Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: san2471

Well, earlier Priya was a detective brain when she caught the CCTV glitch to expose Sid. Does she not have a phone that can record her conversations with Nih?? Stupid Nonsense is going on. Let the CV's unite Nih and Jayesh and live happily ever after. Let us have better storyline with Ram and Priya...

So far she had only one conversation with Nih..and she too was not aware with Nih being the way she was--it did come to her as shock--Normally it would not strike her to record the conv--she was in a state of shock and many things would be running in her head during that time...recording the convo would be the last thing to occur to her...we are expecting too much out of the characters...in real life people also do get flummoxed to think so much when suddenly faced with a revealation and you come to know you are the actual target of a conspiracy and yor have been asked to break your marriage..

Otherwise she has been shown a smart lady--right now she has been quite calm and composed in the situation and doing the right things..

As someone said earlier the story is not bad--but the execution this week had been bad with lot of bloopers and filler episodes and the stretch of drama...

That is what most of us in the forum complaining..

moonstone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice take on stupid episode👏 & now what should i say abt pk... its great that she takes care of her ill father & family but even ram had stress attack few days ago & she knows how frustrated he s abt nuts, the man s not even taking food.Does she think abt him for once or bother 2 call him 2 know how he is?(forget abt her calling ram she s not even answering his calls)& now no one should complain if he yells at priya.
    i'm more frustrated than ram , does she even remember that there s a man by name ram  exists in her life?😕she surely s complicating her life.
     cvs dont make priyas character insensible.i really adore her character.
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want my  true BALH back... :(