swaron ss-shades of love and hatred..

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Heyi people...so after joining india forum i have decided to write a story on our favourite swaron but could not get the time...so now i have decided to write it...

after seeing the title u ma get confused as whether it is a SS or OS or FF...but i assure u people it all depend on ur likes and comments what it should be...

so here is the story line...

<font color="#3300FF">Swayam Shekhawat --- person who once believe in love and friendship now hates the word and does not believe in love and trust...( u all will know it later on )

<font color="#99FFF">Sharon Rai Prakash </font>---- girl who hates swayam shekhawat now is in deeply in love with him and try to get him back in his life...(guess what friends...she is not alone who is truing such thing)

<font color="#9966FF">Suspense Character</font>---Swayam's secret lover,sharon's best friend and...(reason for their seperation) i will disclose the character in the coming episode and belive me, u all will fall for the character
<font color="#990000">
Reyansh Singhania
</font>----- happy go lucky person who is in love with his love interest...no guessing i think...

<font color="#993300">Kriya Shekhawat</font>----i know u all are surprised by the surname but there is a twist and she is not swayam's sister...

<font color="#CC00FF">Others</font>- All are same as in D3 and they are not in a relationship

So freinds do u like the character sketch...

I will update the story after i get satisfactory number of like and comments...1 important thing dont ask for pm as i do the same from my mobile so not possible to send the pms.

Important Note

The story is after the entry of shivam and my favorite ( Suspense Character )

</font>

Index- Chapter

Chapter
Two

Chapter
Three

Chapter
Four

chapter
five

Chapter
Six

Edited by swaronamit - 11 years ago

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
update kar update kar... pleassseee... jaldi.. and do pm me... and yeh suspense character taani toh nahi hai na..
Swaron238 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update!!! Suspense character cant wait!!!! :P nd Kriya Shekhawat??????? O.o it better not be bad! :P bt update pls! Nd yeah pm me too :)
varoo28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kria Shekhawat ðŸ˜• let's see who she is ... update soon ðŸ˜Š
Edited by varoo28 - 11 years ago
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh DNt Tell Me Swayam Wife  Kria ðŸ¤¬
Nyways Seems Intresting Update Soon ðŸ˜³
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
suspense ahh update it soon n do pm me,i m already in ur buddy list
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Guys i knw u r waiting for update bt nt till page 7/8 nd yes suspense character is nt taani ...actually she s nt in my ff ..,...
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swaronamit

Guys i knw u r waiting for update bt nt till page 7/8 nd yes suspense character is nt taani ...actually she s nt in my ff ..,...

Ahh 7 & 8 cnt wait ðŸ˜‰
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please update soon.
PM me when you update next.
The007Shivani thumbnail
update soon and i have sent u a buddy request so plz accept adn cant wait to read further and pm me when u update like i said i have sent u a request