SS- Arshi magical love 2

xoxarshixox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
 Boys Hostel:

Arnav jumps up and yells " Who are you?". Karan gives him the not again look "you had the dream again?" Arnav straightens up and says "No i was just ummm... fine yeah it was the same dream." Karan puts on his shoes "When are u going to stop dreaming about this girl man u don't even know who she is" Arnav looks out side "I don't no i just have a felling that this girl is really close to me". "What ever, any way come on we have to go to school and welcome the junior's" Arnav jumps out of bed "Oh yeah i forgot man I'll see u down stairs". Arnav rushes in the bathroom and Karan goes down stairs.

Cafeteria:

Karan, Aakash and Payal were sitting at the table waiting for Arnav to come. "Where is Arnav?" Aakash asked Karan. Karan reply'd with a look to show the usual "He is getting ready" Payal look'd at Aakash "your brother is never going to change hunny" Payal say's to Aakash with a oh my god look. Aakash gives her the sorry face. Arnav then comes running "soz i'm late" "yeah like always" Karan says. "So can we talk about what we are here for" Payal says with a lets get on with it look. "Oh yeah" says Arnav. Payal start's the conversation "So today my sister is going to be coming and her name is... Naina (Naina is Khushi's nick name because everyone thinks she has beautiful eyes)" "and Anjali my sis" Arnav says straight after Payal finished her sentence. And with that they all go to the gates

College Gates:

All the seniors and teachers were waiting everyone comes and just then Payal sees Lavanya and Anjali "LOOK there's Anjali and Lavanya" everyone looks at the direction that Payal was pointing at. Anjali runs and hugs Arnav "Bhai (In this Anjali calls Arnav Bhai because she is younger than him)" Lavanya hugs everyone and then Anjali "Heyy Lavanya" "Please An call me La" everyone look at each other as if they were trying to say what the hell. Payal then reply's with a weird look on her face "Ok then LA" then she laughs. La turns around and sees Karan "Who's that hotty?" La says with a smile on her face. "Oh that's Karan Arnav and Aakash's friend" "Ohhh" Then she walk's up to him and holds her hand out "Hi i'm Lavanya but u can call me La" Karan shakes her hand and reply's "Heyy La". "Where is Naina though" "Oh she is coming she was coming in her own car" reply'd Anjali. Then they all heard a car horn and look'd to see who it is. It was a red sports car with an angle sitting on the drivers seat. She was wearing sun glasses and jeans shorts and a pink top saying "sexy" she was wearing boots and had her hair tied in a pony. She open'd the door and step'd out of the car. All they boys had there mouth like "O" and so did Arnav. She pick up her bag "NAINA" Payal said and ran to hug her. "SIS" Khushi reply'd they both hugged. "I missed u sooo much sis" Khushi said with a big smile "I missed u to" reply'd Payal. Then they broke the hug and walked up to the others. "This is my sister Naina" Everyone were staring at her like "WOW" "Heyy guys" Khushi said trying to get them to come back to life. "Oh hi" Aakash says shaking her hand. She says hi to everyone and then she goes to Arnav "Heyy and what's ur name?" "My names Arnav... Arnav Singh Raizada" Arnav reply's "Wow nice name my name is..." "Naina come lets see the college" La says pulling her away.

College Hall:

"WOW" Anjali and la say whilst Khushi was too busy talking to some boys. "excuse me plz" Payal says to the boy's moving Khushi away "Naina u r here to learn not to mingle" "Oh so u can mingle with... What was his name oh yh Aakash but i can't, no way" Just then she gets a call and answers it "Heyy mum how's u and dad doing" "Fine darling, have u got to college safely" Khushi's mum (Aunty) reply's, "Yes mum i am fine everyone is plz don't worry and say hi to dad and my baby bubbly (bubbly is Khushi's puppy) for me" with that they both said bye to each other and closed the phone. Khushi went to join the others. "Sorry guy's chatting to mum,so what were u all talking about then" They all started to talke and got to no each other but most the time Arnav was just staring at Khushi "What's happening to me man i can't stop staring at her" Arnav says to himself.

Precap: Arnav in Khushi's room!
 plz plz plz like and commentπŸ˜›

INDEX:

Part 2 page: 1
Part 3 page: 2
Part 4 page: 2
Part 5 page: 3
Part 6 page: 3
Part 7 page: 5
Part 8 page: 6
Part 9 page: 8
Part 10 page: 10
Part 11 page: 13
Part 12 page: 16
Part 13 page: 19
Part 14 page: 22
Part 15 page: 24
Part 16 page: 26
Part 17 page: 28
Part 18 page: 30
Part 19 page: 33
Part 20 page: 36
Part 21 page: 40
Edited by xoxarshixox - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
1s to comment yayyy
Loved the first prt seems very intresting cant wait till  u update please do update soon thnxs for the PM btw Edited by Arshi_BS - 11 years ago
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting!! Loved it..
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...
continue soon...

thanks 4 d pm
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i juz love the story line!!
its superb gng!  πŸ˜Š

but one thing yar plz dnt make seperate threads fr each update bcz it will b really difficult fr the new readrs to get on it!

