Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ye dil manage more...after all this is a small relief after a 4 year torture.

What a happy story line! Now I don't even want jago suffering scenes... Let'em go 2 hell...
This positive track is just fine...
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
May be Shivraj is from a village only...its not impossible..πŸ€”

but he was looking so handsome while playing the dhol...like a hero!!😍
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
shiv's back ground.πŸ€”...and new beendh

Originally posted by: MrRockySingh

Balika Vadhu's 1000 Episode brings in a new beginning for Anandi

Balika Vadhu has reached its zenith and it's time for Anandi to make a new beginning leaving behind the bitter past and find her solace in her new beendh, Shiv. He comes from an army background and is a man of authority. He is an energetic yet impatient, good-looking and a self made man of today.

Talking about his character, Siddharth Shukla said, "I am very delighted to be a part of Balika Vadhu. The show from the start has been able to uphold an interesting storyline and introduce strong characters that anyone would jump to be part of. I feel lucky to be offered to play Anandi's new beendh .. Shiv, at a stage when the show has created a history by completing 1000 episodes. And I hope I am able to do justice to the role and play Shiv with the same sincerity as I know Anandi's beendh is being closely watched by the entire nation."

http://www.indiantelevision.com/release/y2k12/may/mayrel27.php

Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
lady_L thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jag can go to hell, I don't know how Anandi feels.. but my heart is going craaazy when I see this guy! *__* he is so damn handsome!
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oye main waqai so gai thi...πŸ˜• When I on my lapy first I read update and download the episode together... and a sigh of relief  Shiv is not that much akro that I was thinking... He gave welcoming and encouraging smile to Anandi... ShwwweeetπŸ˜ƒ
DS is super top... Muahhh love you dadisa...❀️ hey Bhairoon Mainay tou lagay tha je collector koi khicdi baloon wala khosat hogo, par yeh tou jawan banka hay, dekhnay main bhi kitna chokho hay. kis chori ka bhaag sonay k qalam say likh diyo Vidhata nay... Love that... (scene was literally worth watching how she was rubbing her hands) 🀣 
And somebody said here yesterday he will have strong dialogues oneliners... so really he really take all trust of Jetsar's people by saying... Mera office 6 bajay band nhn hota...
Edited by Noureen_Ansari - 11 years ago
sweety90210 thumbnail

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Edited by sweety90210 - 11 years ago
nya_ansari thumbnail
I didn't feel that dhol bajao scene is odd... because he want to mix up with Jetsar people and this is the best opportunity k in logoon main Shiv ghul mil sakta hay...
nya_ansari thumbnail

Jyo you are right... pehlay ham collector sb ki tight scrutiny kar lain when will give him permission to all set our princess's life...☺️

wizsug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shiv seems to be a tough guy...it will be fun to watch such guy fall in love...

i loved dadi sa the most today ...
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lvly update sweet!
m simply drooling,going nuts...ufff...i just cant wait for tom...i cant...m alll giddyy