Frequent Posters

swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
its already 130+,  y no update??? update soon, waitng
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dude where is the update ? Ur demand has been fulfilled !
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yea wer the HECK is the Update?
Mahirah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update please 
*baby face*
reet_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
update soonEdited by reet_26 - 11 years ago
Monica.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
where's d update..?????
update sooon yar
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
First f all sorry sorry a big sorry to all who hv waited for my ss for long...i was occupied with sum stuff so couldn't continue the ss though my demand was fulfilled in just 48 hrs.
I'll b updating my ss by nxt week till then pls suggest name for my ss.. And banner forthe same
-Jum-RulzZ- thumbnail
so will dis Continue?? :D :D :D 
Swaronvrushan thumbnail

Hello Everyone……so I m back and I m here with a surpriseee……..first of all thank you all for staying with the ff so far though I know this ff is nothing in comparison to other writing in this forum…..and sorry for not updating for so long its almost 1 month since I updated….but nothing to be sad…I know I promised to give you update next week but I M UPDATING TODAY JUST FOR THE PPLE WHO HAVE ASKED ME FOR URGENT UPDATE…..and guys there is a humble request before I give you all the update….

"I have seen that while completing my demand I don't received the wanted comments that I love to read about my writing….you guys just spamm the same in a fastening speed that before I blink my demand is complete….so I request you all to please give valuable comments and liking ( and I expect longer comments this time ), therefore I have decided that this time around I m not going to give you my demand though definitely next demand will be on next thread but then also demand will not be disclosed"

"Also can anyone please help me in creating the banner for my ff as I m not aware how to make it……"

So now without delay I present to you the update ….chapter number SIX….

Swayam's POV

"Sharon I m going to find you…..not because I love you anymore but to know y you lie to me regarding rohit stuff….i know there is something you hide from me because you don't just trusted me….i know for outer world I show how I hate you and my besties kriya and rey but truth is that I really missed you and just want to know the answer of my question….kriya the girl who gave me strength and confidence to make my own position in the world…the girl who I consider as my sis also didn't bother to tell the truth or reason of your behaviour….i know I m very harsh to her by not letting her go pregnant….but the reason for such harshment is not because I hate her and rey…but because of what doctor said one and a half year ago…

Flashback

It was time when rey and kriya has just married and enjoying their  married life…..i was very disturbed by then and I have decided to devote whole my time to the office so that I can forget all my hatred and betrayel by you…my motto of life was just to make sure that you and rohit should never get any success and work and ultimately you have to come to me for my help….so that I can show you how you have just a lost a person who could have fulfilled your dream…..

Rey and kriya where going to goa for the weekend….i got to know this when mom told me about the rey absence in office….i ignored the news as I was least interested about them that time….i remembered that horrible night when I was in the office working for my new project when I received a unknown call…

Caller : Hello…

Swayam : Yes whose this and how you get my number ?

Caller : ahh sorry to disturb you but there is accident case here…and I found your number in the cell of one of the person who met with the accident….

Swayam : what who are they ?

Caller : I don't know but one of them is a girl whose name is kriya I guess

Swayam :- how can you guess

Caller : its written on the wallpaper of the person's cell with her pic " Kriya my love"

Swayam :- ohh where are they now….tell me the exact location

Caller : ya they have admitted in the City hospital near goa Bombay highway

Swayam :- okk thank you I will be there as soon as possible…

I just rushed to the hospital but to my bad luck I hit one women at the time of driving..( the women he is referring to is Sharon…I know many of you have guessed that ) I was so worried that I took her with me and admitted her in the same hospital where rey and kriya were admitted…

In The Hospital

Swayam :- Doctor….how are the two patient who are brought here…the one with an accident case

Doctor :- you?

Swayam :- I m their…..hmmm their relative

Doctor :- okk…boy is not hurt seriously and is out of danger…he will be conscious in 2-3 hours but….

Swayam ;- but what doctor…how's the girl?

Doctor :- I m sorry to say mr……

Swayam : Swayam….Swayam Shekhawat

Doctor: ya swayam…the girl is badly injured and I m afraid that if she got married, she cannot be pregnant for atleast 2 years

Swayam :- Doctor but she is already married…..both of them are married

Doctor :- Ohh so I guess we need to tell them that they should not think of parenthood for atleast 2 years

Swayam :- Doctor….we cannot do so because the girl is very emotional and sensitive….she will not be able to digest this news…..you leave this to me…I will make sure that she doesn't get pregnant for atleast 2 years…

Flashback Over…

Swayam POV

" that's the reason I made sure that rey and kriya do not become parents….i know that was very harsh and cruel to them but for their safety I can go to any extent…I know I m supposed to hate them for what they have done to me…but I guess my heart will always rule my mind when it comes regarding you three"

Swayam Mom :- Swayam….hurry up you need to pack fast…your flight is just an hour away

Swayam : Coming mom

Swayam went to living room where rey and his mom were sitting

Swayam :- okk mom I m going…..take care of yourself…

Rey : Swayam come I'll drop you to airport

Swayam : no I don't need help of the loosers and strangers

Swayam Mom :- Swayam…I told you many times just learn to talk properly with your brother….