kindly continue next part in the same thread in whch chap 2 gt updated! i hope u'll understand ..

and yes add links of all the chaps in this thread! πŸ˜Š

waitng fr the nest update πŸ˜›

takecare!   πŸ˜Š
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait for the next part
Update soon
xoxarshixox thumbnail
"What's happening to me man i can't stop staring at her" Arnav says to himself. "Lets go and see our rooms now" La said, "But first u guys have to check on the board and see who ur sharing a room with" Payal said. Khushi was shocked to hear this "WHAT... SHARE!" everyone in the hall were staring at her, Karan then explained to Khushi why she has to share a room "Naina u have to share a room here because it's the rule and if everyone had to have a room to themselves then there would be more bedrooms than classes" everyone laughed. "Come lets check the board" said Arnav  pointing at the board. They all look at the board and check who they have to share a room with. "LOOK...Me, Khushi, La and Payal have to share a room" Anjali says whilst hugging Khushi. Then the boys check "OH NO" Arnav says, "What is it?" Aakash asks with a worried look on his face, "We have to share a room with... ABHAS!" Everyone look'd shocked but Khushi, La and Anjali didn't no what was happening. "Who's Abhas?" Khushi asked, "We all hate him and he is Arnav's biggest enemy" Payal said to Khushi. "That is right my beautiful Payal" Abhas stood behind them with a smirk. He walks up to Khushi and kisses her hand "Hello beautiful" Arnav went hot read seeing this "Why are u here?" Arnav asked looking really angry "chill Arnav this is not just ur school" They both stand face to face and look into each others eyes witch were full of hate. "I am going to make that room of ur that we have to share in to hell Mr Raizada" Abhas says. Just then a teacher comes and breaks there conversation "not this year boys plz" Miss Nia says to then. They both break the fight and Abhas leaves. "WOW" Khushi said and walked up to Arnav "i thought there was going to be world war 3 just then" everyone laughed.

Girls hostel:

"Wow the rooms are big" La said "My room at home is bigger than this" Khushi said making La feel small. "sorry just had to say that" Khushi said making her feel better. "By the way i want the bed near the window" Khushi said while sitting on the bed. "Ok but i want the one in the middle" said Anjali "No i want that that one" La said and they got into a argument over the bed. "Girls chill it's just a bed" Payal said trying to break there argument "fine u have the bed in the middle but i want the bed next to it" Anjali said giving up. They all set everything up. "What is that Naina" Payal asked Khushi who was reading a letter, "oh um sis this is the letter that mum gave me before passing away" Khushi said with a tear in her eyes. "But u said that u were talking to ur mum " Anjali said looking confused "no that's my aunty who i call mum" Khushi said making Anjali less confused. They all sat in there bed and started talking about boys. "Don't u guys think that Karan is cute?" La said "yeah he is cute perfect for u" Khushi said whilst laughing "but Payal are u still dating my cousin Aakash?" Anjali asked Payal whilst moving her eye brows up and down, Payal reply'd shyly "y..ye..yes" "OHHH" La and Khushi said. "What about u?" Anjali asked Khushi."I can't love anyone" Khushi thought to herself.

*Flashback*

"God why have u taken everything away from me why?" And Khushi started to sob. Just then a light started to shine on her "My dear Khushi because u have been coming to me ever since i took ur parents from u i will give u something" A voice said. "What are u going to give me?" Khushi asked. "I will u give u powers with witch u can bring any living thing that dies to life but..." But what?" Khushi asked. "You can only bring one human to life and that person has to be someone that loves u allot. One more thing if u fall in  love with that person that loves u before saving him then u will die in a weeks time." "So what ur trying to say is i can't love anyone until i have saved that person that will love me more than any thing or anyone in the world?" "Yes" the voice reply's "But how do i use my powers?" Khushi asks "With ur singing" and with that the light had gone and so did the voice.
*Flashback ends*

"Earth to Naina" La said bring her back to life. "Oh sorry, what did u say?" Oh my god Naina i just finished a conversation as long as a dictionary and u heard non of it" La said getting annoyed.

Boys Hostel:

Arnav, Aakash and Karan were in there room setting everything up. "So don't u guys thing Naina is a total hotty?" Karan said making Aakash shacked and Arnav jealous. "Ummm... Well she is Payal sister so it's not surprising that she would be hot, as u say." Aakash said. "Can't u guys think of anything besides girls man?" Arnav said trying to change the conversation. "Wait a min... Is it Monday?" Aakash asked "Yeah" Arnav reply'd. "Lets go to the Girls hostel" Aakash said, making Arnav and Karan shocked "WHAT???" they both said. "Yeah come on i can meet Payal and u guys can meet who u want to meet" Aakash says trying to make then agree. Karan thought about it and then said "YES" Arnav wasn't sure but his heart said to agree so he went with them.

