sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Interesting update.

But missed Maan.
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maan & Tara Seriously...???😲😡 Yash & Pinky serously they r mad.. I was laughing during reading their convo.. Nice update...
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ROFL. Pink bitch and full frontal!
Dev was a surprise. I thought he was totally disinterested in business. One thing is common in Dev and Geet-being childish :D.

Looking forward to the story.
kiran_rati thumbnail
nice update dear
thanx for the pm
cont soon
waiting for next part
miss maaneet
HAPPY NEW YEAR DEARπŸ€—
glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mishtimohabbat

Res ...I want to b on the same page as you  Ji πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Edited: This will make up for all the loss of comments since this story's conception ...unless I have forgotten to add  anything to my random thought collection below..
You know when you had first started this story I thought that its a carry on, of the characters from the previous one!
 Sooo When Dev came in the picture I was all excited to see how Geet takes the D out of the DK and humans him ...mesmeries him and the cussing heheeπŸ˜† but nahiii
Now the shock that I had after I had read the first chapter is finally wearing off... 'yeh thoda Hatke hai Parr  wohi Jhatke hai'..wah!!wah!!Taaaliyaa at my insomniac state of the art mind it! waali shayari πŸ˜ƒ... 
 You hit a six in the opening chapter!! I mean we used to rake our minds and plead to you to just see the update through Maan's eyes let alone decipher what his 'code less intentions' used to be! and Here first chapter and first word: Maan!! you started with his pov... that was shocking ...

lekin later I realised it may not have been your intention but the impact that shock had on me as a reader was great..coz I was hesitantly thinking that the entire TSWL you have slowly, sometimes painstakingly and most of all poetically with all your 'Jhakkaaas' philosophies have shown light through Maan.. 

Ab? what will you show next...

But I had forgotten and you reminded me through one of the previous chapters that glasses actually to be specific Crystals are made up of prisms...In TSWL you took us to the depth of the character ..shown light on its core..where it belonged.
So far through this story I see the reflection of that light..Maan has been shown with so much clarity opposite to The DK in this story.. which I'm guessing is due to roles being shifted.. but there are certain traits of the MK which show of how much more there is to know about him esp now that he is not in the limelight of CEO...
I can't wait ..but I am patient as you know hehee.. to see how and when through Geet... we dig our way through this story and realise that we know that the Power still lies in the Man who made the K out of the DK  stand out...but just what  MK will do with this power... 

I kinda had a mini heart attack to see a vague mix of amiability between Maan and Nainatara.. didn't expect any to be honest... I really thought that there would be subservience-ness (if there is such a word!ha) in this duo! But I guess there is more to it than what the eye can see and esp in this case, what Geet has seen so far doesn't seem to show much.

okk ji enough of my magnanimous cloud of thoughts and assumptions.. u know even if Im wrong in many things here, Id still be happy that I managed to think something out of it so far..hehee

😳😲 and Thank you for the tareef you threw my way... You know Im known as the biggest fresh blob of cream off the boat amongst my friends coz Im such a romantic at heart!! and to be thought of as romantic in my lil bit of writing I do here for you is like β˜ΊοΈ Haayyee.. 

I haven't been much of a good reader to be honest ji.. I hardly make the effort to comment on ppl's work... and to write is to expect ppl to read and appreciate ...which I can't really ask as of now ji..
I have been writing a story since the last two years but in my mind..never managed to pen it down..I will soon..probably this month but to showcase the world here it may take longer.. hehee
 For that like I said first I need and 'want to be on the same page as you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³'..Diamonds are Rare... I still need to find my Light ..

PS: Thank you for coming back with this story so jaldi...when u told us that  you had thought of this story a while before you ended tswl i felt like  you made a popat out of us πŸ€‘

ahem...*clears thought*

Arz kiya hai...

Intezaar hai uss din ka...wah wah...

Intezaar hai uss din ka,
jab you will see the true light.
Because until you do so,
subah nahi iss raat ka...

*bows down* wah...wah...
SnehaMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U have a very unique style of writing which keeps us hooked 2 ur works
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sadness can bring joy---- it's first time i'm reading it. but the explaination was gud. it many a times applies on us when we feel gud after cursing some one in anger..
well ab tak main confusion for me in MSK. who and what he is...

u r making a new coulple MaaTara..πŸ˜†
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
So Geet has high opinion about Maanstein not high rather good so she can't believe in Maan & Tara's story...agree sadie looks gets attention but sadness has its own joy can be felt by Geet onlyπŸ˜†
Lovely part
-Crayon- thumbnail
Yash, Pinky and Geet & Dev and Geet!  πŸ€£
This was the 18 minus update ya! It had the alcohol and all na! 
This Dev baba is making me curious! So is Dev the Mr.Suspense this time? πŸ˜Ž
-Crayon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Trinity-

roses are red

violets are blue 
this new year
new me is here.😳 (I know that sounds crap!! )

At last got rid of my old boring name.. Phew !! 

Love geet.. wow !! roti and archtecture !! poles apart but you made it so apt and simple.. You are seriously female Paulo Coelho. Sheesh the philosopher!! 
Dev just became a mute spectator listening to Geet.. Maan's sly smile.. hayyyee  !! he is enjoying himself with this wild geet.. 
Tara was just outrageous.. Poor geet getting taunted by all bad ass people.. Is Dev really the person as he seems.. I feel they are creating some false image of him.. 
Dont get me started with cooking. By the way that's my new year resolution.. cooking classes from my Mom.. She is an awesome cook.. I cant survive without homemade maa ka haat ka khana..

Still in the hangover of TSWL. Trying hard to get out of it..πŸ€”

Continue soon.. 

Whaaa? Trinity?😲 
Where is my Yash ji phorever 21?? πŸ˜­
And you are a senior member too?? Congo shongo Yash ji! πŸ€—
Now I want a new username too...I'm bored of sapno ki duniya! πŸ˜’