JuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hope arnav tells her...
nice update..
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
updat soon pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waiting eagerly
ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it and waiting for the maha episode
xoxarshixox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Part: 21

Last episode

"Khushi today i am going to tell you how i feel no matter what happens" Arnav said and went to his class.

Class:

Khushi was sitting next to Anjali and La which mad Arnav mad as he couldn't sit next to her. "Stupid friends" Arnav said in his head and went to sit next next to Karan "What took u so long dude" Karan whispered "Oh i was just getting ready" Arnav lied. All through the lesson Arnav was looking at Khushi and was thinking of how to propose to Khushi.

The lesson ended and Arnav had an idea. Khushi went to her room and found a box with a letter.

*Letter*

Dear my sweet and beautiful Khushi

I have an amazing surprise for u which u will never forget. Plz wear this dress and come to the address at the bottom!!!

Love from ur's and only ur's Arnav <3

*End of letter*

Khushi had a big smile on her face after reading the letter. She looked at the box and opened in. There was a beautiful red dress in the box "WOW" Khushi said as she looked at the dress.

Khushi's Dress:

Khushi loved the dress. She went to get ready.

Beach:

Arnav got everything read he knew that Khushi would love it.

Beach:

"Khushi all this is only for u and today i am going to make u mine forever and ever.

Girls Hostel:

Khushi was ready and went in her car to the address that Arnav showed her.

Khushi was amazed with what she saw. She couldn't see Arnav anywhere, "Arnav, Arnav" Khushi yelled but there was reply all she could hear was the sound of the ocean.

Just then Arnav lifted Khushi from behind and spun her around. Khushi was shocked at first but then when she realised it was Arnav she started to giggle. Arnav put Khushi down and looked at her from head to toe "Khushi do u have any idea of how beautiful u look?" Arnav said lost in Khushi's beauty. Arnav moved towards Khushi ans kissed her neck, Khushi felt a shiver go down her spine. "Khushi i...i" Arnav said as he kissed her neck and cheeks "I what Arnav" Khushi said as she rubbed her fingers in Arnav's hair Arnav got on his knees and held his hand out "Khushi i love u, i really love i cant live without u i just cant" Arnav said it he couldn't hold it in any more Khushi felt like the happiest person on earth when she heard this. "Khushi now u have to say u love me as well" Arnav said looking in Khushi's eyes, Just then Khushi had an idea. "No" When Arnav heard this he was shocked "WHAT!" "i said no" Khushi said smiling "But why i just said i love u and now it's ur turn" Arnav said pulling Khushi closer "But i am not in the mood" Khushi said teasing Arnav "Oh really" Arnav moved closer to Khushi and kissed her neck "Now" "No" Khushi said. Arnav kissed her eyes "Now" He asked "No" Khushi said once again, Arnav kissed her lips, which shocked Khushi "Now" Arnav Asked Khushi looked in his eyes and said "I LOVE U ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!!" Khushi yelled as she spun around she wanted to tell the whole world.

2 years later:

It had been 2 years Arnav and Khushi are now engaged, Abhas and Arnav have cleared there misunderstandings between them, Anjali ends up with Abhas, Payal with Aakash and La with Karan. They all live there happy lives together and stay best friends forever.

The End!!!
Edited by xoxarshixox - 11 years ago
valeyrie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow... the update was awesome... really sad that this ff is ending... Edited by ArnavLuvsKhushi - 11 years ago
ITS_LEENA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wondrous end, but why so soon
thanks for pm
DarkBecoming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice OS & HappY EndinG
GooD WorK