Girls Hostel:

"On question?" Arnav said, "What?" Aakash asked "Why did u ask if it is Monday?" Arnav asked looking confused. Aakash reply'd "because on Monday the warden is always sleeping" "OH" Arnav said. They all climb into the hostel. But... whilst Karan was walking he bump'd into a vase and knocked it down. "Oh no the warden has woken up" Aakash said they all ran into the nearest room.
Arnav was in Khushi's room but he didn't no. He try'd to hide by going behind a bed. The warden came into the room that Arnav was in but Arnav quickly got under the bed cover. The bed that he was in was...KHUSHI'S BED. The wind from the window was making her hair float into Arnav's face. He moved his hand toward's her face trying to move the hair that was on her face. Arnav was lost in Khushi's beauty. He was about to lean in and kiss her but just then Khushi held his hand bringing him back to life. Arnav try's to release his hand but couldn't so he slowly slid's his hand away from her hand. He didn't want to leave but he had to.

Precap: Arnav hears Khushi singing.

PLZ PLZ PLZ like and comment if u want me to continue and tell ur friends about my story's because if i don't get many views then i will stop writing. THX XXX
xoxarshixox thumbnail
Part: 4

He didn't want to leave but he had to. Arnav slowly got up from the bed and started to walk to the door. It felt like he was going away from his life, his heart beat and his smile. When Arnav reached the door but before he left he took one more look at Khushi "What is happening to me?" he asked himself. He went back to his room to find Aakash and karan already there. "Where were u man? we thought u got killed by the fatty" Karan said, "I just got in the closest room that i could find and when i got out u guys weren't there so i just came back and just found out that ur here" Arnav said looking angry and annoyed. "Well i think we should go to sleep now because we have classes tomorrow" Aakash said looking tired. They all went to sleep but Arnav had the dream again.

*Arnav's Dream*

There was a girl in a white dress and she was running she was wearing anklets and bangles when she ran he could hear the sound of her anklet and bangles. Whilst she was running someone called out Khushi and she stopped. When she stopped she went and sat next to a river and started to sing.
Rabba ve , Rabba ve ..

Kyun khwaabon pe tere saaye hai
Dil kyun hai tanha mera
Kyun kamoshi hai zubaan pe meri
aashkon se keh paaon na

Kyun dard hai itna ,
tere ishq mein ..

Rabba ve , Rabba ve ..

Kyun dard hai itna ,
tere ishq mein ..

Rabba ve , Rabba ve .."

And when she stopped singing she started to laugh. It was like music to Arnav's ears. But the problem was that Arnav just couldn't see her face.

*End Of Dream*

"Arnav get up ur going to get late for lesson" Aakash was yelling at Arnav to get up. Arnav quickly got up and realised all was just a dream and got dressed.

Girls Hostel:

Khushi, La and Anjali got ready. Khushi was wearing a black mini skirt and a red baggy top with red heels. Anjali was wearing a short blue dress with blue pumps. La was wearing jeans shorts and a black top with black boots. "Khushi u look so nice if any boy sees u he will faint" Anjali said shocked at Khushi's beauty "Thx babes u look gr8 2" Khushi reply'd with a big smile. "How can someone be so beautiful" La said wishing she was Khushi. They all went out of the hostel and when they got to college all the boys were whistling at then they were like the 3 hotty's in college. When they got to class the boys were already there when Arnav saw Khushi he couldn't take his eyes off her. Khushi went and sat on a bench that was in the middle row and because that is where the teacher told her to sit and Arnav was told to sit next to her. Anjali had to sit next to Abhas and La next to Karan and Payal and Aakash were sitting together. "So class i have put u all as one senior and one junior that way the junior's can learn something from there seniors. If u all r thinking why we have put juniors with seniors well the reason is that we teachers think that a student can learn much better with another student" Miss Nia said explaining to the class. Arnav kept looking at Khushi and just couldn't take his eyes off her. Whilst Khushi was writing her pen ran out of ink "Oh shit" Arnav looked confused "What's wrong?" He asked "Oh my pen just ran out of ink and now i can't write" she reply'd Arnav started to go through his bag and got a pen out "Here u can use mine" Arnav said whilst giving Khushi then pen. "Thx" Khushi said giving Arnav the biggest smile she could give. "So class as a treat the college has decided to take u kids on a trip to a island" The teacher said everyone started to cheer. "I am starting to like this college" Khushi said.

When the lesson was over everyone went to hang out with there friends but Khushi went to the music room.

Music Room:

When Khushi entered the music room it felt like that place was made for her she sat on the piano chair and started to play. Arnav was walking past the music room and heard the sound of a piano so he went to see where it was coming from. He could the voice from his dream the same song.

Rabba ve , Rabba ve ..

Kyun khwaabon pe tere saaye hai
Dil kyun hai tanha mera
Kyun kamoshi hai zubaan pe meri
aashkon se keh paaon na

Kyun dard hai itna ,
tere ishq mein ..."

Khushi was about to say the next line but she heard someone coming she she hide she didn't see who it was as soon as she got the chance she ran out of the music room. Arnav looked left and right but couldn't find the angle that was singing. "Who was that?"...

Precap: College Trip!!!
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update...

thanks 4 d pm
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awww cant wait how cute and beautifull thnxs for the pm Dear