My take : 8th May : Yeh rona, yeh drama aur hum

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
All that tiny hope that Ram was may be in this plan, just went out of the window. Bhaiyon aur behenon this is right out of the stable of EK shows! Foundation of all EK's shows :

Step 1 : Make the woman a sacrificial lamb who is out to save her husband even if it means making him miserable! After all, we are devis in earth. πŸ˜ƒ

Step 2 : Hide all the facts and attempt to communication should get thrown under the rug. Unless this might bring things to light and may end up with the taboo " TALK"😲

Step 3 : Make the woman walk out of her husband's life. Then starts the pouring of tears. All that dramatic emotions which would have been saved if somebody followed STEP 2.

Step 4 : Who cares if there was a fault on the husband's side or if he attempts to ever repair it? Who cares if he was treating her right almost all the time. The glycerine and sacrifice outweighs truth. Welcome to EK's show of bakwaas tactics  entering in the story of a mature romance.

My favorite part of the show today was the Flashbacks. Those lovely moments were the gentle reminder of why we are still hanging on to this show. Those moments that made us smile and cry while we all got addicted to this promising reality. Those surely were the best days of my life! I love that they held on to them with smile and hope.

Separation is here.. Hoye Hoye!! All those heart tugging moments that we were waiting for is on. That's the good part that I look forward to in separation. Sucker of emotional dramas should start booking their seats now. Woo hooo!

Random Ramblings :

1) While they showed Priya crying over walking out of Ram inspite of his pleadings,😳 they didn't show any remorse on the words. After all, most of them were bang on about the distress to the family.πŸ‘ And it was all a part of the package to make Nih believe. Who are they kidding really?😑

2) Mamaji's statement that teaching was a wrong profession for such a fantabulous actress. On the money again! ST ruled the roost with her performance.

3) Priya's statement on Ab toh mumma ka pallu chodiye!! AABD!! It's usually the Saas's line.πŸ˜† Pad how about the Daddy's girl who runs to him every crisis. Papa.. Ab main kya karoon?πŸ˜†

4)Kaviya.. Tu theek thi.. Aaj toh bhagwaan bhi nahi baccha paye humme. Shipra Madam on rock and roll. Madam ko baat samaj nahi aati that PK walked out from KM. 😑

5) Nutz se zyaada baaki Sharma's ko nikaal na chahiye to secure Mr Sudhir's health problems. So much screaming, crying and yelling infront of high BP person?πŸ˜•

6) Woah! Now all that convincing infront of Nih to be carried forward in front of Sharmas? Woh bhi before nautanki Shipra? Nutz bhaag jao.. PK ne tum hari medidation center waali baat sab ko bata diπŸ˜†

7) Dhamki spree. If pressed on to having a conversation, PK would check in a hotel or an ashram😲 Mann ki shanti ke liye I suggest a session with Ram dev baba too!πŸ˜† 

8) Ram ji, aap itna ghussa ho rahe hain news paper waalon se. Pad seedha mumma ke pass ja rahe hain..😑 Biwi ki baat bhool gaye  kya? Nahi toh you didn't take out ur ready made earplugs on seeing PK's mode to the screaming queen.

9) For all that bright thinking that walking out is the best option, let's play along with Niharika's plans to separate them and make Ram's life miserable. Hey. So much for caring and sharing. Sorry.. busy bailing bhai out!😳

Inside info guys.. This is asli breaking news. Did y'all see the man with emotions overflowing and pleading? Now here's the real deal when PK was out of KM. Watch for laughs since the episodes aren't gonna give any.

WHAT? NO MORE SCREAMING AND YELLING?

Edited by fosla - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

WONDERFUL UPDATE DI ...Hats off to your efforts and work   ...

All that tiny hope that Ram was may be in this plan, just went out of the window. Bhaiyon aur behenon this is right out of the stable of EK shows!

EK ke shows me hope toh kabhi nahi rak sakte ...

Foundation of all EK's shows :

Step 1 : Make the woman a sacrificial lamb who is out to save her husband even if it means making him miserable! After all, we are devis in earth. πŸ˜ƒ

YES we get lot of KURBAAN DEVI's in EK shows ...

Step 2 : Hide all the facts and attempt to communication should get thrown under the rug. Unless this might bring things to light and may end up with the taboo " TALK"😲

devi toh sacrifice kar sakti hai par sach toh nahi bol sakti hai...

