~HOSPES~ updated pg 70- 10/10/2014

nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hospes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEWYORK

1st person's POV

As usual me n my band was practicing for d upcoming concert. Ohh god the schedule had bcum so hectic these dayz I felt as if I had no tym 2 breath. Finally v ended the practice as v al were very tired. I stayed back cause I had to work out on some notes on my guitar. Being d lead guitarist n d lead singer of the band wasn't an easy deal. V alwayz came 2 rehearse at this hall of the club. Well the club had various rehearsal halls though.

I was lost in my work n dint knw hw d tym passed widout me noticing it. It was 10 pm. I got 2 knw this wen accidentally I looked at my watch. Oh god I hav been practicing here alone for almost 3 hours.

I startd packing my stuff to go home. Suddenly I heard music playing in d adjacent rehearsal hall. I must b playing there frm a long tym bt heard it ryt nw. Who must b practicing at this hour? Curiosity to know startd filling into me. I packed my stuff n left d rehearsal hall. I was feeling d sudden urge to juzz go n chk who was it. I stopped at entrance of d adjacent rehearsal all at d door. I could hear the music and wid d music I could hear d sound of ghoonguroos. OH man dat must b sum Indian girl I thought to myself. Cause gungharoos in NEWYORK impossible.

Nw d curiosity to knw d girl started building inside me strongly actually very strongly. But I my mind felt it wrong to disturb n spy on sum1 lyk dis. Bt my heart was overtaking my mind it juzz wanted 2 hav a look at her very badly. I dnt knw y I was feeling dis. I had many questions arising inside me. I juzz wanna knw y at this tym is a girl here alone dat to a indian girl. My heart taking over my mind I slowly opened the door n stepped inside. The spotlight was on her. She was luking like an angel in white chudidar. Oh how much I miss dat outfit in NEWYORK. Oh man her moves juzz left me stunned. A perfect angel she was n a perfect dancer too.

I was juzz stuck to dat place admiring her each move specially admiring her beauty. She was the most beautiful girl I have seen on earth till nw at least for me thou. But y is she dancing as if she's in a gr8 pain. Yes she was in pain n removing her sorrows n anger both through her dance and I got my ans through her moves. Her eyes were closed. She hadn't noticed me yet because of that. There were signs of tears on her cheek. Oh an angel in disguise' I thot to myself. Hw cn an angel hav sorrows and dat to such a beautiful angel. I juzz wanted to go and stop her n ask her about everything she's going through. I dnt knw bt 1st tym a girl attracted me so much to her. I felt that I hav all the rights n it was my duty to take my angel out of disguise. W8 My Angel' wat was dat? Hey hold on boy falling fr a girl on the 1st sight? No boy very bad...

I was so lost in my thots dat I dint notice dat d dance had already stopped n der was d angel standing at d middle staring at me wid shock fear anger all at the same tym only...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INDEX

PART 2 - 6
PART 3 - 35
PART 4 - 51
PART 5 - 53
PART 6 - 59
PART 7 - 63
PART 8 - 70Edited by nj_SRKholic - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing contine n pm me plz
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one...loved it...guy is swayam right??? plzzz update the next part soon...thanks for the PM...
venusrockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woow d concept is really interesting...😊😊...plzzz continue nd pm meeeπŸ˜›
nj_SRKholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvSwaron4ever

nice one...loved it...guy is swayam right??? plzzz update the next part soon...thanks for the PM...

thnkz dear n to knw whoz d guyz cont reading 😊
nj_SRKholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: The007Shivani

amazing contine n pm me plz

i did pm u ryt?
n thnkz dear.. 😊
nj_SRKholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: venusrockz

woow d concept is really interesting...😊😊...plzzz continue nd pm meeeπŸ˜›

thnkz dear n vl pakka pm u hmm..😊
sapnaarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...plzz continue...n plzz send me pm
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update namratha.
it was gr8 readin it.
Is that gal Sharon.
plz do continue it.
loved the way u described it.
update soon.

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wow candy I just loved it...

The curiosity to kno d guy is really too much for me ryt now bcoz I want it to be rey..

N d way u protrayed everything was fabulous..

Loved it n...

Umah..

Thanks for dis OS..

Pls tell me it is rey..