::Satyamev Jayate - HELPDESK::

Posted: 11 years ago

[[HELPDESK]]

Creditted to Sanely_Insane  aka Bushra for the helpdesk pic above.

If you have any questions regarding the Show Satyamev Jayatev list them under this thread. Someone will answer the questions as soon as possible, Also rather than making multiple threads, do post query under this thread as it be easier for you

Ayesha x

Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 11 years ago
Anyone knws if the show been posted on youtube,
It doesnt play on it or either dailymotions etc.
Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 11 years ago
WELL DONE Mr AMIR KHAN. I THINK YOUR EPISODE ON FEMALE FOETICIDE SHOULD BE SHOWN IN LOK AND RAJYA SABHA SO THAT THIS POLITICIANS COULD OPEN THEIR EYES.

[[HELPDESK]]

Creditted to Sanely_Insane  aka Bushra for the helpdesk pic above.

If you have any questions regarding the Show Satyamev Jayatev list them under this thread. Someone will answer the questions as soon as possible, Also rather than making multiple threads, do post query under this thread as it be easier for you

Ayesha x

[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Anyone knws if the show been posted on youtube,
It doesnt play on it or either dailymotions etc.

use this website:

indiantvserials.ca

u will find all episodes here of all shows in the case the video is not available at the forum
well i wanted 2 kno wat was the question tht he asked at the end and the numbr wer we need 2 send da sms
Originally posted by sns-forever

well i wanted 2 kno wat was the question tht he asked at the end and the numbr wer we need 2 send da sms

question is:
Do you want the Rajasthan government to set up a fast track court to process female foeticide cases?"

and the number u were asking is:
Y or N to 5782711
Where can i download the title track?
I have question regarding use of this forum. Should we post all articles on Satyamev Jayate separately or should we make threads such as one for SMJ reviews, SMJ social media updates, another for Aamir's own interviews on the show etc.?I wish to know what rules to follow while using the forum and sharing content on it. Thanks.
Originally posted by annika20

I have question regarding use of this forum. Should we post all articles on Satyamev Jayate separately or should we make threads such as one for SMJ reviews, SMJ social media updates, another for Aamir's own interviews on the show etc.?I wish to know what rules to follow while using the forum and sharing content on it. Thanks.

I shall be making a thread asap for it
All links and articles will be under one thread...
Should we also post videos in the same links and articles thread?