Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yaar jyo...darao maat re...
i know...i expected the collector to be lil more rough..but nah he is seems like anandi...
chalo anandi is so nice ..so is the new guy...
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They have to fall for each other.   I know anandi will take time, but not shiv. I want him to start wooing anandi and anandi slowly falling for him. 
It won't be easy for her but if shiv is not married then it will be easy for him to fall for anandi.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yeah priya iam in the wait and watch mode kyunki anandi ke saath jagya experiance was too bad so this time iss bande ki full history geography ๐Ÿ˜‰ jaanne ke baad hi il decide๐Ÿ˜†,full testing uske baad hi guarentee waranty ISO seal of approval wil be issued...๐Ÿ˜†
khushi matth dar re๐Ÿ˜›,iam just being overcautious after all anandi has been through with jagya...๐Ÿ˜‰1 month is  strict probationary period for collector sa before we can appoint him in anandis  life re..๐Ÿ˜›
andv thumbnail
Yeah so true, I also found the collector playing the drum a little odd. But we have tollerated still worse odd sequences than this. A nice romance although odd is welcome CVs. ๐Ÿ˜†

and like Priya said A did look smitten seeing Shiv. Looks like our predictions of it being difficult for A to fall in love is totally opposite. Looks like collector sa is more of the toughie. What ever the case I just hope they eventually get married and no J A reunion.

I hope Cvs please us with a hattrick episode tomorrow with no JG scenes. Two episodes went strong without their presence ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
khusi_* thumbnail
yeah...i know jyo...i am enjoying right now...any trouble..and i will back to bheja eating of jasus billi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†

wese ds ka jawab nehin..within a  min..she starts thinking of shiv-anandi๐Ÿคฃ...
ab dholi taro dhol baje dekh kahin..stage pe hi shiv ko three diff attire pe imagine kiya naa toh...jaan lo...my WU will be late...๐Ÿคฃ
andv thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

yeah priya iam in the wait and watch mode kyunki anandi ke saath jagya experiance was too bad so this time iss bande ki full history geography ๐Ÿ˜‰ jaanne ke baad hi il decide๐Ÿ˜†,full testing uske baad hi guarentee waranty ISO seal of approval wil be issued...๐Ÿ˜†

khushi matth dar re๐Ÿ˜›,iam just being overcautious after all anandi has been through with jagya...๐Ÿ˜‰1 month is  strict probationary period for collector sa before we can appoint him in anandis  life re..๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah Jyo we want a very matured love story between these two. not like the silly confusing romance between J and G. If that has to happen it has to take its time for them to first trust each other be friends and then take it from there. A has face too much to easily trust anyone and is also a special character who needs someone exceptional. I have a strong feeling this guy has some past which will be an interesting addition to the story line.
khusi_* thumbnail
yeah..ani there will be a speed breaker for sure...twist na ho esa ho nehin sakta...๐Ÿ˜† Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

yeah...i know jyo...i am enjoying right now...any trouble..and i will back to bheja eating of jasus billi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†

wese ds ka jawab nehin..within a  min..she starts thinking of shiv-anandi๐Ÿคฃ...
ab dholi taro dhol baje dekh kahin..stage pe hi shiv ko three diff attire pe imagine kiya naa toh...jaan lo...my WU will be late...๐Ÿคฃ

yeah ,she wil ..vaise  he is already wearing a suit naa-one of dadisas required  costumes for prospective groom๐Ÿ˜†..ab bass kurtha sherwani and wedding costume mein imagine karna baaki hain dadisa ko..iam really waiting for an interaction  between dadisa and shiv๐Ÿค”-dekhna unki paarkhee nazar kya sochthi hai chore ke bare mein..bada strict interogation karengi dadisa,๐Ÿ˜‰dekhthe hain how shiv ji handles kalloji๐Ÿ˜†
andv thumbnail
Wo tho hoga hi khusi no doubt about it. she will start visualizing him in all dulha avtaars. Yeh tho Bhairav beech mein aagaye nahi tho we would have got to see that sequence today itself. ๐Ÿ˜†