Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SiniHanda

As always, Sheesh... you are you and none can inspire me the way you do and throw me out of ease. Besides all the other firsts you have created for me, you just added another. For the first time, I would be fine, even if this story does not have a Maan or Geet! I was just so caught up with your reading of Menaka-Vishwamitra that I was thrown way into another spectrum! Now, tell me something. Have you ever written anything before Maaneet happened to you? 

Nope. Maan is my muse and mainduck. πŸ˜† Oh and thanks.
-Crayon- thumbnail
This is so wonderful! I have never read this story of Menaka-Vishwamitra. It's the first time I'm reading it, before this I only saw it in films. Reading always gives you a different feel. I remember a very silly fight with my cousin...I told that It would have been awesome if we too had some magical powers like these fairies and angels..so that we could heal our wounds and all..he told that it was boring. I got angry and told him that it was so interesting because one could do anything without getting scared as they wouldn't  lose anything. Then I probably forgot about the curses which used to change everything and make them marry mere mortals(in few movies) in which they would eventually fall in love with mortals because they are brave warriors who dare and do amazing things without any magical powers. No matter how cliched it might sound but I still love it and believe that it might even inspire someone. Yes I do! 
I loved this and It made me nostalgic for some reason. πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. SOTY is a wonderful movie, it's very refreshing and beautiful...the way it portrays the mental dilemma of people is something absolutely simple and stunning.πŸ‘πŸΌ It's a almost perfect portrayal of High school students and the best part it gave the stars of next generation "The Most Happening Trio of the Year" Kudos to Jko for being a trendsetter! πŸ‘ Ishq wala love..it's so deepest! β­οΈ

P.P.S. Have I read wrong or is Indra really the God of rain? I don't know much about him! So just asking! 
SiniHanda thumbnail

Originally posted by: glassdoor

Nope. Maan is my muse and mainduck. πŸ˜† Oh and thanks.

Achcha... that's really surprising! You've never written prior to Maan on our screens! Oh dear! What would we have lost then but for them! 

Crayon, some ambiguities exist in the texts. Varuna is usually the god for all water elements, but his agenda is seen more oceanic in nature while Indra is generally the king of gods, also in charge of thunder and lightening, but often, rain is also attributed to him in the Vedas.
Edited by SiniHanda - 11 years ago
glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
@Crayon -

Well if you want to get too technical here is the equation:

IndraDhanush <===> RainBow 

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜‰
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So finally Geet get title.. "The love Digger's Husband".. I don't want Geet should be the one who will confess love first... I don't think there is love from Geet's side till still..Just infatuation.. πŸ˜•
-Crayon- thumbnail
I always thought that Indra was or is just the God of Devtas! Had no idea about the rain though! Then what about Varuna?? Wow...Rainbow...I never thought about it!  πŸ˜³
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update
beautiful
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome
fabulous part
very nicely written
liked a lot