Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fanraya

"I so wanted to hug when he was pleading throughout KM and asking her if she has never ever made a mistake. Aww! Poor Guy!! "  you said it Angie,I was so πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­πŸ˜• I could not see him like that, I really want old Ram back. hope for the best.

you guys said it all πŸ˜­

p.s. angie my take is on the first page.. edited it..πŸ˜‰
Edited by azk92 - 11 years ago
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: azk92

you guys said it all πŸ˜­

p.s. angie my take is on the first page.. edited it..πŸ˜‰

Iam on the verge of the thin line between disappointment and disgusted! Can't waste precious tears here unless I need a reason to cry. Oh yeah! The butchering of the show!CryCryCry
fosla thumbnail

Di...this will be my last post of now...My exams are starting 😑...
study holidays is ending by 2 days...i am taking a break till my exams ends by May 27th...
my mom is already like killing me for being in here all the day ...
Awww!! Iam going to miss you sooo much Kaviya!! But exams are important ! So you have a wonderful time studying! Good luck for your exams! Hope the 27th comes asap!
i will miss you and your posts di...i will miss everyone here...
i will try to catch up with the episodes and the posts here if i can...

We will all miss you here!! Continue the pm incase you need anything. Take care and loads of loveπŸ€—
thank you di...love you and everyone...bye...

Bye sweetheart!

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

I don't even know what to say.  I really don't.  (Okay you know that's a lie because i'm here, giving my nice long commentary hehe)

But I really don't know what to say Amby!! Iam just at the verge of losing it here! And its not even because the separation is affecting me in the right sense!😑
Here goes:

Agreed, BALH has now become a typical Ekta show, but honestly, you know what, I don't even mind as long as they don't take it too far.  I mean this is the farthest I am going to deal with.  Not anymore than this and there better be a damn good reason for this to happen.  
And are you thinking that this is the farthest?! Oh no baby!! We are in for a loong haul!! Coz stupidity doesn't wear away so easily!

I actually cried today.  I think more so its ST's acting that gets to me rather than the actual storyline.  I mean whoaaa, her expressions are amazing!  The flashbacks and the cab scene... I was like tearing hard.  But maybe cuz im just really vulnerable right now and needed a reason to cry too lol.😳

I think its both ST's acting and your vulnerability. Because I was fuming for most partsπŸ˜† The only reason I was going to cry was thinking why did I ever believe EK and sign up for this show!
1st day of separation and bura haal ho gaya hai... Aage kya hoga πŸ˜­

Bura haal hi hoga!πŸ˜†
Today I'm standing right in the middle of both of them.. actually feel really bad for Priya AND Ram.  Ahh I don't even knwo waht to say so i'm just not going ot say anything.  Still in after-math mode from the episode cuz i just watched it.  
iam standing rite in the middle to smack both of them. Feeling bad for their ridiculous reactions and actions .. nope!
But like now I feel like PK should have just blurted out Niharika's truth.. I mean she already told him to grow up and "ab to maa ka pallu chodiye", so why not just blurt out what she's done.. Then if she left because he didn't believe it, it would be more justified.  And I don't even think she blames him for her family's state.. I think she just said that to give her a more obvious reason for leaving.  You can see it in her eyes that she obviously doesn't mean it.  I feel so bad for RK too, cuz well let's face it, he is paying for everything just as bad.  But seriously, he needs to grow up too... Like you're over 40, stop going to your mother for everything.  Not that Priya is any better but still, I mean she goes to Sudhir when she has genuine problems, and he goes to Nih for just about anything... 

Now you see what I am seeing. If she had to ramble so much and make him feel Shi**y, go the entire distance. Blurt it all out!! Atleast then it looks justified!
I don't think they clearly have a plan right now except to make the separation track on and screw the male lead!😑 And if somebody needs to grow up in this relationship, its not RK but the both of them!

Response to random ramblings:

1) I think her remorse was hidden in her crying.  I mean liek I said, Im starting to feel like she doesn't even blame him anymore for all the distress.. It was just a solid excuse to leave.  Look at the choice of flashbacks that they used in the cab scene.  I mean stab the person's heart and then remember the good /desperate times! Does it make any good?
2) DAMN RIGHT! I think it's her performance that gets to us more than the actual storyline..πŸ‘
3) Definitely AABD - but she just runs to him when theres a big problem..remember she didnt want to tell him about the Apeksha issue but she did anyways but she didn't go to him for advice, he came to her asking what the heck is going on with you... But there's a GO TO DAD not the ever self resolution part that comes in!Oh I forgot abt KK, Vik and now JK too to be included in the list
4) Not going to lie, Im glad she told her off!! Hey! But today was all about crossing the line! Somehow didn't feel too good!! Shipraaa deserves it for screaming. And did ya see the turnaround abt Nutz today. She was badmouthing her right in front of her parents/ I mean she never shut them up when they were wrong. But today was just overboard of letting it all out to prove that she hates the Kapoors!
5) Yeah, what was that?!
6) πŸ˜†
7) As much as I hate saying it, its true.. We really need some conversations here.. But really what is she gna tell her parents, I left him because Nih made me? And the only way to get her truth out in the open is to leave him and attempt to expose her? Shipra is the BBC of the town.. Nih would find out in an instant.  Nobody wants to talk since there would be a solution. So let's shut the world up by yelling!
8) I KNOW! RAM YOU DISAPPOINTED A BIT TODAY! Angry The newspaper portion was beyond disappointment. I can agree with the running behind part since he was already pleading throughout KM And outside!
9) Yeah you're right.. but to fix it for the long run, short term misery is needed...

Honestly, so torn between the two right now! Ram pleading with her not go and then the cab/flashback scene... Awww😭
Now that she's gone, it's going to be even harder for him to bring her back...

I am saying that he should just show the middle finger to both Nih and Priya for deciding his life!
So much for not saying anythine hehe. πŸ˜³ I don't even know if the above makes any sense.. I'm still in after-math mode... πŸ˜­
Don't worry! my after math mode continues after 7 hours!!Cry

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome take didi... The best part of yesterday's episode was the flashback scenes and not to forget the dialogue Ab to maa ka pallu chodiye...πŸ˜† and loved the random ramblings too...πŸ˜ƒ...Even the precap looked awesome as Priya turns off Ashwin by saying that he needs a status to talk to her...Sakshi ji looks gorgeous even when she is angry kyunki tab unme devi ka roop nazar aata hai...😳😍...I watched the 5th March episode with my jaws dropped as it was for the first time I saw Sakshi ji in such a fiery mood...😳...really a fantastic actress...hats off to her..
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think its time to get separated fr show.. What's left for watching? Rona, dhona, drama, chikhna, chillana, secret plan.. I hate these.. We won't get our show's nok jhokh, sweet romantic scenes again .. :(((   n di? U ended ur post superbly, no more screaming queen again!!!
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Angie.

What else to say.. For a person like me who hasent seen any previous EK shows, this will help me to get a brief of how EK's shows go about..
I hate the kind of balidaan ki devi, misunderstanding between hubby-Wife, where direct communication is thrown out of the window and the Ostrich kind of burying ones head from all thats happening in the house or totally be ignorant and a simple fool with no knowledge of your family's past, ..A typical EK masala drama..
I dont think if this show goes this way, tossing out the very basis of the concept of love after marriage, i can stand watching it..
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Angie, my friend (Who I totally disagree with, most of the time, but that is what makes it fun!πŸ˜‰ ) .

Today, I have nothing to say about your take, except that i don't agree! (Hey, where's that sense of humor...stop bad mouthing me!)
I liked Amber's  comments today , and of all the comments , I think I come closest to agreeing with her. 
OK, there is one thing I do agree with you ...(had to put it at the bottom so most people won't notice it...🀣 )
she should not have talked bad about Nuts. I expected she would try to patch up the differences.

I wrote a really long comment, then realized it was way too long. So I cut it out .I will post it as a separate thread. Please do read and comment...

Honestly Angie, I love arguing with you more than anything. But I am dissapointed. You never comment on my posts. I made a post yesterday hoping to get some heated argument from you, but you were MIA! See, I am braver than you. I always come and give you my 1.5 cents. πŸ˜‰
Edited by mem1 - 11 years ago
azk92 thumbnail
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mem1

Angie, my friend (Who I totally disagree with, most of the time, but that is what makes it fun!πŸ˜‰ ) .

Today, I have nothing to say about your take, except that i don't agree! (Hey, where's that sense of humor...stop bad mouthing me!)
I liked Amber's  comments today , and of all the comments , I think I come closest to agreeing with her. 
OK, there is one thing I do agree with you ...(had to put it at the bottom so most people won't notice it...🀣 )
she should not have talked bad about Nuts. I expected she would try to patch up the differences.

I wrote a really long comment, then realized it was way too long. So I cut it out .I will post it as a separate thread. Please do read and comment...

Honestly Angie, I love arguing with you more than anything. But I am dissapointed. You never comment on my posts. I made a post yesterday hoping to get some heated argument from you, but you were MIA! See, I am braver than you. I always come and give you my 1.5 cents. πŸ˜‰

Woot woot! thanks! I think I challenged Angie for the first time today! haha πŸ˜†