Kareena Kareena

Kulraj Randhawa as Anchor on ETC channel

sumit.savla thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

ETC has done it Once again Mumbai BLASTED with

ETC Sankalp Fair & Lovely Baisakhi Blast 2005

Baisakhi is the time for celebrations and music. Baisakhi has also become a regular festival in the Annual Calendar of  Cosmopolitan city of Mumbai.
Once again
ETC has brought the festivities of Baisakhi by organizing a Mega Event  "ETC Sankalp Fair & Lovely Baisakhi Blast 2005" at MMRDA grounds on the evening of 13th April, 2005. Commenting on the event Mr. Jagjit Singh Kohli, C.E.O. of ETC Networks Ltd says, "Baisakhi is a very vibrant festival synonymous with fun, revelry, sharing and celebrations. It also has got very deep religious significance being the day on which the tenth guru Guru Govind Singh Ji had created Khalsa by Baptizing Panch Pyara. We wanted the city of Mumbai to celebrate this festival with as much vigor as it celebrates the other festivals." 

Anchored by Kulraj Randhawa and Deepal  Shaw  Baisakhi Blast 2005 created some milestones.

Kulraj Randhawa and Deepal Shaw  - Anchors of  Baisakhi Blast 2005

To set the right mood of Punjabiyat and Festivities, Baisakhi Blast 2005 began with ceremonial act of cutting the crop by Mr Mahendra Kapoor, Director Zee Telefilms Mr Pradeep Goenka, C.E.O. of Zee Group Mr Pradeep Guha, C.E.O. ETC networks Ltd Mr Jagjit Singh Kohli, Business Head ETC Mr. Vikas Gupta and President ETC Channel Punjabi & Zee Punjabi Mr Rabindra Narayan.

- From there the Baisakhi scene went further into Punjab with Bhangra performance on Dhol beats by Mahendra Singh Shera and his troupe. With colourful turbans and their mood of masti, they took the crowd into the rustic celebrations of Punjab.

-  Shel along with his stunning dancers added a different dimension to the entire show. It brought yet some more glamour.

- And then came all the pretty Cars Optra and Chevrolet to walk the ramp with still more pretty models. Choreographed by Utsav Dholakia, they wowed the crowd with curves and carburetors. 

Fashion Show of Cars

For the ones who could not watch the Live telecast of "ETC Fair & Lovely Baisakhi Blast 2005", can watch the REPEAT TELECAST on ETC Music on Saturday April 23, 2005 from 8.00 PM.

It was shown on 13th april & repeat telecast on 23rd

I missed both bcoz i got this info on 24th

so sad........

Freindz Question is how Kulraj Randhawa will b As Anchor ???

If in future it get some role as Anchor

& lastly if u get any kinf of info related t okulraj post immidiatly without getting late

This time we r late ....... 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kulrajfanatic thumbnail

i cant believe kulraj is becoming a big star..i simply luv her!!!

tnx for d info!

sumit.savla thumbnail
According to me she will rock as a Anchor

Wht u say friends ??😃
mm21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuMs

According to me she will rock as a Anchor

Wht u say friends ??😃

Whereever she will be... She definitely will rock...