Posted: 12 years ago
Nice post. I am excited too. 
heydoc27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yep Precap indicates... Mallu Ma da Ladla bigad gaya 🤣

Loved it.. even Nidhi was 😲 ☺️  for moment 😉

Ashu miya ke irade zara.. zara.. naughty lag rahe hain .. after all his Wifey is a HOTTIE ☺️

PS: Jokes aside.. i do not want anything too bold etc coz it kills the charm of th show..! Good romance is welcome... but not over the top esp not like BALH 🤢

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lol sahi kaha tanu jee🤣🤣🤣
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yea i hope we see that and ashu is thinking "abhi toh main jawaan HOON" 😆
LOL yea and he should be able t impress her with his romantic skills hopefully and nidhi will be just as surprised as we are LOL😃
Please comment :)
Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the good news. So relieved that show is not ending so soon.
You wrote about ashus feelings very well.
Hope we could see some romance but not like BALH like tanuji said
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heydoc27

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 lol sahi kaha tanu jee🤣🤣🤣

LOL yea hopefully not as bold as BALH that was over the top and i wont be able to imagine these two doing those types of scenes. i can only imagine her doing tose scenes with karan kundra like in kmh 2 Edited by ishakumar - 12 years ago
-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the good news!!!

Really good analysis!! ya Ashu is opening up ! Afterall he is a man   in love with such a beautiful girl, how can he resist?

yes   would love to see nice romantic moments ,but not like BALH!
mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishakumar

LOL yea hopefully not as bold as BALH that was over the top and i wont be able to imagine these two doing those types of scenes. i can only imagine her doing tose scenes with karan kundra like in kmh 2 

Haha you are cute... Well I for one can imagine them doing that but I would not want it the BALH way.. Doing that would totally ruin Ashu's character..Plus Balh had two 30+ leads doing it , KK is only in her early twenties. It would not sit well with anyone.
Sonni thumbnail
Isha, well said.. definitely our Ashu is gradually becoming more bold as each day passes by.. and today was fine example:) he was actually felt ist right to hold her cuddle her ( in future not that we would mind him doing it now;) lolol would love to see him gradually getting more bolder.. deffo there wedding nite along with their Honeymoon would be a something to look forward too.. 
heydoc27 thumbnail
guys our show airs at 8pm!!toh no gettin bolder n all!!hmm n BALH s a litlle diff case,n dis story s all that subtle..
OneWish thumbnail
Sorry to disagree, but I don't feel BALH was over the top and I think it's well within Ashu's character to make love to his bride passionately with wild abandon. He may be shy in public, but the bedroom is private. Remember he is the older man who will make his bride comfortable and safe in his arms. While log kahenge pata nahin kyon ladki ki Bari umar ke aadmi se shaadi kar di but ASHNI will know what they share physically as well as emotionally.