee peti hain.. aww.. dat was too swt..

plz plz plz plzzz update soon di..
waiting eagerly..

love u princess di..
t.c.. 😊😊

Sayali_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
plzzz continue soon
thnx for pm
Ar_Asyafan thumbnail
omg!!! di that was so so so beautiful...
awesome ff...
 luvd it sooo much..
i really dont have words now..
what armaan nd riddhima share is beyond the world...
they r so so sweet...
i really wanna give u a tight hug for this 🤗 🤗
update soon
helen_of_troy thumbnail
aww... such a cute update nikki
i luv this fic so much
AR bonding is so awesome in this ff
i luv iut so so so much
mujhe lagtha hai armaan know about his feelings n in tme ridz will realise it too but kahi woh der na ho jaye aisa karne mein
that swing wala scene is so adorable u know when i read it , it gave me  a soothing feeling in my heart i luved it so much
yes, it's difficult to accept the changes in a relationship but hope ki humare ar usse mil kar saamna kare
continue soon
mujhe PM nahi aaya *pouts*
bye tc

❤️Dharmi
TenTinyBreaths thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
princess diii...

plz plz plz update this FF, na...
bahot din ho gaya di..

plshhh...😭😭😭😭

HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Awesome update :-)
Loved Anjaji-Riddhima conversation
Feel sorry for Armaan-Riddhima
desir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
                     Love Is Mistake - Dreadful Or Beautiful Who Knows

Riddhima is surprised seeing the lunch box she is still in her thoughts how comes that happened that food comes from her home as it can never happened and she is sure about that it can't be possible at all she knows her dad and mom's ethics as they are doctors themselves moreover if her siblings did not gets this special treatment at their time not even her bestest friend Armaan though he is favourite of her dad then she can gets she is in her thoughts as vedant breaks her trance as he called her by clicking his fingers in front of her eyes as she is so much in her  thought not to hear his continuous calling and finally she heard him saying that as he finds her responding to his call finally
Ve:" finally on earth Riddhima yar tum bhi naa pata nahiin kahan khoyi ho i am calling you from so long yar"
He said and riddhima gives him a small smile still thinking about this food lunch box
Ve:"vaise riddhima i must say your family loves you a lot itni raat ko bhi they send you food if you dont mind can i share too please"
He said and riddhima smiled and then nodded saying that
R:"off course vedant is that a question to ask here"
She said as she even let him open the lunch box and as soon vedant opened the lunch box and a familiar smell filled her nostrils giving her answers to her questions as she looked in box she saw the steaming hot noddles in the tiffin box and as soon she saw them a big smile crept on her face and then her trance breaks with vedant's voice as
Ve:''areey vah riddhima noddles i am tou going to have it aur itni achii smell se tou mujhse bilkul intezar nahiin hoga yaar''
He said and riddhima smiled looking at him but then only she speaks up as she knows its only her right as
Ri:''yeah sure vedant''
Ve:''han let me grab a spoon from there''
He said as he moved towards a table in the room  and in between riddhima immediately finds her favorite fork and she immediately takes noddles in her mouth and her smile gets more big as the delicious noddles gets into her mouth as the familiar feeling comes and engulfed her in that lovely desire and ridhima suddenly feels herself complete as a feeling of belongigness comes to her and just that feeling makes her tiredness gone away from her fully and then she just smiled million dollar smile as she remembered her best friend and she just at that moment run straight to her best friend and give him a tight hug but her duty and then only her thoughts breaks as vedant comes and she heard him saying that
Ve:''her you go riddhima''
And riddhima smiled and then they both start eating and she just smiles feeling his friendship and his care and his love for herself unaware of the fact that one pair if blue greay eyes is looking at her and smiled seeing her million dollar smile that never left her face and then after looking at her for some few minutes he goes from there satisfies his basket has finally eaten and riddhima suddenly feeling him looks here and there as she can feel him in the soft touch of breeze but no one is there but she knows he is there and smilingly shaking her head she go back to his hand made noodles.
Next morning riddhima is very much refresh although she has a night duty in the hospital and then only she is coming back from general checking her patients when she heard announcement of her name and 
Ano:''Dr.Riddhima and Dr. Vedant report to nurse station''
And riddhima moved towards the nurse station and as soon she reached there she finds everyone there and then she looked at her wrist watch finding it's time for briefing and she finds vedant coming running there and seeing him running like that muskaan burst out and she
Mu:''oye tujhe kya hua tere peeche kutta pada haiin jo asee bhag rahaa hain tuu''
She said and everyone hearing her burst out in laughing and vedant made a face and then replied to her that saying
Ve:''very funny muskaan but for your kind information main isiliyye bhagg raha tha kyunki mujhe kal riddhima kii tarah Doctor Armaan se class
 nahin lagvani kyoon riddhima jaise tumhari lagii thi kal''
He said looking at riddhima reminding her class from her best friend and she just makes a face and she just
R:''vedant shut up ok i am at fault yesterday so Dr.Mallik scolds me ok otherwise why on the earth he scold anyone if he don't have any reason to do so''