Step 3 : Make the woman walk out of her husband's life. Then starts the pouring of tears. All that dramatic emotions which would have been saved if somebody followed STEP 2.

yes kitna ho sakte hai rho rho sab kuch sacrifice karo ...
but muh toh mat  kholo devi ji...same old nonsense trick ...

BUT LOVED PRIYA's EMOTIONS TODAY πŸ‘...
she emoted her anger,pains so well ...

Step 4 : Who cares if there was a fault on the husband's side or if he attempts to ever repair it? Who cares if he was treating her right almost all the time. The glycerine and sacrifice outweighs truth. Welcome to EK's show of bakwaas tactics entering in the story of a mature romance.

woh kya hena pichile shows ki  Glycerine ke stocks kuch baaki honge...kyunki woh rona dona dekh kar audience show dekna chodiya...aur iss ki wajese show be end hogaya...
toh uss baaki glycerine stock ko  waste nahi kar sakte hena...
isliye romance show me bhi use kardiya...

EKTA MATA JI...pls apni tricks ko use karne kab chodogi...
kuch toh alag karo...aap bore nahi hote hai...par audience bore hote hena... 

My favorite part of the show today was the Flashbacks. Those lovely moments were the gentle reminder of why we are still hanging on to this show. Those moments that made us smile and cry while we all got addicted to this promising reality. Those surely were the best days of my life! I love that they held on to them with smile and hope.

YES DI...i too loved the FB's😍...i was very happy to see those momentsπŸ˜ƒ...
i miss those kind of wonderful moments😭...
now we are not sure whether we will get any such real moments or not...

i so want this phase to pass away soon ...

Separation is here.. Hoye Hoye!! All those heart tugging moments that we were waiting for is on. That's the good part that I look forward to in separation. Sucker of emotional dramas should start booking their seats now. Woo hooo!

yes...finally it happened ...
will wait for more FB's moments btw RAYA ...
and i think will also see some emotional songs...and unusual meetings of Raya here and there...sure i hope EKTA will not try to think out of the box ...
she will use same old tricks...so we will get to see such scenes for sure...

Anyways Tissues ka sale super profitable honge ekta mata ki waje se πŸ˜ƒ...
mataji aap na side business me ek tissue shop koldo...
bahut kaam aayega...budget problems solve honge  ...

Random Ramblings :

1) While they showed Priya crying over walking out of Ram inspite of his pleadings,😳they didn't show any remorse on the words. After all, most of them were bang on about the distress to the family.πŸ‘ And it was all a part of the package to make Nih believe. Who are they kidding really?😑

yes CV's definitely must think better ...
why cant you make Priya a stronger one and a fighter woman...she was behaving as if she has left Ram for ever...
if that is so...then i'm killing you cv's for sure ...

2) Mamaji's statement that teaching was a wrong profession for such a fantabulous actress. On the money again! ST ruled the roost with her performance.

Yes Mamaji is the intelligent one in the evil trio...
Par aap aur aapki behen ji bhi kam nahi hai...
itne saal se aap bhi wahi kar rahi hai hena ...

3) Priya's statement on Ab toh mumma ka pallu chodiye!! AABD!! It's usually the Saas's line.πŸ˜† Pad how about the Daddy's girl who runs to him every crisis. Papa.. Ab main kya karoon?πŸ˜†

Priya nailed it today di with that dialogue...par no use hai priya...
Ram kabhi bhi nahi badalne waale hai...
Jodi acha hena Mama's boy with Papa's girl...

4)Kaviya.. Tu theek thi.. Aaj toh bhagwaan bhi nahi baccha paye humme. Shipra Madam on rock and roll. Madam ko baat samaj nahi aati that PK walked out from KM. πŸ˜‘

i told you na di...shipra ko kab kuch samaj aaya ...
and did you see sudhir said his fav dialogue after a long time 

5) Nutz se zyaada baaki Sharma's ko nikaal na chahiye to secure Mr Sudhir's health problems. So much screaming, crying and yelling infront of high BP person?πŸ˜•

chalwaali family members ...
ab toh screeching sr Vs screaming Jr ka time hai...
and i say this yelling and screeming will continue with rona dona...
until separation ends i think we will alsso need ear plugs with the tissues...

actually Sudhir was dumbstruck to see priya yelling...socha hoga arre yaar aage se "shipraaa" dialogue se ilawa "Priyaaa" dialogue bhi bolna hogi...
bichaara Sudhir unki toh band baj jayengi in dono ki beech me ...

