Abhiya FF - Dark Life part 12 page 107

Posted: 11 years ago

Hi I'm thinking of writing a supernatural FF. Plz have a read of the prologue.

Prologue

It was a dark and windy night when a figure wrapped in a black shawl was walking hurriedly through a deserted street. He stopped every now and then to look behind. For a few days he had a feeling someone was following him. When he reached his destination, he stopped and looked at the large Haveli in front of him. He stealthily entered and headed towards the
staircase.

A girl clad in a white chudidar was lying on her bed crying in a dimly lit room.

A voice called, "Maithali."

Maithali sat up on her bed and saw a boy standing in her room removing his shawl. He had a pained expression on his face. She ran to him and hugged him tight sobbing on his chest. She looked up at him as he cupped her face in his hands and wiped her tears with his thumbs. She stopped crying, quickly rushed to the door and shut it.

"Abhayendra, why did you come here at this time? What if anyone sees you?" Maithali asked the boy with fear written on her face.

"It's time to stop worrying about the world, Maithali," Abhayendra said. "I have come here to take you with me. We will leave this place forever."

He outstretched his hand in front of her. She looked at him for a while and placed her hand in his and took a few steps with him until a thought struck her.

"Wait Abhayendra," she stopped. "I cannot come with you."

Abhayendra grasped her shoulders and assured her, "Maithali, you don't need to be scared of anyone. I am with you."

Fresh tears appeared in her eyes and she insisted, "No."

"Why?" He asked irritated and tightened his hold on her.

She removed his hands from her and stepped back.

"I can't be selfish and leave my family... I can't dishonour them. You know how much I love my mother. How will she feel if I go like this? No one will understand our pure love for each other... everyone will blame our parents and their upbringing."

"So you choose your family over me?" he asked her angrily. "And I left mine and came to you."

"Have you ever thought what our families might do after we leave? This one decision of ours will affect every life related to us. There could be lots of bloodshed."

"And what about our love?"

"We have to sacrifice our love. Every love story cannot have a happy ending," she said sadly. "I will be dying every moment without you. But maybe it's in our fate to suffer."

"So you will marry who your parents want? Will you be able to accept someone else as your husband?" 

"I will have to for the well-being of everyone."

He knew it was her final decision and thought he should accept it. A part of him already expected that Maithali would not agree to come with him. Her principles would never allow her to.

"Fine," he said. "You're right in your own place."

He put his hand inside his pocket and took something out. He opened his fist to reveal a small black stone sitting in his palm.

"Take it," he told her.

"What is it?"

"You're very accident-prone. I will no longer be with you to save you. So this will keep you safe and protect you from all kind of harm."

She took the stone from him and closed it in her palm.

He looked into her brown eyes one last time and touched her cheek with his right palm. 

"Goodbye Maithali. I will always love you," he said.

He wrapped his shawl over him and left. Maithali broke down in tears and collapsed on the floor clutching the stone tightly.

"This is your last symbol Abhayendra," she thought. "I will keep it with me forever."

Character Sketch - Page 7
Part 1 - Page 18
Part 2 - Page 26
Part 3 - Page 36
Part 4 - Page 44
Part 5 - Page 54
Part 6 - Page 61
Part 7 - Page 71
Part 8 - Page 78
Part 9 - Page 86
Part 10 - Page 93
Part 11 - Page 100
Part 12 - Page 107

PS- for pms plz send a buddy request to me

Edited by .tanu. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing prolouge..continue soon 
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice prolouge!
u should continue 
vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have send u a buddy request plz accept and pm me when u update really nice yar and cont soon Edited by vikramdey - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice concept Tazy 👍🏼 Of course u should continue it 😃
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow yar
interesting prologue...
abhayendr suicide becz of maithili...
plsss cont soon
wanted to read more...

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res
---edited---

wow tanu! Prologue seems very interesting!!👍🏼 Plz do continue...cnt wait to read mre! 😊
And thanx for pm..

Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww AMAZING concept:-) Please cont dear:-) and PM me ... I LOVED IT:-):-)
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh wow tazy!!!awesum start!!!so. ..gues this vl hav reincarnations,huh??cntnu asap:-)
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome concept yaar. I loved it yaar. Ofcourse u should continue it. Pls continue soon.