Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice character sketch😊

Looking forward to the next chapter
tanvipareek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please continue... Abahay is not bad i knw but situation make him such... whatever happens wid abhayendra is totally wrong but its not maithilis fault... its the situation and their destiny don't want them together... i know nither mathili nor abhyendra was wrong they are bounded towards their duty and select their own priorities and its not wrong to chosse love over family and neither its wrong to chosse family over love and abhendr chose love and mathili chose family and to ploe never meet... but abhays haterate is also rite hope he soon understand the things... please continue and promise us that u complete the story don't left in middle oherwise i am not going to read as i am quite hurt from other if members for nt completing their story
@ Super Kool, bookworm-ALS--, anjali0111, abhiya_pkyek, sweet_neetu, Rmuk

Thanks dears for liking! Will try to continue it:)
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome CS tanu I loved it btw is tanu your real name ? 😳 Abhay is evil 😲 Would just love love love to see tat cause I just love evil abhay , I liked piya's character too , upd soon the 1 chapter , it's really interesting 

Originally posted by: cutesukirti1987

😲 so abhay feels happy in making others lyf hell.cant wait to see mr abhay sadu raichand.
Piya afraid of dark.
(waise i luv dis pic of sukku 👏 )
continue soon 👍🏼

yes that's abhay who belongs to the dark n piya is afraid of the dark... i luv the pic too... will try to...
@ MS-meghasharma, hema_rawat
thanks dears... glad u want to read further:)
@ meerubzara thanks... will try to... ur welcome:)

@ Alicia2001 thanks alicia will surely pm:)

@ Abhiya_Gunner thanks... glad ur lukin forward:) Edited by .tanu. - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tanvipareek

please continue... Abahay is not bad i knw but situation make him such... whatever happens wid abhayendra is totally wrong but its not maithilis fault... its the situation and their destiny don't want them together... i know nither mathili nor abhyendra was wrong they are bounded towards their duty and select their own priorities and its not wrong to chosse love over family and neither its wrong to chosse family over love and abhendr chose love and mathili chose family and to ploe never meet... but abhays haterate is also rite hope he soon understand the things... please continue and promise us that u complete the story don't left in middle oherwise i am not going to read as i am quite hurt from other if members for nt completing their story

Thanks for this lovely comment. Your analysis of the characters Abhayendra and Maithali is perfect. You're right neither of them were at fault it was their situation and destiny. Abhay will understand at some point.

I understand your feelings it is disappointing when writers leave their ff mid-way. That is why I have decided I will start this ff when I'm sure that I want to complete it. I'm saying this because I'm unsure if members are still enthusiastic about reading ffs now that it's nearly 6 months show has ended and MEIEJ (I'm extra excited for this show btw) is starting. I hope I make sense:)