6) Woah! Now all that convincing infront of Nih to be carried forward in front of Sharmas? Woh bhi before nautanki Shipra? Nutz bhaag jao.. PK ne tum hari medidation center waali baat sab ko bata diπŸ˜†

PK is so mad about Meditation center ...why wont she be...
she never likes shanthi or peace hena...woh toh yelling queen hai πŸ˜†...

7) Dhamki spree. If pressed on to having a conversation, PK would check in a hotel or an ashram😲 Mann ki shanti ke liye I suggest a session with Ram dev baba too!πŸ˜† 

are saauma se Dhamki dena ache se sikh gayi hai...
isse kehte hai sarva sampangun bahu... 

are ashram ko bachao naa koi toh...yelling queen has plans to visit... πŸ˜†

8) Ram ji, aap itna ghussa ho rahe hain news paper waalon se. Pad seedha mumma ke pass ja rahe hain..😑 Biwi ki baat bhool gaye  kya? Nahi toh you didn't take out ur ready made earplugs on seeing PK's mode to the screaming queen.

Yes di...RAM is totally a mama's boy...
galat news ki gussa bhi mama ki kehne pe chal gaye... 
oh when will he behave like a real business man ...

Cant he call and find out who gave the info...
when will he grow up actually...
chodiye...iss baare me baat kare toh humari sar me hi dard hoga...
RAM PUTTAR...be Happy...kyunki tumari paas evil MAA hai naa ...

For god sake when will he understand true nature of Niharika...

9) For all that bright thinking that walking out is the best option, let's play along with Niharika's plans to separate them and make Ram's life miserable. Hey. So much for caring and sharing. Sorry.. busy bailing bhai out!😳

Caring behen ...kya kare...after bailing there wont be an track...
tab yeh care, share aur feel karegi naa ...

Inside info guys.. This is asli breaking news. Did y'all see the man with emotions overflowing and pleading? Now here's the real deal when PK was out of KM. Watch for laughs since the episodes aren't gonna give any.

Ram could have been potrayed more...he is such an talented actor...
why aren't CV's using him properly...dont show him like a dumbo ...

aur kal toh stupid aswin aane wale hai...oh CV's what are u upto...

but loved our SHERNI way of handling him ...you deserve it aswin...
i am sure they will show the FB where Ram supported her during aswin's track...

Di...this will be my last post of now...My exams are starting 😑...
study holidays is ending by 2 days...i am taking a break till my exams ends by May 27th...
my mom is already like killing me for being in here all the day ...

i will miss you and your posts di...i will miss everyone here...
i will try to catch up with the episodes and the posts here if i can...

thank you di...love you and everyone...bye...

Edited by kaviya10 - 12 years ago
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the episode was completely for the emotional drama sucker like me
but ur take cracked me up, Angie Di how do u come up with such good lines like-

"Make the woman a sacrificial lamb who is out to save her husband even if it means making him miserable! After all, we are devis in earth. πŸ˜ƒ"

Priya's statement on Ab toh mumma ka pallu chodiye!! AABD!! It's usually the Saas's line.πŸ˜† Pad how about the Daddy's girl who runs to him every crisis. Papa.. Ab main kya karoon?πŸ˜†

Woah! Now all that convincing infront of Nih to be carried forward in front of Sharmas? Woh bhi before nautanki Shipra? Nutz bhaag jao.. PK ne tum hari medidation center waali baat sab ko bata diπŸ˜† 

Dhamki spree. If pressed on to having a conversation, PK would check in a hotel or an ashram😲 Mann ki shanti ke liye I suggest a session with Ram dev baba too!πŸ˜† 

🀣🀣

kher i loved ur take, and the best part was u outshone the negative posts about Ram!...love u rockstar Di😳
looking forward to more of emotional scenes and ur humorous takes on them!πŸ˜›

