Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: OneWish

Sorry to disagree, but I don't feel BALH was over the top and I think it's well within Ashu's character to make love to his bride passionately with wild abandon. He may be shy in public, but the bedroom is private. Remember he is the older man who will make his bride comfortable and safe in his arms. While log kahenge pata nahin kyon ladki ki Bari umar ke aadmi se shaadi kar di but ASHNI will know what they share physically as well as emotionally.

Yea it could be like bahar bundar andar sher Lol :P
ThisismyID thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree😊..
till now Nidhi has been leading Ashu..in terms of romance/knowing his softer side etc...now I really want to see Ashu show his strength-which lies in being more experienced and mature( as BB said, he will be like a teacher for Nidhi)..that way we will get to  see how both fulfill each other
OneWish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

A) We are talking of indian TV ... where Dirty Picture tho a best actress national award winning movie got banned to be telecast on primetime... so 8pm is a strict no-no at the moment for such passionate /gay
abandon scenes..

B) KTLK is a far more subtle show and even in its mostsutle phase.. BALH is an Ekta show..! I rather want to see a beautiful love scene like Parichay .. .than BALH😳

My thoughts are not to cheapen ASHNI, far from it. It's their SR and if they consummate their marriage it should be depicted romantically with Ashutosh taking the lead. I just feel that he is very passionate and Nidhi brings it out even more so. I'm sharing my PIC.
OneWish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My thoughts are not to cheapen ASHNI, far from it. It's their SR and if they consummate their marriage it should be depicted romantically with Ashutosh taking the lead. I just feel that he is very passionate and Nidhi brings it out even more so. I'm sharing my point of view

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice post..Agree with you...

Ashu is now exploring  Physical attraction towards Nidhi..as He is more comfortable after getting engaged...

I dont want it to be like BALH...As AshNi dance was portrayed subtle and Real..i want SR to be like that...Intuned with AshNis character...

sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes, I agree...

its not as if ashu wasn't attracted previously...remember st we felt during their dates.

But he was holding back till he got some right. This is typical thinking of his generation, which was well displayed. 

Now, that they are engaged, and getting married in a day or two, plus the dance broke the kind of hesitation he had with touch, so now he doesnt find anything wrong in letting himself go and displaying his feelings openly 
Armu4eva thumbnail

My thoughts are not to cheapen ASHNI, far from it. It's their SR and if they consummate their marriage it should be depicted romantically with Ashutosh taking the lead. I just feel that he is very passionate and Nidhi brings it out even more so. I'm sharing my PIC.

Yes i feel so too. .he is more passionate than Nidhi... who wuld be the more impatient partner here.. but the depiction has to be tasteful and decent... 😊
ishakumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yes i feel so too. .he is more passionate than Nidhi... who wuld be the more impatient partner here.. but the depiction has to be tasteful and decent... 😊

Edited by ishakumar - 12 years ago
ishakumar thumbnail
yea that is what i think,  they could get intimate because if you love the other person to a big extent you could do nothing to resist yourself... ☺️like in BALH when they realized they love each other, they became really passionate. 😳i could imagine these two getting passionate because they have waited for these moments for a long time. now they have the permission to do all this and they should take all the advantage of the time. 😲 I mean now they are married and its obvious for them to physically bond with eachother. 😎Now that both of them are equally attracted to each other, they should both get passionate.🤪 Ashu would say "Aaj na chodunga tujhe dam dama dam dam" LOLOLOL 🤣 Edited by ishakumar - 12 years ago
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[i am excited after today's episode because now we see that ashutosh is attracted to nidhi physically!! before he was not because he didnt hug her back because he was very hesitant 😳... but now that he has a right over nidhi he feels that he is allowed to do that! 😛before he felt that it wasnt right even though nidhi did because she is young and from the new generation and now a days couples hug and kiss without being married!!❤️ i am over excited after seeing the precap because now i have a feeling that we will be getting really good romantic scenes and hopefully a good suhaagraat with lots of romance :)😍 even in bairi piya sk was shown as very romantic and hopefully we will see a glimpse of that in this show 🥳 i cant wait to see the new promo ⭐️ 

sincerely,
Isha 
**** another reason to be happy is that ms. sneha rajani has herself said that ktlk wont be ending bcause of another show!!! congratulations ktlk lovers 

please comment :)
[/QUOTE]
Thank god KTLK is nt ending!!