Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anandi looks smitten in my honest opinion. When she was looking at Shivu she was blushing 😍
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

with smile...when there will be some proper scenes...it will be crackling...both r sizzling together😆

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
priyush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i didnt expect dis much fast thinking by dadisa so i think cvs wont dragg d story but v want cute romantic scenes plsss cvs 
priyush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very touchy when she saying d poem but some wat i got anger on her 4 not leaving 😛 as v so eagerly waiting 4 our hero nice episode i hope shivraj has no family n want to adopt by singhs
iloveidiotbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

with smile...when there will be some proper scenes...it will be crackling...both r sizzling together😆

I can't wait for their interactions to begin. I am giggling like a school girl again grinning from ear to ear 🤪
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
cant wait for tomorrows episode.ShivAn ready to set the stage on fire ...
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

I can't wait for their interactions to begin. I am giggling like a school girl again grinning from ear to ear 🤪

😆..yeah...i dont know what i will do tomorrow😕😆😳...hayee the way shiv takes a round ...around anandi with dhol..i am just...❤️...😍
symbolic hai..in future anandi ke aage pichhe ghumta rahega...😆
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
DS and Anandi dono lattooo over new collector. Ab to sirf phero ki deri hai 😍. I feel Shivu will take his time falling in love with Anandi
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dadisa's shocked expression when colector walked in were hilarious🤓,"mane toh lagaa woh khichdi baal wala khoosat hove par yeh toh.😲."😆..He looked picture perfect all suited booted😎  that serious expresion..Even bairav knows dadisa is in full matchmaking mode😆..
Shiv got the crowd suport with his 'mera ofice 6 baje bandd nahi hotha' comment .. but why the need to put serious collector  in dhol bajao situation  so soon, maybe the school girls asked anandi to dance with them and he accompanied but its just seems too soon..Everything just seems  too perfect with shiv..🤔
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
That's why Jyo, I feel, the problem will be perhaps Shiv, he won't be lattoo over Anandi like Shyam was over Suguna. I feel he will take his time, so that may be the twist.

Lets wait and watch.