Edited by Nancy_NUTS - 12 years ago
dayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is lovely Angie ji...your takes...man
take a bow...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You surely got EKs secret recipe on success in daily soapsπŸ˜‰
Seriously when you see almost all her soaps the point is the same with various variations n twists
The flashbacks were really a treat to watch...the nice and happy daysπŸ˜ƒ
and PKs dialogue...with all irony she said it but bholu ram ke mind mei kuch register hi nahi hoti
i wonder when will the time come for ram to talk to priya according to niharika
Priya the yelling queen continued it today but when she was yelling at ships halfway
i got very uncomfortable...however ships is she is her mother at the end of the day

i don't understand why ram is behaving like a child now...😑
when nih said not now talk to PK later he agreed and walked home like a good boy
seroiusly after reading the paper she goes to niharika to complain abt it😑
if i'm not wrong when their honeymoon news was published he directly called that lady to complain...

surprising precap..didn't expect ashwin to enter...
but priya ne usko kya jawaab diya hain...waah kya baat hai

Edited by dayabhi - 12 years ago
azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't even know what to say.  I really don't.  (Okay you know that's a lie because i'm here, giving my nice long commentary hehe)

Here goes:

Agreed, BALH has now become a typical Ekta show, but honestly, you know what, I don't even mind as long as they don't take it too far.  I mean this is the farthest I am going to deal with.  Not anymore than this and there better be a damn good reason for this to happen.  

I actually cried today.  I think more so its ST's acting that gets to me rather than the actual storyline.  I mean whoaaa, her expressions are amazing!  The flashbacks and the cab scene... I was like tearing hard.  But maybe cuz im just really vulnerable right now and needed a reason to cry too lol.😳

1st day of separation and bura haal ho gaya hai... Aage kya hoga πŸ˜­

Today I'm standing right in the middle of both of them.. actually feel really bad for Priya AND Ram.  Ahh I don't even knwo waht to say so i'm just not going ot say anything.  Still in after-math mode from the episode cuz i just watched it.  

But like now I feel like PK should have just blurted out Niharika's truth.. I mean she already told him to grow up and "ab to maa ka pallu chodiye", so why not just blurt out what she's done.. Then if she left because he didn't believe it, it would be more justified.  And I don't even think she blames him for her family's state.. I think she just said that to give her a more obvious reason for leaving.  You can see it in her eyes that she obviously doesn't mean it.  I feel so bad for RK too, cuz well let's face it, he is paying for everything just as bad.  But seriously, he needs to grow up too... Like you're over 40, stop going to your mother for everything.  Not that Priya is any better but still, I mean she goes to Sudhir when she has genuine problems, and he goes to Nih for just about anything... 

Response to random ramblings:

1) I think her remorse was hidden in her crying.  I mean liek I said, Im starting to feel like she doesn't even blame him anymore for all the distress.. It was just a solid excuse to leave.  Look at the choice of flashbacks that they used in the cab scene.  
2) DAMN RIGHT! I think it's her performance that gets to us more than the actual storyline..
3) Definitely AABD - but she just runs to him when theres a big problem..remember she didnt want to tell him about the Apeksha issue but she did anyways but she didn't go to him for advice, he came to her asking what the heck is going on with you...
4) Not going to lie, Im glad she told her off!! 
5) Yeah, what was that?!
6) πŸ˜†
7) As much as I hate saying it, its true.. We really need some conversations here.. But really what is she gna tell her parents, I left him because Nih made me? And the only way to get her truth out in the open is to leave him and attempt to expose her? Shipra is the BBC of the town.. Nih would find out in an instant.  
8) I KNOW! RAM YOU DISAPPOINTED A BIT TODAY! πŸ˜‘ 
9) Yeah you're right.. but to fix it for the long run, short term misery is needed...

Honestly, so torn between the two right now! Ram pleading with her not go and then the cab/flashback scene... Awww😭
Now that she's gone, it's going to be even harder for him to bring her back...

So much for not saying anythine hehe. πŸ˜³ I don't even know if the above makes any sense.. I'm still in after-math mode... πŸ˜­
Edited by azk92 - 12 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
are you still writing? will wait for more.. πŸ˜Š
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

are you still writing? will wait for more.. πŸ˜Š

Done fanraya! Now Iam in sad cry mode!! Waiting to use my kleenex tissues!!😭 Yeh dhooriyan..
vinan2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb post but i didn't like Ram today the way he was listng Nih 
He prvd Priya dilg crrct maa ka palu chodiyeee 
fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinan2050

superb post but i didn't like Ram today the way he was listng Nih 

He prvd Priya dilg crrct maa ka palu chodiyeee 

Thanks Vinan!! THat was CV"s justifying the line!!πŸ˜ƒ