The Pedestal On Which Khushi Stands

NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
It was his mother's birthday. The woman he loves the most and who is irreplaceable. A woman who in all probability is more important than Anjali herself. Whenever he remembers her and he tears up and clams shut. He is the man who he is because of her.

But today, he did not remember her. Not once. It was all Khushi. Every moment, every second, every breath, every heartbeat. Yes on this day, he feels pain. But today, it was for Khushi. All for Khushi. Only Khushi. 

He always shuts himself away from everyone, even Anjali on this day. But he allowed Khushi to come close to him. Or rather he went to her. Two times and on the third, he was prevented. He revealed that he wanted her to be innocent. He was remembering the changes in her. You could see the pain when she says she won't work any more. You could see him becoming helpless at  the way in which her spirit was visibly crumbling away in front him as he could not stop it. You tell his heart started beating and you could see hope return to his eyes when she said, "You are the most important person in my life. If it was someone else, I would not have bothered. My breath stops when you leave." He has started to hope again. Yes, he walked away. But that does not matter because he turned to walk back as well. He couldn't reach her is a totally different thing.

So you can see where she stands in his life. What her place is. She is the most important person in the world to him. The most important. No one can compare. Not even Anjali. Because Anjali needs him, but he needs Khushi. He can bear everything, even separation from Khushi for Anjali, because he will be supported by Khushi, should that happen. She gives him strength. She is everything.

She is the most important person to him. And, he has just begun to realise it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
so so true nazleef n this truth depiction was heart wrenching
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TRUE...HE REALLY LOVES KHUSHI MORE ANYTHING
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
LOVE this post!

You're absolutely right. The whole day was about her, but for her the whole day was about HIM. Sarun were amazing today. The frustrations, hopes and fears were all there. Awesome 👍🏼
DarkDove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Nazleef...

this made me emotional... how the heck do you do that? This was poetically described, his emotions and his thoughts... his feelings...

You are so right... she indeed means a lot to him... 

and this line: ~Anjali needs him, but he needs Khushi.~

This is soo true!!! 

I loved it! Please do keep writing this thoughtful and deep going analysis... the way you convert your thoughts into these lines... it is marvelous to read!!

Thanks a ton for the pm!!!!!! 

Edited by DarkDove - 12 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lovely post Nazleef...i agree...btw the birthday was the next day, not the day he left...but no doubt she is the most imp even now when he doubts her...imagine what will he do when he knows that she is innocent...
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed with each n every word.
PlovesArshi thumbnail
They are made for each other...how beautifully well they act! I forget that it is fiction...❤️
cymateli thumbnail
so true... hope they get back together soon!! 😭
PinkPari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
What a great post!

Although I'm sure he loves Anjali as she is his sister, she can't provide him with what Khushi will be able to. And you hit the nail on the head with the fact that Anjali needs him but he needs Khushi!!