Swayam :- Whatever….

Swayam : bye…..i will be back in a month

Meanwhile in the way kriya and Sharon have entered Mumbai….

Sharon:- wow….this city looks so amazing in the night…it seems I have visited here before…

Kria :- you are born here only my friend

Sharon :- Ohhh I don't remember that…

Kriya : no problem…you will get to know everything very soon….dont worry

Sharon : ya I hope so….so tell me about you and your family

Kria :- ohhkk…so I told you about my husband rey…right so we are married for almost 2.5 years now….we are a small family as alongwith us rey's mom and his brother are only there…

Sharon :-nice….so your rey's brother is elder or a child…

Kriya :- Y??? do you want to flirt with him( Teasingly )

Sharon :- Hitting her in the arms….nooo I just want to know about the people with whom I m going to live now…by the way where I m supposed to live as I don't know about my house and other  stuff…

Kriya :- Don't worry you are going to stay with us….( in her mind :- and I will make sure that this time it will be a permant stay )

Sharon :- will it be fine with all your family members

Kriya :- ohh don't worry about it…( atleast for a month it is safe to  stay )

Swayam went to airport and attend his flight…meanwhile kriya and Sharon reach home….

Kriya :- hey Sharon…so this is my lovely house

Sharon : wow…this house is amazing…sharon looks at the name plate and surprise to read the name…

Sharon :- Swayam…..swayam shekhawat

Kriya :- ya he is my husband's brother…

Sharon :- but you told me that you don't know him…

Kriya :- hey I didn't told you this….i just said that I know him….you heard it wrong…

Sharon ( in her mind ) :-- wow…now I m going to meet the person who is the only one who I supposed to remember all along my life….

Kria :- Hey come on lets go inside

Sharon :- ya lets go

Kriya ring the bell and mom open the door for them…

Mom :- hey kriya…you are back….

Kriya :- yes mom…mom she is Sharon and Sharon she is my lovely nd beautiful mom…..

Sharon without knowing what she is doing just touches her feet and says…..hello mom…

Mom:- namestey beta and good to know you are calling me mom….

Sharon :- ohh I m sorry aunty I don't know how I spoke that…

Mom:- its ok beta waise bhi you have full right as u r going to be my future….

Kriya interrupted her…

Kriya : mom you even don't know about Sharon and you are loving her more than me now only…that's not fair…and can we please come in…

Mom: yaaa yaaa I m sorry and by the way Sharon you are really beautifull….( in her mind – my son has a nice choice)

Kriya then went to rey and hug her..

Mom :- now who is igonoring us…

Kriya : mommm……………

Rey seeing Sharon :- hey Sharon how are you…

Sharon : I m good…you must be rey…kriya's husband…

Rey : ya I m rey kriya's husband but before that your childhood buddy….

Sharon : you are my childhood friend???

REy : yuppp…..

Sharon : that means you know everything about me…

REy : ya everything….

Kriya : we can talk this later….mom we are really hungry and by the way is swayam still here…

Mom: no beta he has just left for the airport

Sharon ( in her mind ) : my bad luck…now I have to wait for him for more time..

Kriya : okk mom…

They had their dinner and kriya showed Sharon her room which was adjacent to swayam…

Sharon in her room

" kriya and her family is so nice to me…seems they know me from my birth as they have cooked all my favourite dishes…though I don't remember about my liking but I think that was my favourite food…and rey how fun loving he is….so there is someone who know me from my childhood….i guess I will get to know everything about me from them…..but I don't know y I missed swayam so much today….though I don't know him and just remember his face and his name but my heart says that he is the only one in the world whom I can trust and rely upon….

Sharon was in no mood of sleeping as she has slept enough on her way to Mumbai….so she decided to check the room…she was roaming in the room when mistakenly she pressed lamp button and she was surprised and taken aback by seeing the view in front of her………………….

Ohhh…………….finally completed…..now guys please don't spam as I want a valuable comments and liking …so I not giving you a demand now as I know you guys will reach there today itself….and regarding length I guess this was enough as next chapter will be fun emotional twist….

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy 1st to comment 😃

Awesome update 👏 👏

Loved it very much 😊

Waiting for d next part 😳 Edited by kaba3003 - 11 years ago