Frequent Posters

mala1108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update!!! Love SR scenes...
nikita_88 thumbnail
Great update! 

I loved that Sid danced with her but also that Riddhima understood his anxiety! 

I wonder what Armaan will do... I guess the perfect evening couldn't be picture perfect! 
loveSR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...continue soon 
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
angel devil dance
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update
why is armaan there?
he will only create a scene

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update !
Love the devil & angel dance <3 Also love the fact that Ridz didn't even once think of Armaan when she was with Sid ;)
Ugghhh why that Monster is in the party ??? I'm sure he's gonna create a scene :x
Continue superrr soon...
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I loved loved the update neha!😳

From the moment Ridhimma arrived at Sids appartment not understanding why she was feeling  anxious, to allowing Sid to 'see' how she looked, to their dance at the end!

And it was so nice to see Sid's friend rally around him and make him feel comfortable. But here again we see how wonderful Sid is. He didnt allow his friends to be uncomfortable either because of his blindness.

Of course the most interesting thing in all of this was Riddhima's lack of thought about Armaan throughout. She's convinced herself that it was Armaan she had dressed up for, but it was Sid who despite not being able to see her, who made her blush!

And the fact that she didnt even think of Armaan till Sid mentioned him said it all. Right now its Sid who she is happy to be with and as Armaans fiance this is causing her uneasiness.

I knew Armaan would cause a scene! Im looking forward to seeing how both Sid and  Ridhimma handle him! 

Woderful as always Neha.😳

P.S. I do hope everything is better with you.πŸ€—
sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow...this is really nice
i read it two times continuously
my most fav part is where ridz take sid hand to feel him how she look and the dance part πŸ˜
update soon
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
@ indian_beauty: that is so sweet. Am glad you liked it..:)

@veena_shona: you tell me, is it great?!?!

@neet: waiting for the unreserved comment:)

@mala: aww! thanks!

@nikita: Of course the evening wont be perfect. Dont you know.. I am evil.. muhahauha

@fri and love sr: thanks a lot!

@nags_baby: I love the angel and devil combo.. so glad u liked it.

@aamirkhanfan: I just love how much Armaan is loved.. :P You will soon see why he is there.

@Harshu: now thats one question everyone is asking.. you will soon see.

@Farrah: You are so sweet. Yes, things are still awful. Am just getting used to it. Thanks for asking. I am glad you enjoyed the update. One thing that really made me jump ship to SR was the way they interacted.. more thru eyes than words. They understood each other so well.. I always make it a point to incorporate the calm Sid brings to Ridhima's life because that truly shows the difference between AR and SR. Once again you are wonderful. mwah!

@sid_ridz: Glad you enjoyed this so much! Thanks a lot..

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NehaπŸ€—

Stay strong sweetie. I know things can look so dark when you are at your lowest, but know that there is always a light at the end of the darkness and happiness is never far away. Im sure things will get better soon for you.

I also wanted to say Im sorry I wont be able to comment on  your FF as Im going to be away from IF completely for a month. But I promise to catch up and comment  on your wonderful updates when I get back at the end of August.

Till then, take care sweetie and stay happy!❀️