And every one is surprises seeing her sudden outburst its not she scolds them but as it comes to defend her best friend her tone always turned a little bit cold but this thing is knows only by her anjie dii and nikki they always covered up for her knowing her  intentions are never meant to hurt anyone but for her best friend she can go to extreme limits and this is one of those times little did she knows in future she herself is going to become the reason to hurt him for saving his reputation. But right now this is not the case here there are some people knows that how much she gets aggressive hearing even a single thing against him but she can't behave like this and nikki is about to press her hand try to cover for her but
Ve:"whoa riddhima calm down yaar I was just kidding what happen to you well moreover he actually burst on you yesterday naa so and madam what's it getting Dr . Mallik's side ahan han"
He said taking riddhima's outburst little bit normal as may be they share a good bond in night shift and nikki sighed in relief that riddhima's outburst covered but she is unaware that her this outburst was actually seen by two pair of eyes one just smiled seeing this while the later one is not at all happy and
R:"vo vedant I just said the truth my intentions were not to hurt you vedant"
She said and vedant smiled warmly knowing this
Ve:"chill yaar riddhima I know that"
And she smiled back and their talks get short in between as they heard armaan's voice from back as he comes and start as
A:"very good morning doctors"
All:"good morning sir"
They all wished him back and immediately stand straightly no one wants to get scolded
A:"so doctors your duties Dr.Sapna Shah and Dr.Nikkita special ward Dr.Yuvraj and Dr.Muskaan general ward and today is your responsibility of 48 hours duty and Dr.Vedant children ward Dr . Riddhima icu now get back to work doctors"
He assigned duties to them and
All:"yes sir"
And he smiled and as all of them turned to go he stopped them
A:"and btw Dr. Riddhima and Dr. Vedant good job keep it up"
He said and appericiating them and both riddhima and vedant smiled as he acknowledged their work and  they thanked him as
Ve:"thanks sir"
R:"thanks"
And they left as armaan nodded to them and then he saw anjali coming from atul's  cabin
A:"good morning anjie"
An:"good  morning armaan"
A:"so how is bhaii now"
An:"fine I  just said to take a  rest for a moment he is so tensed  for his patient"
A:"yeah I know but I know he is going to ve fine as now the little kid is doing good  too"
An:"yeah btw mr what happened to you your eyes are so red soye nahiin kya raat ko han"
A;"na nothing like thar just studying the case so may be"
An:"armaan at least stop lying to me"
A:"anjie what lie"
An:" armaan we both very well knows that you are here in hospital despite not having duty and we both knows for whom you are here so please stop it han"
Armaan is baffled at she caught him off guard but he tried to cover up as
A:"anjie yaar aisa kuch bhi nahiin hain naa"
He replied as
An:"armaan tum naa"
But he is saved as the announcement made for his name and he thanked his stars and literally ran from there and seeing him like that
An:"armaan tum  mujhse tou bhag sakte ho but aapnein aap se nahiin yar"
She said and left for her duty unaware one pair of eyes see all this interaction between them.
In night Mallik Mansion
Its almost mid night when armaan entered in his home and tip toeing he is moving in the room but seems  like luck is not in his side today as the dining area lights on and he knows he is going to be scold badly today  and yeah here is
Ani:"armaan its not done at all aisa kab tak chalega tujhe pata bhi hain tuu Kitne hours baad gharr aa raha haiin and don't you dare saying that you are doctor and your duties and all (she said as she saw him opening his mouth to say something)I agree  on that but you can call once or not and jab you don't havs duty where the hell you are armaan  i  am just fed  up from you armaan"
She said bursting on him and he knows he is guilty but he is busy and he
A:"mom  I am so sorry vo merii surgery  lined up thi main vo mom"
He is trying hard  to find suitable words how he can say that he is in hospital becsuse he cant leave her alone after all he cared for her more than anything little did he knows  this care of him change everything in future but that moment he
R:"rehne dijiyega naa anu aunty ise kaunsa humari tension hain  iske liyye aap kyoon aapna b.p. High kar rahekn ho aur vaise bhi yeh sach keh raha uskii aj surgery yej vahii busy tha par he can call us I know par aunty aapko pata hain naa yeh sab bhull jaata hain khud ko bhi khane peene ka bhi hosh nii hota ise aaj bhi pta nii isnein kuch khaya hain yaa nahiin naa"
She said as she handles a glass of water to her and makes her drink that and armaan is shocked to see her there he is not at all expected her here after her duties and now seeing her as she passed him a glare he knows she successfully saved him from his mom's wrath but he knows what's coming for him now
Ani:"han riddhima bacha tuu sahii keh rahii hain daant tou iss main baad meiin loongi chal aa aab khana kha main lagati hun"
She said as she gets up but riddhima stopped her in between 
R:"no aunty aap jayiye rest kijiye varna you know aapko morning meiin headache hoga aur iskii tensio  mat lijiye aap main khila doongi use khana aunty"
She said and ananaya smiled and  then kissing her for head she
Ani:"tere hote hue mujhe iskii tension nahii  hain riddhima bacha good night armaan"
She said as she caressed his head too and smile and walked away and then armaan saw her riddhima walking in kitchen he knows she cared for him that's why she saved him off course she  cant hear against him even if its his mom like him after all they care for each other little did he knows this caring of theirs and her habit of saving him from others becomes the reason of their sepeation little did they know she knows he knows.

Ps - Posting is done by Aayushi
Edited by desir - 10 years ago